3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[A] sher 18.11.21 06:16 pm

(Spoilers) Episode 4 Plot Discussion (Life is Strange)

All the past episodes, the developers diligently made us think that Nathan Prescott is the main villain, but the ending of episode 4 laid everything out on the shelves.
Spoiler

EPISODE 4 STROKE
137 Comments
Sort by:
w
wolf1022 18.11.21

[A] sher
I doubt that the Prescots have nothing to do with it, especially the elder one.

[
[A] sher 18.11.21

wolf1022
Nathan is in cahoots with the antagonist, who fotal him with the victims.

w
wolf1022 18.11.21

[A] sher
It is possible that this is not the main antagonist, but was hired by Nathan's father to clean up after him. Judging by the number of folders in the vault, there were a lot of victims. Although it is possible that the antagonist is really the main one, and Nathan just joined later, found a friend with common interests.

B
BarackKamacho 18.11.21

HOSPADE THIS IS THE TURN THE MOST NORMAL CHARACTER
10 OUT OF 10 NOLAN SUCKS SCORSEZE COCK

V
Victor Dukoff 18.11.21

Still waters run deep.

P
P4SS3RBY 18.11.21

OH MY GOD! I just finished the episode and, in general, as usual, in aâ„– $ e from the ending, I did not think about it at all. Lord, it's terribly interesting how they will finish. Dembel did not wait as much as I look forward to episode 5, loool.

B
Biglittlemath 18.11.21

And how he killed in cold blood))

a
adsafsdaf02311323 18.11.21

Generally, expected. Much more interesting is the explanation of the whole hell with the weather and Max's abilities.

S
SweetTooth 18.11.21

who noticed the disappearance of the second moon and the decrease of the storm at the end of the episode ... after eliminating Max and Rachel Jefferson doing everything right? :)

w
wolf1022 18.11.21

And no one noticed a rather interesting conversation with the cleaner, who is very much in the know.
SweetTooth
Even when a corpse is found, a deer disappears.

a
art1my 18.11.21

By the way, when they show how someone's hands take a syringe, and Max says: "please ... don't do this ...". This syringe was held by Samuel the janitor. Jefferson shoots well, by the way. Headshot Chloe.

j
jackhake 18.11.21

art1my
This is Jefferson, his reflection in the table is clearly visible

M
Mattless kitsune 18.11.21

I know it sounds strange, but for me the previous parts were a little longer.

a
art1my 18.11.21

I couldn't see it, but Samuel was also involved. I think they wanted to expose Jefferson in episode 3. In the files of episode 3, there is a scene where someone in a Jefferson costume is in a room with folders and holds a photograph in his hands.

_
_Fox30 18.11.21

No, didn’t seem, is that enough?

D
Dmitry Annenkov 18.11.21

To take a comparison with episode 3, Tolma4 and said that this episode is 1100 lines longer than the previous one.

M

Fox30
Enough)

M

Evgeny Annenkov
There are just a lot of words. Actions and choices themselves are not enough

_
_Fox30 18.11.21

MattLess Kitsune
Well, how few of them can there be, you have to show the number of choices at the end of each chapter and there are always no more, no less, right?

M

Fox30
By the way, in 4 parts, it was less. I went through everything. But the ending surprised