3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[A] sher 18.11.21 06:16 pm

(Spoilers) Episode 4 Plot Discussion (Life is Strange)

All the past episodes, the developers diligently made us think that Nathan Prescott is the main villain, but the ending of episode 4 laid everything out on the shelves.
Spoiler

EPISODE 4 STROKE
137 Comments
Sort by:
S
StaticSaysMyNamE 18.11.21

And it seemed to me that I passed this episode the longest ... and of course, this is not because I could not find a pin code for Nathan's iPhone :)

a
ardent2012 18.11.21

This episode is more due to the richness, but the past ones were also saturated, but in this everything goes to the end and a lot of things are being clarified, and in time it seems to be longer than the previous ones.

S

And in my opinion, everything was a little more predictable than it seems ... well, what is the main villain from Nathan? He's a downright bastard who is able to sponsor someone with drugs, so I immediately realized that he is at most someone's partner ... everything becomes even funnier if you remember the scene in the cafe in the 3rd episode, when it was necessary to communicate Frank's keys , because when you approach Nathan, in Rachel's clothes, he was pleasantly surprised that she was not dead at all ... maybe he only provides the bunker and Jefferson fills the rest of the drugs, or Jefferson gave him a dose so that he fucking forgot everything , and then he began a phase shift with that picture, in short, a misunderstanding ... and Jefferson was the very first suspect in me, since he was too dumb, and besides, he slept with schoolgirls, this could not but arouse suspicion,

M
Mattless kitsune 18.11.21

StaticSaysMyNamE
And what was the password? Otherwise, I only activated it through the PUC code, and the tasks were complicated, but interesting

S

wolf1022
It seems to me that the deer, as Uncle Samuel said, is a protective beast, not for Max, but for Amber, and so she tried to find her corpse for the girls, it's funny that the deer was already standing at the place of Amber's death in the second episode, when you taking a picture of a deer ...

S

SweetTooth
Apparently games influence reality over time much more than it seems, maybe it was like a combination of realities or something like that

S

MattLess Kitsune
So I'm talking about the same thing, I just finished this shit, I tried all the options, none of them worked, but maybe the hint was in previous episodes, like with David's castle

M

ardent 2012
Maybe it seemed to me that I had difficulties with the board, where everything needs to be matched

M

StaticSaysMyNamE
most likely, but did you take the photos?

S

No, I first go through the episode, then, if I want, I go through it to change something, and then I'm looking for pictures, well, now I sort of found 4-5, no more, I'll do the rest later ... first I have to resurrect Lisa , I just realized yesterday why this devil flower always dried up: DD

G
GidrophazatroN 18.11.21

The tasks are easy, for attentiveness and logic. From the photo of the car, you need to choose everything related to Nathan
Spoiler (photo of the car number, the car itself and a copy of the list of all cars registered with this number). About deals, you need to choose everything that was on the night of the party, and there you can already read where and when it was on a piece of paper. The pin code from the phone is the
SpoilerDate of Nathan's birth in mm / dd format .. The code from the bunker door was
Spoiler On a piece of paper with a bunch of numbers that hung on the board in a group with a phone, there is still a three-digit number highlighted in red. IMHO - they scoff too much over Chloe.

M

GidrophazatroN
Is this where Chloe is being bullied?

a
art1my 18.11.21

It will be necessary to replay episode 2 and knock on Jefferson, not on Newton.

N
Nemesis 18.11.21

Stsuko, how to wait for the 5th episode now ???????
I really hope that the developers will not fail the final. There were a bunch of precedents. Let these succeed!

Strange Life is the real Twin Peaks of the gaming world. A smart game, I am very glad that Dontnod did not break up. Now I want to Remember Me 2 how Nilin became a hunter. But with the same screenwriter!

And yes, for me this is the game of the year. At least the best story of the year.

p
poT9ka 18.11.21

As for me, the episode is much longer. I thought that when they ran to the dump it would be the end, and then there was a party.

p
poT9ka 18.11.21

From the 1st to the 3rd episode I suspected this particular harmless teacher, but with the beginning of the passage of the 4th I somehow forgot about it and in general it began to seem as if he was harmless, until, of course, the episode passed ... The reaction, of course, is just wow ...
And yes, I also regret now that I did not snitch on him)))

There is an assumption that the deer is a kind of symbol of Rachel, who sees only Max in the form of his abilities. Although, after they found that package, I really hoped and still hope that there is anyone but Rachal. Although after Chloe's death, this does not mean anything, because Max will have to somehow save everyone at once, returning somewhere in the past and somehow stopping all the kidnapping of the girls who are in the folders in that locker.

T
TIGERblacK 18.11.21

poT9ka
And yes, I also regret now that I did not knock on him)))
After the release of the last episode, it will be possible to go through the whole game, making ideal choices)

M

poT9ka
I still didn't understand what they dug + if I made graffiti, then someone will change it.

w
wolf1022 18.11.21

poT9ka
Most likely Max uses Warren's photo, it was not for nothing that there was even no choice whether to agree or not.

p
poT9ka 18.11.21

wolf1022
hmm like that, it seemed like there was a choice to refuse ... although I still agreed =
she would still get out of this abyss)