3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RadSiGER 18.11.21 06:44 pm

Game Impression (GRID: Autosport)

Who has choked already? It's already out on the box, we are waiting for the PC version
159 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 18.11.21

All 10 points!

1q2w1q2w 18.11.21

the first grid was a masterpiece, at least it produced a WOW effect. There was something new in it and, it seems to me, in many respects it was the merit of the high-quality view from the salon !!! Previously, there was no such an interesting and high-quality view, it is still sometimes pleasant to ride.
I didn't play in the second one - I didn't like it at all, the funny thing is that in motorsport they pretended to be almost like in the second grid with mods for the camera!)) It's just ... I don't know what to call it, disrespect, stupidity? what are they counting on ??
but oh well, motorsport is not a grid, it is an NSF in track conditions. IMHO.
In principle, I will not play this spit in the direction of the fans of the first part, the grid series no longer exists for me!)
I thought after the second part they did understand why many people liked the first part and what to focus on, but ... so much the better, they played evil at all - so thanks to codemasters for the time saved!)) ha!

D
D0c_81 18.11.21

Waiting for the key - BLACK EDITION - for STEAM)))

D
Denis Kovalev 18.11.21

This game upset me. After the first Race Driver GRiD, you can't play GRiD Autosport drift at all: 1) a wretched shudder of the camera, on the contrary, it prevents you from sliding in corners. (If someone makes a mod to disable this crap, I will respect);
2) Drift itself is poor: it has already slowed down to 80 km / h, but it still flies off the track;
About all races: 1) Gear shifting is very sharp and hard, looks a little shabby. 2) Management: you can't go into a turn beautifully, but at least play on a gamepad, there will still be some strange drifts, slippage. I generally keep quiet about braking.
And finally the graphics. And with the graphics here, too, apparently tight, how much time has passed since the first grid, and it is almost impossible to tell. My GRiD 2 hung on mediums, and this one even on highs has a smooth picture. Honestly, I'm not a fan of graphics, physics decides everything for me, but, unfortunately, it's not here.
The view from the cockpit did not need to be added at all. The steering wheel is with hands, and the dashboard of the car is simply fogged up, and at night it also does not work in complete darkness. In real life, this is probably the same. If you make a cockpit, then completely, it's nice to look at all the devices with soft lighting.
Codemasters disappoints me with every new Race Driver GRiD. But they started well.

This is purely my opinion. Wrote what I saw.

v
vasya003 18.11.21

Denis Kovalev
camera shake is removed in the settings

U
USSRCoMeDiaN 18.11.21

Denis Kovalev
- This game upset me. After the first Race Driver GRiD, you can't play GRiD Autosport drift at all
- Yes
- The gear change is very sharp and hard, looks a little shabby.
- nonsense
Management: you can't go into a turn beautifully, but at least play on a gamepad, there will still be some strange drifts, slippage. I generally keep quiet about braking.
- Nonsense, turn off everything, and get used to it a little, everything works out, if on the 1st race you beautifully enter the turns and take the podium, then this is not a race, this is pokatushki .... -
And finally the graphics. And with the graphics here, too, apparently tight, how much time has passed since the first grid, and it is almost impossible to tell. My GRiD 2 hung on mediums, and this one even on highs has a smooth picture.
- very interesting (and then you write this) Honestly, I'm not a fan of graphics (is this a new approach to trolling?), the optimization is great, the graphics are nice.
- at the expense of physics, I will not praise yet, but in some places it surprises me + - of the
minuses visible to me personally, this is a view from the cockpit (it is convenient for me and so and so why do this ??? for themselves)) although there are amateurs ... the car park is too small, new ones have been added, but why did they remove some of Grid 2 ??? Well, DLS politics is possible ...
and man, you said this is my opinion ... you don't confuse the opinion and stuffing)) when the game was at least halfway this opinion, and so it's stuffing))

