3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[A] sher 18.11.21 06:16 pm

(Spoilers) Episode 4 Plot Discussion (Life is Strange)

All the past episodes, the developers diligently made us think that Nathan Prescott is the main villain, but the ending of episode 4 laid everything out on the shelves.
Spoiler

EPISODE 4 STROKE
137 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeny Chernikov 18.11.21

Unfortunately, after completing the third episode, I climbed the YouTube floor and saw enough of various hypotheses about plot twists and turns, and quite a few of them turned out to be viable. ... They spilled Jefferson's meticulous file worms by the owner of the bunker, and not only denounced, but also pointed out that he actually knew about Max's abilities, which he hinted at between the lines in the first episode (There is a video and articles with the full text of him words) .. As for the final episode ... I feel there will not be a happy ending .. everything is too tied to Max and Chloe's life. I think it will be possible to return through a photo with Warren at the club in order to nourish Jefferson ... and the ending will most likely be connected with the first photo in the toilet .... If anyone has watched the director's cut of the Butterfly Effect, he will understand what I mean

U
Ubisoft quality mark 18.11.21

Chloe has been killed 3 times already ... How long can you?

s
shpenny 18.11.21

Evgeny Chernikov
If we talk about tornadoes and other paranormal nonsense that is happening in the city, then ...
Everyone knows - "they say that even such a trifle as the flapping of a butterfly's wing can eventually cause a typhoon." And I think that in the end, in order to save the city, we will need to prevent this "swing", i.e. we will be forced not to save Chloe in the first place. This is consistent with the predictions about a failed happy ending, and indeed it makes sense.
After all, we have not yet had a chance to find out what would happen if Nathan killed Chloe, and that would free the Arkadia police hands. They just can't let go of the brakes, even with all the Prescott showoffs.
> Nathan for examination and interrogation> his testimony sheds light on all this muck with the students, etc. etc.

K
King Sombra 18.11.21

I already have a bunch of bombs, I have already flown all the orbits, WHAT IS THE END? IN THE BEGINNING OF 1-3 EPISOSES A GOOD KIND GAME AND IN EPISODE 4 ALREADY HORROR And as for Chloe, she will survive to her love

E

Shaytralala
In my opinion, the starting point (aka the initial conditions for Chaos Theory) is not Chloe, but Rachel. As soon as we shed light on her person ... I think everything will fall into place.

a
art1my 18.11.21

I am the only one who thinks that Rachel's body is not in the junkyard. And then everyone writes that with the help of Warren's photo we will return to the past and fix everything. But Max, while traveling in time, cannot go beyond photography. When I tried to leave Chloe's house in the past, Max said that she could not go further and it seemed she could not go beyond the photograph. I hope the developers won't forget about it.

S
Sergey3396 18.11.21

After the 5th episode I will go through everything else. In their own way.

o
ozon671games 18.11.21

Noose, I liked the fourth episode, but the "wow" effect as from the third was gone.
Perhaps due to the fact that he already knew who the killer was and that Rachel was RIP (thanks to the spoilers), but the reaction to Chloe's death was "okay, what's next?" Very often she died / could have died in previous episodes, which in this case her death is not taken seriously. Now about Nathan, Jefferson and the rest.
There is a suspicion that the ending will be merged. The deer is the soul of Rachel, who chose the main character by transferring her abilities to her, so that she would save Chloe and help her get to the bottom of the truth and punish the killer. Jefferson is an ordinary maniac, who was invited to Arcadia Bay to increase the number of Prescott tourists, and with whom one has to put up with the jumps. There is a ray of hope in all this formulaic bullshit. Two moons! Birds, whales, snow could somehow be pulled by the ears and passed off as natural disasters caused by an impending tornado, but with 2 moons the developers went for broke. This is no longer just ghosts and a serial maniac. There is even a suspicion that among the Prescots and their companions (Jefferson) there is someone with the same abilities as Messrs. What such a heavy legacy of the Prescots is Father talking about to Nathan? It also looks very strange phrases about that they, the Prescots, will sweep all the trash out of the city in the near future, especially with the approaching tornado in the background. One gets the feeling that there are many more people in the know than we are clearly shown. The same cleaner! Whatever the phrase, there is a hint of the abilities of Max, Tornado, etc. And yet, it seems to me, Nathan did not want evil Rachel Amber, and apparently "Rachel in the Dark Room" sunk into his soul very strongly. Why is not yet clear, but from his behavior in the diner, we can say that she was in some sense dear to him. My heart really feels, well, there won't be an ordinary maniac-teacher, it shouldn't be so! Tornado and so on. And yet, it seems to me, Nathan did not want evil Rachel Amber, and apparently "Rachel in the darkroom" sunk into his soul very strongly. Why is not yet clear, but from his behavior in the diner, we can say that she was in some sense dear to him. My heart really feels, well, there won't be an ordinary maniac-teacher, it shouldn't be so! Tornado and so on. And yet, it seems to me, Nathan did not want evil Rachel Amber, and apparently "Rachel in the darkroom" sunk into his soul very strongly. Why is not yet clear, but from his behavior in the diner, we can say that she was in some sense dear to him. My heart really feels, well, there won't be an ordinary maniac-teacher, it shouldn't be so!

