3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dok77 12.11.21 07:22 pm

Your favorite weapon (Fallout 4)

Who is running with what weapon?

Now I'm thinking where to throw the glasses - carbines, automatic, pistols. I play via VPBX, with improved luck and dexterity. My main weapon is now a 24lvl pistol. Now the damage is not enough, I'm looking for a better thread. I haven't found the best for myself yet, but I'm looking for it. In other topics, the boys praise the Guardian of the caretaker.
I like the middle distance better.

By the way, I'm interested in the complexity - survival, without any mods that make the game easier, only hardcore)))

127 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex333555 12.11.21

My favorite weapon is the VATS!
No kidding, the crits in the VATS are something. Coolest rifle (for me) - Double-shot Gauss with all attachments deals 350 pure damage. Critical damage with perk on crits, bobblehead and five magazines from (10) will be 350 * (1 + 2.5 + 0.25 + 5 * 0.05) = 1400
Damage with perk on carbines will be 700, critical - 1750. Yes , for crits, base damage is taken into account without perks. Death on the air and Gan-fu give almost endless criticism and OD, as a result, all hostile dies should my GG notice it. I use a Legendary from Danse for every shit - good damage against low-level evil spirits.
Well, purely for fun, I use the Explosive Minigun in Power Armor. For him, by the way, it is better to download the explosives perk, since the lion's share of the damage goes from the explosion. Tears everything to shreds, the main thing is not to blow yourself up against a hand-to-hand enemy (Power Armor helps).

R
RicoChico 12.11.21

Double-barreled shotgun and hunting carbine. They look pretentious, although not usable.

t
teralex 12.11.21

Savior, everyone except the superbosses dies from one shot, and the shooters the commanders ask for supplements, and in the vats in the series he makes 16 shots and spends less than half of the scale, with the necessary pumping of stealth, pistols and crit hits, choose targets and watch the cartoon, at the end of which collecting cartridges, up to the fortieth level went without armor, in rags for charisma, put on a power pack a couple of times when it was completely sad, and when he saw the swan he did not even come up, went home for the fat man, three shots and he calmed down, the death claw at the vergel already and savior shots with 12

l
lokkie 12.11.21

Double-barreled shotgun and hunting carbine. They look pretentious, though not usable.
Quite usable, if you pump perks on non-automatic weapons. Now I don't even have a hunting one, but a smooth-bore 308 caliber. Out of invisibility, it distributes crits to unprotected heads only in this way, for survival. I cleaned the Corvega, there were 24 rounds for the main barrel, and 50 rounds for 10mm. The cartridges still remained. ))
And without perks, yes, everything is dull, even ghouls have to do two or three shots at a turnip. You can't run out of ammunition.

D
Denis Kuryanov 12.11.21

Cryolator. With all modifications - just fire!

s
seven2221 12.11.21

Valentin Polozov
with the same walk)

N
Nikolai S 12.11.21

Until I found my favorite 25 mm and 40 mm Fallout HB grenade launchers in F 4. It's hard to fight in buildings and basements without them ...

r
rero1 12.11.21

.44 pistol and plasma flamethrower <- annihilates everyone in general

P
Preston 12.11.21

Spoiler

A
Alexandrovitch 12.11.21

In Dead Space 3, there was still a cool craft of weapons, and so in the folach there was a fat man. One shot is enough for a week of positive

I
Ilya12433 12.11.21

Dok77
I now have 56 lvl the most powerful weapons that I came across are: a six-speed laser musket, a cryolator, a Gauss carbine, a railway rifle, a Pickman blade and probably the most powerful weapon Press and pray (a unique version of Thompson), you can also buy prototype A at the Institute (a unique plasma rifle) however, you will not find charges with plasma in the daytime with fire

K
KingBaby 12.11.21

i'm good no weapon

P
Preston 12.11.21

KingBaby
And enemies die of pity and laughter?

a
ant240801 12.11.21

When at low levels I ran into strong enemies - only a shotgun helped out, now I go with a gatling

K
KingBaby 12.11.21

Preston
no, I'm friends with everyone .. they let everyone in, all doors open

E
Esthetix 12.11.21

RB_XAH Pump the Bloodbath
, and there will be such damage.

s
saa0891 12.11.21

Spoiler

w
warp 37 12.11.21

I love the .44 revolver. Deals enough damage, AP in VATS consumes little. What else do you need to be happy? The only downside is the rare caliber.

S
San4ys 12.11.21

Generally 44 caliber taxis

B
Booock 12.11.21

Yes, what for is it necessary? favorite?
Every day is SPECIAL: new weapons, new tactics, new experiences. After all, the main thing is not the speed and ease of destruction, but the effect of victory (use a claw bat, etc., etc.))
And the game can be played with a rod and a 10mm piston. And the level of difficulty does not affect this in any way.