3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mastak-007 12.11.21 07:30 pm

Saints Row The Third - Killer GTA IV? (Saints Row: The Third)

Superiority of SR3 over GTAIV

graphics
various missions a
bunch of opportunities
chaos
has something to do after passing what do

you think?
203 Comments
Sort by:
L
Licemerlox 12.11.21

addict galley?

K
Kanagan81 12.11.21

I don’t know I played Skyrim and realized that it looks like a fallout and a witcher, and then these 2 games will be better than Skyrim :)

L
Licemerlox 12.11.21

Of course, GTA 4 is cooler, but still Saint Row is also not some kind of garbage

A
Al-106 12.11.21

No matter how well I treat SR3, it loses gta 4. An arcade is always easier to do than a simulation. Ephoria and relatively realistic physics of cars in gta 4 tear SR3, this is a very important aspect, alas.
But SR3 has an honorable second place among games of this genre.

P
Park52 12.11.21

SR3 tears GTA4 only in changing the appearance of the GG, clothes of tattoos and other things in SR3 are much more. And with everything else it's ridiculous to compare them.

A
Antoine777 12.11.21

knower of darkness
It's ridiculous to read such snotty comments. SR is not particularly distinguished by anything, except perhaps the music and quests. In general, the most boring RPGshka came out.

D
Daniil11993 12.11.21

Saints Row: The Third is a good game, but GTAIV is many times cooler and more interesting, and GTAV will be even better.

x
xCyberpunKx 12.11.21

After 3 years, no one will remember about SR. And about the fourth GTA is still understood. And for sure, GTA 5 will not be compared with the CP.

R
Regie_Bushido 12.11.21

write someone clearly what is in the GTA, which is not in the SR
only in essence, and not abstract thoughts, please,
this is not a hitting, just a request
I love both one and the other,
but still interesting

V
VeNoM225 12.11.21

I like SR 3 better, but it's hard to compare with GTA V)

A
Al-106 12.11.21

Regie_Bushido
Ephoria and relatively realistic auto physics.

D
Dedsec_user 12.11.21

Saints row Very cool, but we will always remember how we were bullied before the GTA 4 campaign

s
searinox3 12.11.21

GTA 4 is of course a masterpiece, I won't argue. Realistic, dramatic, just like in life. Although there are also disadvantages - for example, after the passage there is nothing to do, and you can only go through again from the beginning.
But CP3 is also good. Reckless with a touch of black humor, arcade, explosions, shootouts, just for fun ("purely for fun")! In addition, there is an abundance of side missions of all sizes. But, most likely, you will not see realism, tragedies = (.
In short, it is already clear that there is a different caliber, and comparing them is like comparing a screwdriver with a hammer. So CP3 does not pull the "GTA killer".
In general, my opinion: Saints Row 3 is taxiing, because for me it is the gameplay that is most important, and in CP3 it is for a crazy and fast fan. In GTA, he is for a realistic shootout, running back and forth ... Fan is not enough.
Here CP3 is just not a pass-through slag! Passed the storyline - out, a bunch of part-time jobs! Passed them - how many bonuses! let's try them! I tried it - but what will it be at the higher / lower difficulty level?
In short, you can always catch the fan.

And GTA 4 - the plot has passed, what to do next? Replay 2-3 times - and you will score a game!

A
Aidan fox 12.11.21

Killer GTA 4? Ha! Let SR3 humbly suck in the corner and not even look in her direction. They also compared my ass to a finger.

T
Tony quick 12.11.21

in something yes ...

P
Pavel.Sit 12.11.21

I am in favor of Saints Row for several reasons.
1st. I'll start right away with the main reason, the mission. In GTA, they just screw up their repetition. In Saints Row, then you need to gouge some kind of crap on an airplane, then fly into a passenger plane and gouge everything there, then take off from the same plane and gouge everything on a tank, then add whores and return to the pimp, then into a virtual the world will move and smash everyone there (yes, I repeated the word smash many times)
2nd. GTA simulator? Ha. A simulator of a man who wets everyone to hell. Hell, I can say that everything is serious and realistic here ... but here everything is too serious and realistic. People, if you want realism in Action games with a free world, go down the street and start killing everyone (this is not a call, you don't really have to go and kill everyone). And Saints Row was conceived as an arcade, and it turned out that way.
3rd. In Saints Row, you still need more money (there, fortunately, they are always there, they give a lot for missions and part-time jobs), there is pumping, tuning cars. Agree nice trick
4th. We have already written a lot about this, but I repeat, Saints Row is pleasant to play even after completing the storyline, and GTA went through the storyline (which I never did, I tried 3 times and could not stand it).
PS Please do not write that I just hate GTA shkolota.

A
Arazish 12.11.21

PS Please do not write that I just hate GTA shkolota.
Shkololta is kakaztoki and loves GTA, GoD: MW, Crysis and Assassin's Creed, so you are (probably) not shkolol

d
dangerous Omsk 12.11.21

The only thing in GTA 4 is better multiplayer, more people are supported and that's it!

A
An-si carto 12.11.21

Vedrover GT
in the second year of release is also different: GTA 4 - 2008, Wed 3 - 2011. how can you compare?
And what has changed in these three years? What could not be done then, what can be done now? I understand, if compared with GTA San Andreas, it could be attributed to age.

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 12.11.21

"graphics" - ololo?

Pavel.Sit
"to gouge some", "to gouge everything there", "to gouge everything on the tank", "to gouge everyone there"
Diversity? O'rly?