3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RadSiGER 18.11.21 06:44 pm

Game Impression (GRID: Autosport)

Who has choked already? It's already out on the box, we are waiting for the PC version
159 Comments
Sort by:
k
kamaz360 18.11.21

Immortal74 soul cry epta

W
When Zrak 18.11.21

The game is so-so points by 5.

G
GamerAndrey 18.11.21

When braking and making a sharp turn, for example, to the right, the car bears strongly to the left. It looks like this simulator has its own laws of physics.

D
D.Artist 18.11.21

Really some kind of misunderstanding, not a game ... Last high-quality racing from Codemasters:

m
mihail.bulgadaran 18.11.21

This gentlemen is a miserable excuse for a simulator game for consoles in one word for children under 10 years old

B
Baltazar9 18.11.21

the graph is good!
Management of UG

T
Thomas Sevchenko 18.11.21

How to enable the High Res Texture Pack ?? (it is set exactly) there is no such parameter in the settings, or is it enough just to set all the graphics parameters to the maximum and these HD textures are turned on by themselves ??

G
GamerAndrey 18.11.21

Thomas Sevchenko,
they are turned on when the texture parameter is set to high.

N
Naol 18.11.21

USSRCoMeDiaN
In a career it is more interesting to play and create your own team than in multiplayer

V
Vitaly Solntsev 18.11.21

Everyone who says that the first grid is better, they say biasedly, in fact it is not so ...
Here you play for a racer and not for some manager ... don't care about the cabin, the physics is better, the cars behave better, they are not so oak, otherwise it’s all the same game ... you need to understand that this game becomes interesting to play only when you put 15 laps per race ... there is nothing to do there for 3 laps, in the first grid I always came first, everything just bites into rivals and you are a champion, here for 15 laps such tricks do not roll, you cut into rivals, break the car and you can forget that you will get somewhere and then it becomes interesting.

But the network does not understand this, it is impossible to play, everyone drives for 3 laps and makes hell at the very first turn, you can easily be left without wheels at this very turn, and where to go next? and this is very frustrating ... the game makes it interesting to play, but people are too wooden for this ...

A
Antimad 18.11.21

Passed a couple of seasons - did not like it. If the controls can still be adjusted somehow before the race, then the sounds of the engines finally upset me ... It's impossible to ride muscle cars

k
kamaz360 18.11.21

Vitaly Solntsev play well online. Carefully I pass the first turn and norms

V
Verfose 18.11.21

The first time I played it was on the keyboard. The controls differ from what was in GRID 2 and did not seem very convenient, and the game itself was not particularly impressive. But then I connected the steering wheel and the big screen (LCD TV). Feelings are completely different! If you adjust the controls correctly, turn off the ABS and other auxiliary nonsense in the settings, then it becomes really interesting to play. I liked the game, a really good simulator. I bought it for a reason.

Antimad
Just the sounds in this game are realistic, which cannot be said, for example, about Need For Speed ​​Shift or Assetto Corsa, where a blunt synthesized roar that hurts your ears.

R
Ripper man 18.11.21

It infuriates, for example, that if you go last, then you will go last all 4 laps stupidly wasting time, because all cars are the same and it is impossible to overtake them.

u
ukrmen 18.11.21

Ripper Man
at what difficulty?
I am in the middle from the last to the first place, albeit with difficulty

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 18.11.21

There are many more disadvantages than advantages. The game doesn't suit me.

V
Vitaly Solntsev 18.11.21

kamaz360
this rarity is great for 12 people to play without collisions ... but if you can play with the Russians, you can try to negotiate

V
Vitaly Solntsev 18.11.21

Ripper Man
is a racing sport, he is so ... qualify and get higher at the start

E
Eenoot 18.11.21

[Delfin1988]
Ok! Read:
In the game, the developers tried to make excellent physics and they did it. Bottom line: "I ROT EB .... L THIS EB ... YOU GAME A PHYSICIAN WITH .... HAVE SEEN NO PI .... ORE DEVELOPERS. EB .... LO SPLIT. " I do not agree!
The graphics are great! Optimization is great too. The game is not for pirates and not for cheaters, because if you want to have your own team you will have to go to multiplayer, and many can only say that they are so cool, but they lose online! If you want to ride the tracks under other people's sponsors, then you can download a pirate. If you want your own team, you will have to buy a license. For me personally, the game is at 9/10 (I just play on a pirate and did not see the multiplayer) I advise you to play! But decide for yourself to buy or download.

m
mister611 18.11.21

Vitaly Solntsev
... the game makes it interesting to play, but people are too wooden for this ... - partly I agree with you, but there is an opportunity to create a game with your own settings, so that a couple of friends will support, and then people from the network will catch up) ) although three circles can be fun, the main thing is that fewer wooden people come across))