3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[A] sher 18.11.21 06:16 pm

(Spoilers) Episode 4 Plot Discussion (Life is Strange)

All the past episodes, the developers diligently made us think that Nathan Prescott is the main villain, but the ending of episode 4 laid everything out on the shelves.
Spoiler

EPISODE 4 STROKE
137 Comments
Sort by:
a
art1my 18.11.21

I know how it will end!
Max somehow escapes from Jefferson and loses consciousness. She wakes up and doesn't remember anything after Jefferson's lesson. She goes to the lighthouse and sees a tornado. And then the lighthouse falls on Max. And then there is either the end of the episode with the game, or Max wakes up in Jefferson's class and all the events are repeated anew.
End. How do you like my theory?

H
HocoG 18.11.21

art1my
Garbage

UPD: This is the same ending as "a stone fell on everyone afterwards"

T
Tokrem 18.11.21

Amiminoru
Game hints that there is a maniac in Arcadia, that the city will be destroyed and that the gift is for changing something. So to return as it was clearly not from this repertoire.

T
Tokrem 18.11.21

My version is Jefferson-Prescot.
The very beginning of the game Jefferson's lesson:
"As the film of Alfred Hitchcock says," small particles of time "- and this can just as well be attributed to photography. These particles remember us in our best and worst moments, in darkness and light in contrast."
"Seriously, after all, each of you can be watched in an alley and filmed in a moment of despair."
Maybe Arbus should have taken pictures of people when they seem beautiful and innocent?
"Your generation is not the first to use selfies for self-expression" - there is a direct communication with Max.
There is a direct chatter of a maniac, with the mention of the time, and a selfie, the photo taken by Max at this moment will later be in the bunker.

T
Tokrem 18.11.21

Actually Prescott's photo, the game mentions that this is a selfie, the person in the photo has the same facial structure, eye color, and the same figure as Jefferson. There are 40-50 folders with names in the closet, these crimes have to be committed for decades.
I think this photo was shown not by chance, this is the same person whose time travels cause cataclysms, and also bring his family to drugs and madness.

R
Ripper man 18.11.21

HocoG is
not necessary

H
HocoG 18.11.21

Ripper Man
Already

M
MCcRazy 18.11.21

There are no words! Hats off to the writers, an ingenious approach to detail, to the plot, to the characters. For a long time, the game did not deliver so many emotions and did not make you suffer in anticipation of the final episode. That's why it seems to me that Chloe did not die (despite the fact that her brains were taken out), it just seems that he can fix everything, the question remains how she will do it.

6543210 18.11.21

MCcRazy Come on, Chloe has been dead since episode 1, if only Max would not be spanked, otherwise it is now fashionable for the main character to finish.

K
Kostet12 18.11.21

how to kill Frank in episode 4 if he flunked the dog in episode 3 !? is there such an opportunity or is it necessary not to kill the dog?

a
art1my 18.11.21

Kostet12
LIVER !!!!!!
And why would you kill Frank?

K
Kostet12 18.11.21

art1my
I need to know how to finish off Frank, not the fucking dog !?

a
art1my 18.11.21

Kostet12
Frank dies if the dog is rescued in Episode 3.
SpoilerSince if the dialogue went wrong, Frank begins to threaten Max, Chloe threatens Frank in response, but the dog jumps out and Chloe kills her, Frank pounces on his dog's killer and gets bullets from her (Chloe).
And you're a flayer because you almost killed the dog in episode 3.
Spoiler Thank goodness she will survive anyway.

K
Kostet12 18.11.21

art1my
if you can soak 2 of them! So tell me in what kind of "any" case she will chew ????

P
PressX 18.11.21

The first episode that delivered. A killer of clichés, but quite worthy, I was even a little surprised. Delivers the fact that Mad was right. It's strange that no one has yet thought that Jefferson is a maniac rapist. Not for simple pictures, he injects them with drugs. I can predict how the main character loses her virginity. Of course, it's a pity the time doesn't work for the main character, you can't sew up the spit anymore, lol.

6543210 18.11.21

PressX
Jefferson is not a sex maniac; men have disappeared there, too, since 1973. And then, a simple maniac does not explain the fact of the loss of the second moon and where Jefferson got Nathan's mobile phone from.

a
art1my 18.11.21

He's either holding Nathan somewhere or he killed him, or most likely they are cooperating.

6543210 18.11.21

art1my
As Tokrem wrote above, the shape of the muzzles of Prescott and Jefferson are similar (in the photo, especially the cheekbones), i.e. Sean Prescott and Jefferson are the same person (turns out to be over 100 years old). Then he will not kill his Nathan, and there is no folder in the bunker for him. Most likely Jefferson decided to kill Victoria, visited his bunker, found it opened, rewound time back, recognized Chloe and Max (but he won't call the sober-minded Max from his mobile, so he sends SMS to Chloe), Chloe cranks and the second moon disappeared. Everything returned to the first part - Chloe is dead as it should be originally.

P
PressX 18.11.21

6543210 Not
so interesting. I assumed this Kate was being killed just because of this. What's deadly humiliating is that she's been pumped up and photographed with a dose. (Except for her going to parties of some "Cyclops", or whatever.) Oh, those girly problems.

a
art1my 18.11.21

Confused by the fact that they (Prescots) know about the tornado. And have you read the SMS? Max in the alternate dimension was already in the development room.
Ps: What do you think will be affected by the choice to kill or not kill Chloe?
And how can I see the theory about the photo with Warren thrown?
By the way, the theory with Dave can live.
For example:
1. If you kick Dave out, then he comes home and sees that Chloe is not there, then he looks through the recordings from the surveillance cameras, sees that they were looking for something in the laptop, he goes upstairs, sees that we have found all the evidence, then he is shocked that 2 little girls figured everything out, but he could not figure out anything, climbs into a laptop, sees this barn and its address and goes there, and there Max and Jefferson are already there. And either he finds a bunker or he, like a sucker, does not find anything and leaves.
2. If you leave it will be the same only he is at home and does not come home.
As you are delirium or not delirium.