3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[A] sher 18.11.21 06:16 pm

(Spoilers) Episode 4 Plot Discussion (Life is Strange)

All the past episodes, the developers diligently made us think that Nathan Prescott is the main villain, but the ending of episode 4 laid everything out on the shelves.
Spoiler

EPISODE 4 STROKE
137 Comments
Sort by:
6543210 18.11.21

PressX pushed
Kate by the cheek and filmed it, Victoria talks about it in her heart - like how good you are with your tongue.
art1my
It seems to me that the stories with Dave or Warren are just a nice side effect. Well, it will turn out too primitive - Max is captured by a maniac and at the very last moment the cavalry rushes in ... ugh, that is, Dave or Warren and heroically end Jefferson. I think Max will either free herself (maybe through some photo, this time she will "jump" at a distance) or the "mysterious" Cleaner will influence (a woman's scarf, most likely Rachel, he took it somewhere).

P
PressX 18.11.21

That would be wine. But the problem is that it can just mean any kind of kissing, a game about girls for girls.

_
_Diamond_ 18.11.21

karoch in the fifth episode, love there will be a jump in time according to the photo that warren took with max before entering the party and they probably think of telling the cops before all the evidence is destroyed? ..

_
_Diamond_ 18.11.21

and by the way, the game is certainly cool! but the moment with Frank upset me a little ... I certainly understand this is a game convention and so it was necessary to make it more difficult / more interesting, but it could have been filled up and Max's sheet of names could have been taken, then you could have rewound everything and even didn't have to go to him, the list customers would have stayed with her, otherwise Chloe stupidly grabs him and leaves ...

H
HocoG 18.11.21

I then replayed 3 episodes and stuck it in - we already have a denouement. Dana in the first episode. Deer, butterfly?

_
_Diamond_ 18.11.21

HocoG
So what is she like? Max will become a deer, Chloe will become a butterfly, Semuel will become a squirrel? .. =)

H
HocoG 18.11.21

No, that guy is right
art1my

Prescots vkursya everything, Max saves. Chloe's spirit is a bird, Rachel's spirit is a deer, Max's spirit is a butterfly.

_
_Diamond_ 18.11.21

HocoG is
not, the butterfly is Chloe, in the alternative world she draws it, and the blue color hints. the deer is max, she has T-shirts with deer and she sees them all the time ... and Rachel xs has an animal ...

and by the way about an eclipse, two moons, snow and a tornado ... I read about the theory about contact with a parallel universe (where Chloe's father is alive), but I disagree, these are most likely anachronisms! after all, if it were a parallel universe, then according to the idea of ​​the moon should have been in one place, and the season is the same ... but the anachronisms are the same! because of the games max over time, the space-time continuum reads into a fever, and various events from the past / future slip through, and so far only to Arcadia Bay, since the "hotbed of indignation" is located there. Karoch snow came here from some year during winter, the eclipse was due to a moon from another time (the real one was still beyond the horizon), and when there were two moons in the sky there was the same pattern. And the birds died like the whales because of "problems" with the earth's magnetosphere, which was also caused by the violation of time.

and the Persians don't know anything, they are just conceited greedy bastards) and most likely Jefferson is one of them, he just took a pseudonym, maybe he is Nathan's older brother or his uncle ...

_
_Diamond_ 18.11.21

SchA in the net came across an article where records of Neuta's phrases cut out from the game are given ... If they are true from the game, then at least Nathan knows about the storm ... Or maybe he was just a junkie and figuratively spoke about the upcoming troubles ... Hmm. ..

H
HocoG 18.11.21

_Diamond_
And why then does the spirit of the deer go away when Rachel is found?

_
_Diamond_ 18.11.21

HocoG
he "leaves" much earlier and that is not a fact ... the butterfly does not constantly appear either ... and the spirit of the deer appears in the wrong place where presumably Rachel lies, but a little further ...

_
_Diamond_ 18.11.21

By the way, what about the Native American theory? MB this is all tied up since ancient times (like Maya with their end of the world, forest spirits, etc.), the teacher said that their city is older than it seems, they say that Indians lived here for a long time, and then Europeans settled .. .and then I think that something is encrypted in the tobang totem that stands in the courtyard of the campus, I ripped out the texture of the tobanga from the game, what is it drawn ... in the middle some dude ...%)
Spoiler

_
_Diamond_ 18.11.21

upstairs like a bluebird that often appears in the game, then ... a dog? .. then xs ... someone from the feline family? .. then a frightened person, then again it’s not clear, it’s like there’s a mouth and a nose ... and last bat)
Spoiler

H
HocoG 18.11.21

Rachel and the villain, 2 penultimate ones

And the Deer does not leave earlier, In episode 1 he appears as a full being, and not as a projection. When Rachel was found he was already a melting projection.

_
_Diamond_ 18.11.21

In episode 3, when Max returns to the distant past, there is a snow globe with a deer on the fireplace and she says that it belongs to Chloe's father, who in episode 1 could be broken ... She saw a real deer in the forest near the lighthouse, and in a nightmare on the lighthouse and the junkyard, it was the spirit of Chloe's father!

And by the way, after finding "Rachel's corpse" the deer does not disappear, because in the future, during a storm, the deer helps Max ...

_
_Diamond_ 18.11.21

And by the way, right now I thought Max was freaked out, I had to ask the crippled Chloe about the accident, find out the exact time, place, etc. Then find a photo that is as close as possible in time, and she is a "selfie-whore", which means that she should have enough of herself to move there and not allow two cars to meet, for which there are a million ways in principle ... a couple of seconds before leaving 8) Cho she didn’t look at the butterfly effect or what? Ashton, on the other hand, made a lot of water there, then of course ... Especially in the director's version) and by the way, in the list of films about time in the second episode, Warren does not indicate this film, because what is happening very much looks like this film, especially after 3 episodes;)

H
HocoG 18.11.21

._Diamond_

Mm, by the way, this will be possible in perfume (well, because Chloe's father is more of a dramatic twist in the plot). Deer is Max, Bird is Rachel, Butterfly is Chloe, so you were right. Perhaps, keeping in mind that they are inspired by American mythology, that a deer and a bird don’t live together there. But here's what I'm aware of there is a symbol of a blue bird, a spirit of compassion, or something like that, and that he needs to die 3 times in order to be imbued with this compassion. And it seems to me that this is somehow connected with the hand of Chloe from the flashforard from the first episode, where the city was already being demolished, and then Chloe puts her hand on the max (I threw off the screen above). Max ran upstairs without her.

And with the rescue of Chloe - now she is simply afraid to change, she herself mentioned at the beginning of the 4th.

_
_Diamond_ 18.11.21

By the
way, I read HocoG in Until Dawn, the indigenous people of America associated the butterfly with a harbinger of dreams and prophecies ...

K
Kuzko 18.11.21

By the way, today I decided to listen to the sound files of episode 4 in the hope of finding something and found Nathan's cut out dialogues in which he says that he knows about the storm and that he also saw it (probably a vision like Max's) why were they cut out?

K
Kuzko 18.11.21

here they are http://rghost.ru/62GTMVSms
here is the translation of phrases
Spoiler "The storm is approaching, you will all die"

"Everyone is waiting for the storm"

"I Saw you all will die"

"Oh My head storm is still approaching and you are all dead you all the dead hear me dead "

" I saw Him I saw the storm "