S
Skinny545111 18.11.21

This is my opinion and it may differ from yours, but I did not like the game. To say that shit is complete - no, the graphics are beautiful, the voice acting is nothing, but that's all. Riding the keyboard is not realistic at all. Those. in principle it is possible, but with all ABS, and other crap, from which you get a soapy ride. In a few hours of driving, I did not feel the car.
The first race (introductory) is not clear at all - only automatic, no manual. Well for some it's a plus, but I'm already used to manual. To make it clear what I am starting from, I can say that I started playing this type of races from the 2nd Dirt. There then I switched to manual sequential, and after a while I was already driving with a bang and the car felt great. Here, in general, nothing is clear. A blurry cockpit, where neither the speedometer nor the tachometer can be seen, when the camera is turned left and right, it is not at all clear what is happening. The most important thing is that in Dirt I could sense by eye how fast I was driving, and it was good - right there that 50 or 150 km / h, in general, fuck it. In general, I removed all the chips that help control and, in short, generally n *** c. It's not possible to steer such a piece of shit at all (I apologize for repeating words). Which gear you turned on - you need to remember it, they don't show it on the scoreboard, and hell, you know whether he sticks it in or not, because he doesn't reach for the wings with his hand. Smooth braking, or there is no engine braking at all, it’s very difficult to get out of a skid, and while you’re driving a car, they’ll either crash into you, or you’ll fly into something. I'm generally silent about drifting - it's not realistic to put a car into it at all. But trying to just neatly enter the turn, you either skid and you twist, or simply unfolds, and you just put a different configuration of the differential there. In short, tryndets. I don’t know - maybe my hands are made of x * py, maybe the game is not for me, but without a steering wheel and pedals there is nothing to do with the box, and maybe with them too. or there is no engine braking at all, well, it is very difficult to get out of a skid, and while you are driving a car, they will either crash into you, or you will fly into something. I'm generally silent about drifting - it's not realistic to put a car into it at all. But trying to just neatly enter the turn, you either skid and you twist, or simply unfolds, and you just put a different configuration of the differential there. In short, tryndets. I don’t know - maybe my hands are made of x * py, maybe the game is not for me, but without a steering wheel and pedals there is nothing to do with the box, and maybe with them too. or there is no engine braking at all, well, it is very difficult to get out of a skid, and while you are driving a car, they will either crash into you, or you will fly into something. I'm generally silent about drifting - it's not realistic to put a car into it at all. But trying to just neatly enter the turn, you either skid and you twist, or simply unfolds, and you just put a different configuration of the differential there. In short, tryndets. I don’t know - maybe my hands are made of x * py, maybe the game is not for me, but without a steering wheel and pedals there is nothing to do with the box, and maybe with them too. and FSUs that you expose there a different configuration of the differential. In short, tryndets. I don’t know - maybe my hands are made of x * py, maybe the game is not for me, but without a steering wheel and pedals there is nothing to do with the box, and maybe with them too. and FSUs that you expose there a different configuration of the differential. In short, tryndets. I don’t know - maybe my hands are made of x * py, maybe the game is not for me, but without a steering wheel and pedals there is nothing to do with the box, and maybe with them too.
Maybe I'll torment her a little and take it down, or maybe it will trample her all the same - hardly any legs.

M
Metal-FD 18.11.21

___ Having seen the gameplay video of the new Grid even before the release - I thought that I had misled the game and watched Grid 2, since the track was from the second one, and the car and graphics, in principle, are the same (all the more, I looked in the window on YouTube)! And the interface did not rush into the eyes!
___ GRID Autosport does not have a pronounced personality, which even the second part had, although it also faded against the background of the first! The game was released at least six months earlier, or even a year! During this time, it would be possible to implement a sane view from the cockpit, and not this squalor, which in the game, for show, allegedly gagged the angry fans after the second part, but in fact they only made it worse ... It doesn't look like Codemasters at all. .. and never thought that they would step on the "rake of NFS", which also came out virtually day in, day out with an interval of a year! What came out of this with most of the series - everyone knows very well!
___ The dampness of the new part of GRID shines through in everything; unfinished physical model, too simple game interface (both in the menu and in the race), unpretentious graphic design (most likely a more or less high-quality port from consoles), unfinished career line, weak, not memorable sound!
___ It has a new part, of course, and advantages, one of which is an interesting endurance mode with tire erasure, which is designed not only to drive and win, but to build at least some kind of racing strategy, tighter control over the behavior of the car on the road, and especially in the apexes! Night racing is certainly also a small plus for Autosport! High-quality Russian localization, and of course tracks from the legendary first GRID! (Trails from the second are not remembered, except perhaps the coast of California - but they are not here)! And certainly a good optimization with a relatively good picture! If you are ready for such a modest set of "spices" - then, in principle, you can even enjoy the new part! Another thing is that Autosport was initially positioned as a return to the origin, that is, to the first part! The origins of the game turned out to be only a few tracks from the first GRID - that's all! Even drift (which in my opinion in the first part is the ideal of a virtual arcade car simulator) here turned out to be not adequate and boring, but all because of a crude physical model!
___ That's why this game divided the fans into two camps! In one, those - who liked the game, and who found much more advantages in it than me (basically, mind you, these fans consider the new part in isolation from the first, (or compare it with others) because when objectively comparing the first and the third, the third doomed)! And in another, those - who are really comparing the game with the first part, realized that we have a raw product without a bright individuality! Of course, you can (and even need to) play it, and you can even have fun (I don't mean multiplayer)! But only in isolation from the rest of the parts - the new GRID as a whole was a success! Let's rename the game, for example, Autosport Racing - and then I'll put it 8.5 out of 10, but in reality - I can't put it above seven! Here are the mistakes developers make; throwing not bright, ordinary,
___ Summing up the above - I just want to say that GRID Autosport hastened to be born! But the project as a whole cannot be called a failure, as well as a masterpiece! This is rather a cross between a high-quality arcade car simulator and a simple dummy in the spirit of the latest NFS like Most Wanted 2012 and others like them!
___ It's no secret that any game with the subtitle GRID will be doomed to be compared with the very first part of the series, to be compared with the ideal of a virtual arcade car simulator !!! The games will be better - they will be worse - Race Driver GRID will always remain a Legend inscribed in golden letters in the history of the modern gaming industry!