E

ozon671games
In the game with time travel, the souls of people and animals and space anomalies, the maniac teacher will not be limited) I assure you.

S
Shine 18.11.21

The episode left mixed impressions. Out of some fright, the game decided to become a detective quest, slipping us basic but boring puzzles, like picking up a PIN code for a mobile phone. These moments were frankly unexpected and, as for me, were completely redundant in the game. In general, for the most part I agree with the previous speakers, I had the same thoughts along the way, so I won't write mountains of text, but. For someone, did Jefferson's appearance really come as a surprise? In a sense, the developers told us almost in plain text that something was wrong with him, when at the end of the second episode in the rector's office they gathered three stereotypical characters of unexpected turns, namely: a good guy who turns bad at the end, a bad guy , whom most of the time is suspected and accused of all sins, as well as a dude, whom they are diligently trying to present to us at first as an asshole, but who in the finale greatly helps the main character, right up to saving his life. For me, it would have been more of a surprise that he remained a positive character.

D
Daddy Romana 18.11.21

art1my
I already pounded on Jefferson. He portrayed a kind lamb and the director did not condemn him.

E

Daddy Romana
Naturally, after all, the rector under the Prescott

7 look 18.11.21

Daddy Romana
Strange, how is that? If blamed, he will not represent Blackwell in the Hero of the Day competition. Then Mac is surprised in the fourth episode that he does not take offense at her because of this incident.

R
Ripper man 18.11.21

If Chloe doesn't come to life in Episode 5, I won't play him.

Z
Zector 18.11.21

Guys, I recommend watching this video, here the dude analyzes David's records on GPS tracking in great detail, and a lot of interesting information opens up there. The video is in English, but in principle you can easily understand what is being said.

H
HocoG 18.11.21

Ripper Man
Not ssy, come to life. I can even throw you a spoiler from the first season.

A
Amiminoru 18.11.21

Of course, in the next episode, I think Max will still be able to get Chloe back, it's a no brainer. But the game constantly hints that one way or another, Chloe must still die in the finale. What is destined by fate cannot be changed. Chloe is chasing death. Actually at the beginning of the game, when Prescot shoots at her. At the junkyard, when she and Max shoot at the bottles and the car, if within 5 seconds she is not told exactly where to shoot, then she herself will smash into the bumper of the car and the bullet ricochets into her stomach. Then again the train ...
In general, I hope that the writers will play the ending correctly and it will not be reduced to banal snot about Chloe and her destiny, to be shot at the beginning of the game.

H
HocoG 18.11.21

Amiminoru
Well, again - one of the endings, they will sit at this lighthouse. In the first episode, when Max is thrown into the future and she again climbed to the lighthouse, before she came back, she took Chloe from the future by the shoulder.

Spoiler

A
Amiminoru 18.11.21

HocoG
I don't think there will be a happy ending

H
HocoG 18.11.21

Amiminoru
I don't think that the happy ending will be as such.