3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RadSiGER 18.11.21 06:44 pm

Game Impression (GRID: Autosport)

Who has choked already? It's already out on the box, we are waiting for the PC version
159 Comments
Sort by:
n
nemo105 18.11.21

The game was good. Certainly not the first part, but the second is clearly more interesting.
The difficulty resembles NFS Shift 2 (or my hands are not used to the gamepad)
Ravenwest (the main opponents from the first part) ride, even on easy difficulty, like gods.
The view from the cockpit is not very good, but in general I don't see any point in it (my opinion).
I liked the endurance mode, where you need to monitor the condition of the tires.

B
Bear Grylls 18.11.21

After the first race, I realized that this was a misunderstanding. Only the control made me happy, because the second grid will be "harder", and of course the AI ​​is better. Still, the first part is far from it. Game for a couple of nights.

e
easy94 18.11.21

I will compare with shift 2, which I am going through at the moment. In general, the behavior of the cars is very clumsy, it is clear that their characteristics were developed from the moon, the view from the cockpit can be said to be absent, the races themselves are rather boring compared to the shift, no drive is felt, the only thing that is good is visual damage and yes in both games I I pass on the joystick with max. complex bots, off. assistants except abs. Well, probably there are some improvements in comparison with the first grid, but I don’t remember that game, I played it for a long time.

b
b.sasha 18.11.21

I play a repack, it is not known what it is made of (the game has not yet come out), so in the original it can be different, although vryatli.
The developers decided to return to the first GRID, but did not finish it a little. Although in principle it is much better than the second, undoubtedly. Who played the first part will understand the control quickly, as they said above - the opponents are really worthy, you have to work hard. You can customize the controls for yourself, but in the first GRID, this function was much more thoughtful. I am a fan of this game and I liked it, I won’t give 10, but the game draws for 9.
Especially the toy will delight users who do not have powerful hardware. The system requirements are such that the game will behave normally on weak hardware. Apparently newfangled games (system requirements) do not bring too much income, it is too early to launch such projects, so the developed ones turned back to the majority of users.
The general opinion is that the game is a success, not the first GRID of course, but it doesn't suck either. He will find his fans and not a few.

973_ALuKaRD_973 18.11.21

I played for an hour 2, what can I say? Grid's fans should like it, but I didn't like it. AI is really good, you can't even compare with Shift 2, like heaven and earth. The graphics are also great, but I didn't like the gameplay. As in the rest of Grid and Dirt, the keyboard is difficult to play. Physics of cars - and this is what they call a car simulator? Especially funny after playing some Italian Assetto Corsa. In general, if you liked the past parts of the Grid, please, you will be delighted with this one. If you came to play a car simulator, you can pass by.
All this, of course, is my personal opinion.

_
_DimiDroL_ 18.11.21

the view from the cockpit is miserable (comments from the racing engineer are scarce and out of place! otherwise good 8.5-9 out of 10

i
ierdna 18.11.21

normal igruha-pull !!!!

H
Herman Klochko 18.11.21

the game is class, super! the physics is good, the rivals are strong, streetrace especially pleased, cool! but about the view and the cockpit, remember the mod on GRID 2, with a soapy view from the cockpit? so this is the same, the feeling that the developers took an amateur mod from GRID 2, and stuck it into your game!

M
Mr_Rism 18.11.21

I played for several hours, I singled out the following disadvantages for myself:
-no reflections in the mirrors (at least they added b to the worst mirror)
-one layer of vinyl
-not finished physics of the car (for example, in the game it is simply impossible to make donations, the car stops on the floor ).
So far I have played only on the keyboard and the gamepad, I liked the chic optimization, a wide selection of cars, good soundtrack, and AI. For me, the game occupies a niche between NSF and projectCARS. I agree with the 8-8.5 rating for a single. I haven't played in the cartoon yet

Z
Zoran 198 18.11.21

Great game, you have to fight for every position. AI and physics are done with a bang. 9 points

A
AleksFrolov 18.11.21

the game turned out great + completely in Russian

P
Phantom 18.11.21

The disadvantage is that there is no opportunity to create your own team and play for it, there is no own team, there is no money, there is no way to choose cars.
That is, there is a racer who chases points for different teams, the more points the more teams offer to chase their team.
Meaning:
Pointless races, with good graphics and good control, but for the player himself, except for racing, it has no other goals ...
Eh It would be like in the good old GRID.

M
Mr_Rism 18.11.21

Fantom
in multiplayer money and team

B
Braun fuhrer 18.11.21

Grafon, control and intelligent AI are certainly great, but where is the opportunity to create your own team, buy a pilot and climb to the first place yourself, and not plow on your uncle, why was it necessary to cut it.

I
Igor1642 18.11.21

The controls are hellishly complicated and this is very pleasing! On a steering wheel with a manual gearbox and a clutch, it is unrealistic to come first!
the truth is, the complexity is "difficult", the
physics of the car, too, I liked it, I remember the nfs shift
and the graphics pleased the
excellent game

s
som_dm 18.11.21

K R A S A V A !!!

1001585 18.11.21

The game is a complete disappointment. Didn't make a normal view from the salon, physics a la nfs prostreet. There is no normal fine-tuning of the car.

1001585 18.11.21

At least minus, but the game is shit compared to the first part.

K
KingNarik 18.11.21

I like the good races.
Of course, they jerked off with the graphon. Rather, not with the grafon itself, but with "cool" textures, which were given only for 5GB cars. It immediately became clear why at first it was 30, but apparently it did not stick in them, the engine choked or something. And only from those that gave almost zero. There are not enough particles (after look_psin it catches the eye, probably). In any case, it looks nice and pleasant.
Physics is just something in between a simulator and an arcade. There is no rail, there are no reversals like the current almost pressed like that.
Management is normal, you can live, it's on the keyboard.
AI on hard and higher delivers a challenge. The control of the partner is not clear how it works and therefore it is not clear why it is screwed on at all. Don't tell him, nothing changes. Maybe further along the progress of the single, the partners will become stronger and the effect will be visible on them, I don’t know. While they are dumb, deaf and slow.
There are many tracks, there are many cars, there are many modes, there are many in total, and this is very pleasing.
Sound. The sound is not good. Zapropirdonsky he is some kind of .. prrrr..prrruuu.puk .. prrr..prruuuu..puk..prr..crr.puk-bunch-bunch. But it’s not scary.

S
ScorpionBSG 18.11.21

With this view from the cockpit ... no, don't. Some kind of mockery. And to the question about the level of the simulator. Simulator - involves driving, with a view from the cockpit, to create the impression of greater immersion in reality. Everything else is already arcade racing. In general, I'd rather wait for worthy and worthy races like Project Cars, I only believe in them! Here, I pass by ... Codemasters ... eh, they are not the same. They don't make the plot, everything is for the sake of online racing ... Well, of course, this way there are fewer worries, more quickly to release it to the masses, they say ... people are eating. PS They made fun of the fans of racing, I haven't seen such a remnant for a long time, with a view from the cockpit .... not to mention that it's 2014 ... Zhest!