D
Denis Kovalev 18.11.21

USSRCoMeDiaN As
I said, this is my opinion. Maybe someone likes it, I personally don’t. I'm not saying that "THIS GAME IS SHIT, DO NOT RUN".
You know, 10 minutes of gameplay in YouTube was enough for me, but for some reason I still downloaded it to refute my doubts about this game. Alas, this did not happen. Well, eeeeeesiiiii get used to these big flaws, then you can play, but not for long. You know, I've already replayed Race Driver GRiD 4 times or even more, the first part didn't bother me at all, it just brought pleasure.
When I was presented with the first part of this game, I had a weak computer, and for the sake of this toy, I went to my friends to play, because this game is awesome.
Codemasters has made and still does good games, but this game is unfortunate for me.

C
Constant1ne 18.11.21

SlasheR81 I
already have the key, but I don’t preload yet, what time they promise on the 27th, didn’t say?
ps I played pirate, liked it, bought it.

C
Constant1ne 18.11.21

I also want to say that the optimization is super. I honestly disgusted playing with my hardware in the last NSF in a block of 30 frames. But here, the picture is pleasing to the eye. And the repetitions are as always on top. Again, career is just a tutorial for multiplayer, don't skimp, buy the game. Let's play together, Steam nickname in the profile. I will be glad to add.

V
Viktor Brou 18.11.21

Finally got to GRID AutoSport. In fact, the disappointment with the second part did not allow me to treat the emergence of Motorsport (which, by the way, somehow unexpectedly surfaced) objectively. Immediately I wanted to shout “I don’t believe!”. And now, after a couple of dozen races, I understand that it is not in vain.
The easiest way to compare the game with Shift is the second, because the first GRID remains an inviolable classic for me, which to this day bypasses all the most "beautiful" simulators, and for me personally, the drift of this game is the strongest of all races in general (mountain tracks for drifting in GRID, I went with gusto for more than one year).
Motorsport is such a miscarriage for me. As if Codemasters realized that they had severely failed the second child and he would probably grow up as a prisoner / drug addict and hastily made a new one. But this one came out even worse. Someone wrote that the view from the cockpit was such that it would be better if they did not do it at all. I would summarize - the game is such that it would be better if they did not do it at all.
1. Simulator - this word most likely refers to the fact that the game is trying to simulate the gameplay, but it fails. In the end, everything is the same as in GRID 2 - you start in the ass (qualification? No, have not heard) and, like a brawler, you push everyone on the way to victory. At the same time, sometimes it ends in a deplorable blowing to pieces over the side, because the cars here now do not break into a skid with a wave of the hand, they are simply now glued to the asphalt and refuse to turn. At the same time, turn the steering wheel, do not turn it. There's no point. Again, turn on the ABS, turn it off. I did not notice the difference at all. "Setting up" a car is generally cruel trolling, it's even a shame to say. Saves only the special ability "Prince of Persia" - rewound time and now everything is not so deplorable.
2. View from the cockpit. Someone says that he is not needed in such arcades (Yes, Motorsport, you are an arcade, accept it), but at the same time the game has (as in the same Shift 2) the ability to completely disable the interface. That is, the screen will be pristinely clean, there are only cars and a track on it. For such a feint with the ears, they even give a bonus to experience. BUT! Then you suddenly realize that you don't understand anything else. According to the developers' idea, in this mode you get all the information from the engineer. But all he says is "Your opponent is at the end of the peliton" What does this mean - go and figure it out. Aren't all the cars on the track my opponents? Further, it is basically impossible to find out how fast you are moving without a HUD. Here, in theory, there should be a view from the cockpit, where you follow the speedometer, tachometer, and gears. But no, in GRID AutoSport in the cabin you only follow the stretched texture of 1994.
3. Teammates (or assistants). This is a separate amusing song. These guys basically exist for beauty and the feeling that you have a real "motorsport" on the screen. Giving them commands is a bad job. Both times, when I asked the assistant to break forward, he crashed into the side and "died". When he asked to hold the position, he butted me and everyone. As a result, he "died" anyway. Moreover, if you do not touch him during the entire race, he may even come first or second. And there is no question of any tactics. There is no talk of any "hold him so that I pass", "close the guy so that he does not overtake me", "I crashed, try to hold the position until I restore mine" is out of the question. Stupidly "aggression" "defense", which end in the same pitiful manner.

