3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RadSiGER 18.11.21 06:44 pm

Game Impression (GRID: Autosport)

Who has choked already? It's already out on the box, we are waiting for the PC version
159 Comments
Sort by:
k
kangil46591777 18.11.21

The very first thing that pissed me off both in Grid 2 and in Grid: Autosprot is the lack of a manual or sequential
SHIELD gearbox ?
The car is controlled mainly by a computer, you are only required to press the gas, brake, right and left
SHIELD keys?
Hmm. Even in a completely Russified game I could not figure it out, but already scribbles my opinion. Maybe I'll surprise you a lot, but all of the above is there for you and is configured at the player's choice.

k
kamaz360 18.11.21

played a little game. What to say? for the first time I will buy a license .... Since I really love racing on an Internet, in the first part I wound more than 5000 races in touring. I liked that they removed the drifts that were in the second part, added tracks from the first part. Yes, and I'm glad that my nutty computer pulls the game, in the graphics test it showed (min 29fps average 44 and max 59). I will buy the game only so that when I play at home on an Internet in a touring class. The rest is not interesting. By the way, through the Internet FPS will not fall when playing?

N
Naol 18.11.21

I'm a fan of the first GRID and I still drive it, and when GRID 2 was announced for the first time, I was glad, but then when I put it on my computer I was very upset because there was no view from the cockpit, nor your team that you create, nor a sensible plot nothing, and deleted it after a couple of weeks and then didn't really play it. And when I found out about motorsport and watched trailers, I was waiting for this game, I thought that the developers would still fix those mistakes and think about the fans of the first guide, but it turns out not = (Especially great the minus was that again it was impossible to create your own team to find a partner as in the first grid (sorry for repeating myself) but no there you play stupidly for other teams and give stupid partners.In general, I played it a day and deleted, I will hope that they are all the same someday a new great grid will be released =)

V
Voldemarcik 18.11.21

To be honest, I'm not a fan of sports racing - but this GRID sunk into my soul ... 10 out of 10 !!!

U
USSRCoMeDiaN 18.11.21

Naol
(An especially big disadvantage was that again it was impossible to create your own team to find a partner like in the first grid (sorry for repeating myself), but no, you play stupidly for other teams and give stupid partners. In general, I played it a day and deleted it, I will hope that they all the same someday will release a new excellent grid =)
GENTLEMAN PIRATES WE CREATE OUR TEAM IN THE MULTIPLE THAT IS COMPLETELY LOGICAL, IN IT WE INVITE "NOT STUPID" PARTNERS (FRIENDS)
write sane reviews, the game has many interesting bad sides, but the game has a lot of bad sides something with such competition of racing on ps is nonsense. there is nothing to choose from ...

v
vvvjust 18.11.21

the game is complete crap !!! I didn’t like absolutely anything from the controls to the graphics. the view from the cockpit makes you vomit.

best races * ala * GT is all the same SHIFT

v
vovanRUS 18.11.21

bought litsuha, now I'm sorry ... the first Grid is still better)

t
tocha79 18.11.21

vovanRUS
for the first one you don't even need to talk about it, and it is clear that he is the best, but tell good people how to create your own team and in general there is such a topic or you can create it only on the face of it, if you skate there according to suggestions, then this is generally stupid, I'm there I rummaged through the entire menu and did not understand how to create a team, there have already been many races, mostly touring, tell me if it's not difficult.
Thanks.

w
wypa 18.11.21

Viktor Brou
Both times, when I asked the assistant to break forward, he crashed into the board and "died"
Neighed)))

The game reminded of Real Racing 3 for Android with its fun and sophistication.
I would have played Real Racing 3 on my smartphone until I crashed it. I think RR3 is very good. At first I didn't like it, but as I turned off all the assistants, there was a lot of drive.

Thanks for the detailed review, it was interesting to read. I'll add:
I love GRID, but I'm tired of it. I removed GRID 2 after seeing drifts and lack of a view from the cockpit. And I didn’t play motorsport for more than half an hour, because while “enjoying” the controls, in obscene words, I asked myself the same question: What the hell?

x
xDCore 18.11.21

Toha79
https://racenet.codemasters.com

I didn't like it very much, I already regret giving it away, 30 percent from Forzamotorsport 4.

m
mister611 18.11.21

The game made me happy! Plunged into the atmosphere of the first Grid, only even better. I liked my career and online races, I was not even upset by the blurry view from the cockpit (well, perhaps at first), in the race there is no time to look at the trim and panel, just have time to change gears and control the pedals)). The only drawback is the lack of rear-view mirrors (such a flaw puzzled), otherwise I am very pleased with the game.
I play the G27 with a manual gearbox, disabled assistants and a view from the cockpit in 3D stereo mode. Glad that the "codecs" have returned the real Grid!

A
Alexandrovitch 18.11.21

THE FIRST GRID IS BETTER

t
tocha79 18.11.21

xDCore
thank you for the link, but I have problems with English, please tell me (if not difficult) do I need a license to create a team? Or do you have to go through and there they themselves will be offered in the game?

F
FX-Baikal 18.11.21

Voldemarcik
likewise

x
xDCore 18.11.21

toha79
yes, without a license in any way.

m
mister611 18.11.21

xDCore
The game is worth the money! I didn’t disappoint, but on the contrary)) I don’t mind a penny.

k
kamaz360 18.11.21

I bought a key. Activated. The game is being downloaded from steam)

p
prodigy007 18.11.21

trash, worse than shifts every 20

z
zakonjons 18.11.21

guys, where can you download high-resolution textures. tell me who knows

k
kamaz360 18.11.21

prodigy007 lol. play online, and then pick something.