3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mastak-007 12.11.21 07:30 pm

Saints Row The Third - Killer GTA IV? (Saints Row: The Third)

Superiority of SR3 over GTAIV

graphics
various missions a
bunch of opportunities
chaos
has something to do after passing what do

you think?
203 Comments
Sort by:
i
igorokjjj 12.11.21

For the sake of experiment, I installed gta, played Saints Row, then I zashol in GTA. Well, in general, GTA, as for me, looks like a more serious game, with beautiful graphics, normal physics and a plot. In Saints Row, the graphics look prettier on max, without a bazaar, but the physics just kills, besides, the game is very similar to the second part, we can say the same game only in a beautiful wrapper. Well, in general, I'm for GTA !!!

M
MORSOV 12.11.21

GTA4 is a more serious and realistic game. But in SR3, the word "realism" can be considered a three-story mat! But still, something attracts to this game - I'm for SR3

k
knower of darkness 12.11.21

ProDJ666, well, it is understandable that, grow up first, in order to play such games, otherwise it is too difficult for you to understand such games, but SR3 is just right;)

P
Pavel.Sit 12.11.21

Fallout2034 I
wrote games that I'm just not very good at (with the exception of Assassin, sometimes I can play for the sake of relaxation).

P
Pavel.Sit 12.11.21

knower of darkness
Understand GTA? I'd rather watch a good movie.

P
Pavel.Sit 12.11.21

Daken
By the way, if you give a shit about the graphics, then I would rather compare it with San Andreas better. Somehow they seemed to me similar

A
Arazish 12.11.21

I can say one thing Postal III will not live! And it came out today
-Postal III is better than SR3?
-Postal III?, Not not, not heard

F
Frodo13 12.11.21

in general, how can you compare the arcade essence of SRTT, with a serious project like GTA IV? I played in these Saints, well ... the usual igrulya for pines, ported to pitch for show, so that I could cut more dough.
overall impressions:

Graphics (physics) - the graphics are not bad, but the engine is too old, by the way, the picture itself and especially the physics reminded me of the game The Saboteur and something Prototype. too colorful, soapy and clumsy. the only thing that pleases is the animation of movements and facial expressions of the Persians' faces, it is beyond competition.

The plot - keeps this game, I have not gone through much yet, but the only dynamics appears when you go through plot tasks, everything is well directed, staged, interesting gameplay moves, scenes. here +

The gameplay - on the one hand, it reminds me of the "old school", but on the other hand, it's just a trash, there is nothing to do in your free time from missions, the game process itself pushes everyone and everything to kill, by the way, it also reminded me of a prototype, you run like crazy and scatter vrazhin and the common people at the touch of myshki..mini game entertaining places, the seizure of territories boring, pumping arms are not interested in general some cons ...

Music - it worked, really liked the radio, all stations listenable songs chosen at 5+ in the rest, too, everything is as it should be the

interface - well, everything is clear ...

well, it seems that I didn’t like it, but I didn’t expect anything from her, but once again I was convinced that there are practically no normal games on consoles.

5 out of 10, shit.

k
knower of darkness 12.11.21

Pavel.Sit
Read the post above, I mean Skyrim game, not Gta

A
Arsen xvi 12.11.21

GTA IV will be able to kill only GTA V, but it will be vryatli (GTA IV is a milestone in the gaming industry) I
played SR3: fun, but did not get as much pleasure as from playing 4K, which was released back in 2008 and still SR3 is not a competitor to GTA IV
No offense)

L
Lightninggg 12.11.21

SR3 can be played, of course, but before GTAIV it is like the moon. The constant delirium and chaos happening on the screen somehow quickly gets bored and boring, from all these bright colors, a huge interface, etc., your head just starts to ache. I want something more serious and calm, like GTAIV.

A
An-si carto 12.11.21

Arsen xvi
GTA IV is a milestone in the gaming industry
Oh, those fans ...

j
jick 12.11.21

I don't know, comparing Saints row 3 & GTA 4, in my opinion, does not make sense, since these are absolutely two different directions ..

P
Pavel.Sit 12.11.21

knower of darkness
Skyrim will not offend, I myself think the same.

R
ReKsSam 12.11.21

GTA 4 is a gray city, boring monotonous missions. How fun it is to knock out money, work as a cheap hitman for the under-mafia. And Rico is a freak.
Saint is much more fun and reckless, much cooler to be a chel who does not recognize anyone's authority and kicks the mafia, syndicate, gangs, cops and so on. Keep it up.
GTA will survive only due to its previously earned authority.
I'm for Saint Row +

M
MONOLIT1986 12.11.21

I agree with those who do not compare GTA with Sanchez 3 .. But .. If you take it that way) then I honestly admit Sanchez 3 really hooked me .. and even if she is delusional .. But she knows how to entertain her player, unlike GTA 4 sometime. From which, after two hours, I was drawn to sleep .. Oh yes .. The ending of GTA 4 is just awful .. I was waiting for an epic - I got vyser (

R
ReKsSam 12.11.21

GTA 4 is a simulator of the shitty life of a cheap hitman.
Saint Row 3 is a demigod simulator.
Take your pick.

N
New user 12.11.21

Saints Row 3 is better for me than GTA 4.

What can you do in GTA 4? Ride in cars, eat hamburgers, drink / watch striptease / watch MLP: FiM / play bowling with friends, fly helicopters, run from cops, take cover and run from car to car.
What can you do in Saints Row 3? Fly on flying motorcycles, on fighters, bite people in the neck, cut zombies with a chainsaw, shoot yourself with a gun ala Munchausen, shoot with enemies jumping on cars, throw grenades from a grenade launcher, jump from roofs with a parachute, etc. And all this in a fucking pretentious black and purple raincoat / shorts / naked.

To each his own.

R
ReKsSam 12.11.21

Antipony
Idiot ...

If only there are as many mods for SR 3 as there are for GTA 4, there would be no price for it.

-
-joker- 12.11.21

I'm wondering why, why people who, for whatever reason, cannot understand the banter that is happening on the screen throughout CP3, hate her so fiercely. Hey people, the game doesn't seem to be trying to be serious, it kind of explains to you right away: "Brad, that's my middle name. But it'll be fun ...". And if it comes to that, CP2 for me personally was more perky, more interesting, more fun than GTA4, I generally keep quiet about CP3 ...