As for the pluses, drift has become more sane, but we still have to work on it and work on it. An interesting idea with a car - in fact, no one in the team will ask if you want a Honda or Mazda, you drive whatever they give you. This is done pretty well. But that's all.
The game with its fun and sophistication reminded Real Racing 3 for Android. It says a lot. It is clear why they were in a hurry to release the game now. Later, she would have to compete with the new Forza on consoles, with Crew and Project Cars on the PC. As a result, the series slipped into NFS in its worst years (which, in fact, are now coming). We are waiting for worthy races to finally awaken good competition, otherwise with Rival and other Autosport it is quite a logical phenomenon.

Yes, it turned out a bit long, if someone does not finish reading, I will understand. But suddenly it will be useful for someone. The game would have bet 2 out of 10. And still I would have uttered the crown "and say thank you that it is not lower."

M
Mr_Rism 18.11.21

The multiplayer in the game is much better and more fun than the single, it is clear that after the start of the servers I am now not in the single. True, the multiplayer is almost the same as in Grid 2 (but it was good there too), a couple of modes were added, a couple was removed. Now a lot of car categories have appeared, replacing 5 categories from Grid 2.

C
Constant1ne 18.11.21

I confirm, the cartoon is awesome, the haters in the furnace.

k
kangil46591777 18.11.21

And I liked the toy. Everything that is required from the arcade is here. Nice graphics and PC optimization. Adequate control is not trying to build a simulator out of itself, but at the same time the weight and power of the car is felt. There are qualifications, setting up a car before the race (gearbox, suspension stiffness and brake balance). There are no complaints about the sound - the motors roar, the tires creak. High-quality Russification. Many tracks and types of races.
Of the minuses - the view from the salon (although for me this is more of an annoying drawback, I play with a third-person view) and strange partners who manage, when starting from pole, eventually to overwhelm themselves the race in 95 cases out of 100, which is why team competition is almost impossible. Probably his AI will fix it with patches.
Cartoon did not try for a pirate.
In general, not a masterpiece, but 8 out of 10 pulls.

R
Reductor12 18.11.21

Played for 2 hours and deleted. Grid 2 was removed after 20 minutes. Race Driver: Grid polish to this day. The very first thing that pissed me off both in Grid 2 and in Grid: Autosprot is the absence of a manual or sequential gearbox, I see no reason to play races without this option. The second view from the cockpit - here it is present, but before the first Grid, draw and paint this view. It's just a look, no devices work, everything is boring. The car is controlled mainly by a computer, you are only required to press the gas, brake, right and left keys. I liked the races, but again, without a normal view from the cockpit and a manual gearbox, it's boring. AI is very interesting, probably only because of it it is worth spending another hour to see how the pilots behave. Only one thing can be said about the graphics - gorgeous. For me personally, the game is 7.5-8 maximum. Those who like to drive and not bother, I think they will really like it. And I'm going to polish Race driver: Grid further in anticipation of a miracle))).

L
LuckyMax777 18.11.21

Perhaps a little off topic, but why can't I become the first in any way? I drive very carefully: I don't crash, I use the trajectory. (if I crash, I use replay) In general, not an ass, but not bad). So why, even at the "very easy" level, I can't take 1 in any way? I notice that the rivals' cars go much faster. But I kind of conjured a little over the car: I wound up all the improvements, corrected the gearbox and suspension, it didn't help in any way. At the same time, my partner in the same car is always 1. By the way, this is not a career, but just a race. This is the first time I play such races. Can you tell me what?

I
Igor Reznichenko 18.11.21

To be honest, it looks very similar to something !!! 10 minutes of the game and I realized that I will not play it !! Race Driver GRiD is one of the most worthy games in the racing genre for me

T
Twitchy 18.11.21

The game of norms, in comparison with the first part, added qualifications and practice, tuning and tuning appeared, physics became a little less arcade, because there were brakes locks and U-turns with a sharp press on the gas in powerful cars, the graphics became much better. And it seems that significant changes have occurred, but if they are scaled over a time interval of 6 years, they will seem scanty with everything. And if you also consider that the price of this creation is incentivized along with the DLC 1400 rubles, then the desire to purchase the game immediately disappears. Well, I think the owners of GRID2 should be given the opportunity to change GRID2 to GRID Autosport for free! In general, I can only say one thing, if you download from torrents, you will definitely not regret it!

P
Pulsedriver84 18.11.21

Twitchy
does not need to download such a shit. There is no graphics, the same game as grid-2. The same soap and a lot of white color. Management is shit.