3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mastak-007 12.11.21 07:30 pm

Saints Row The Third - Killer GTA IV? (Saints Row: The Third)

Superiority of SR3 over GTAIV

graphics
various missions a
bunch of opportunities
chaos
has something to do after passing what do

you think?
203 Comments
Sort by:
s
sport404 12.11.21

Wow! Compared! GTA4 was released a few years ago, but still has its own large fan audience. It is not known what will happen to the CP3. And most likely they are forgotten after GTA 5. So there is no smell of murder here. Rather, convulsions before death. The death of CP3.

n
nightnazgul 12.11.21

Sr3 to gta4 like a blind dwarf with cancer to alpha centauri

A
Anakros 12.11.21

GTA5 will be released, then we will compare. SR3 and GTA4 tries to compare, it is clear that SR3 is better. released a few years later than GTA4, but for its time, GTA4 was much better than SR3 for its own.

77AHYHAX77 12.11.21

Gopota4 has already taken a nap and retired. Question. Nah such stupid matches, these are completely different games. Compare with GTASA!

A
AlexWade03 12.11.21

these two games go their own way, each has its own chips, and they come out at different times. So it makes no sense to compare who will kill whom ... Agree, these are 2 cool games that we will play in any way! =))

d
dantevictim 12.11.21

ahahah ... the
graphics are not very much better ... especially considering when the 4th gta came out ..
various missions ??? .. I haven't played a lot so far so I can't say .. but knowing the 1st and 2nd parts of the mission in the game is not clinging ... yes, they are crazy and all the garbage ... but not serious, this is all ... for fun you can play it yes ..
just different games are ..
nefig to compare .... xD

W
Walldancer 12.11.21

GTA 4 is better, more interesting than Saints Row 3. It doesn't matter when these games were released. The sandbox unites them. In SR3, there are certainly cool moments - for me it is hand-to-hand fighting and amazed how the set-in sits down right away))) Good show. GTA4 is history, this is drama, this is life. SR3 is a show, this is a movie, this is SPARTA))))))))) Each is good in its own way, but each has its own comparisons. In games, I value the plot, not the graphics. The plot and gameplay. In SR3, I don't care about the plot.

w
warp 37 12.11.21

GTA IV was born dead. The worst part of the series.

H
Hitrii 12.11.21

Yakuza is better.

K
KanyeWest 12.11.21

the difference is when the games came out? in CA there is more than something to do after passing, and in your IV you don't need to do anything, you have nothing to spend money on ... the worst part of the series ... in Saints row 3 there are a lot of interesting things and a lot of fun

l
lovelass217 12.11.21

Even with all due respect to the grand theft auto series, I also think Saints Row: The Third is the best game ever !!! God forgive me Rockstarers (((
I downloaded the Saints Row 3 repack and purchased the LA Noire face. I chose SR3. The advantages of this are only a few components, namely:

1. Balanced Engine (the environment is just pleasing to the eye))). ..)
2. The plot (albeit short, but there is no gag like in GTA IV type yo dude, I'm calling you, bring that, give it to this, and get away from him to that one, etc.)
3. Arcade is only for the benefit of saints row 3 (a cinematic jump was taken from a wheelman with Diesel,) and not only.
4. Sandbox (no worse than other open world games)
5. Editor Persian (beyond praise, I think you will understand where you got your inspiration from)

gta fans cry and cry, because the series has sunk into the abyss !!! Do not even compare the 5th part with it, down with the gray everyday life in the rockstara game worlds, welcome the cheerful positive in The Third !!!

Finally, watch the video (he hooked me with something)

_
_Jeriko_ 12.11.21

On the subject: Wed: TT slowly but surely kills GTA very painfully.
I want to say in defense of Saints Row. GTA became the first game in its style, and therefore recruited many fans. Many games in this genre began to be created (as Saints Row). And GTA fans, seeing that Saints Row is the biggest competitor to GTA, stupidly cling to their favorite game, calling all other games the most vulgar words, while they do not even give this game a chance.

C
CH0L0 12.11.21

GTA IV was born dead. The worst part of the series.
I agree with you, it was boring. but cf3 cannot be compared with gta 4, because firstly the games are different, but the genre is the same, and secondly, the release year is also different: gta 4 - 2008, cw3 - 2011. how can you compare?

K
Kanagan81 12.11.21

I, too, as a fan of the GTA series, I want to say that CP3 is much more interesting and more fun than GTA 4, but on the other hand, it is stupid to compare them because the games are still different, but if GTA 5 is released on the PC, then I will definitely buy it, as you can say, I collect games like a GTA with an open world and a bunch of possibilities. (Just Cause 2, Fallout new Vegas, Driver, True crime, Mafia, Scarface, GTA, Saints Row, even Assassin's Creed is suitable :)

E
EMINAO 12.11.21

compared socks and gloves
and came out at different times,
these are different games for both fans and haters

s
stout shit 12.11.21

and then and then I will not play ... I hate the genre where you can mess like that ...

k
knower of darkness 12.11.21

It seems to me that the majority of those present simply did not go to GTA4, so they take out their anger, "throwing mud" at the game, because not one thinking person can compare such an amazing game like GTA4 with passing slag (but still not less fun) like Saints row.

C
CH0L0 12.11.21

Yeah, schaz !!! gta 4 went to mnu, but after playing it I almost fell asleep and so on to the end and did not go through. How could rockstar do this? It is possible that GTA 4 is just a test of a new engine, and the plot from the bulldozer was invented by homeless emigrants who wanted a whole game about themselves !!! LOL.

l
lovelass217 12.11.21

So why are you writing here once you hate this genre !!! Go and some sort of trash skyrim and do not do it here GOT IT !!!!! Your nickname matches your image ...

k
knower of darkness 12.11.21

Well, well, there is no need for anything about Skyrim, this is a masterpiece game in its genre.