3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RadSiGER 18.11.21 06:44 pm

Game Impression (GRID: Autosport)

Who has choked already? It's already out on the box, we are waiting for the PC version
159 Comments
Sort by:
t
tocha79 18.11.21

I liked it, who doesn’t like it, don’t play like that, someone says that the management is bad, I think that it’s not about the management, but ...., the game is cool, there are no bugs to take litsuha

P
Pavel rally 18.11.21

Nice work on bugs.
To get the most out of the game, turn off all helpers.

t
tocha79 18.11.21

Subaru BRZ STI
yes, and then with the second did not understand what.
with a cartoon it is much more interesting, I looked at the review, I must take

t
tocha79 18.11.21

zakonjons
in incentive they are free if you have a lick, if a pirate look for a repack with textures.

D
DartMaul 18.11.21

This is complete sadness.

PS Screen with maximum graphics settings + HD Textures pack.

There are no reflections in the rear-view mirrors, for the entire torpedo there are 3 polygons and one 128x128 texture, the dashboard (and, accordingly, everything that is located on it) is not visible and you cannot turn your head with a mouse.
And this despite the fact that the high difficulty mode assumes a view only from the cockpit, and the absence of all indicators on the screen.

And this is the game of 2014 for 900r.
The graphics are just disgusting, they draw better on consoles right now. There are simply no secondary textures, the road is houses, buildings, people in the crowd, nothing is drawn. Ladders even with x8 anti-aliasing.
There is no optimization, there is no scaling from CF / SLI (http://gamegpu.ru/racing-simulators-/-gonki/grid-autosport-test-gpu.html), there is no choice of monitor to display the game on.
If there is an iFinity array in the system and the game is started on a separate monica, the game hangs all indicators (tachometer, etc.) on the center of the screen (as if along the edges of the central monitor of the array)

.Using the 2nd monitor function to display statistics is impossible when using the iFinity + monitor.

Passed 3 seasons, my nerves could not resist looking at it, I stopped the game.
With all due respect, but this is no gate.

A
Alexandrovitch 18.11.21

DartMaul
Does it make sense to download HD Textures pack?

D
DartMaul 18.11.21

GRiDOX
I downloaded a 4GB pack, only car wheels look better. I didn't notice any more difference.

m
mister611 18.11.21

DartMaul Happy Birthday Dem !!!
Do not get excited, everything is not running well)) Excellent game and the graphics are excellent, of course it's dumb in the cockpit)) But I still play with this view (I always play like this, with a manual gearbox + clutch and without assistants), I don't pay much attention - the main thing on the road, there is no time to consider, but the sensations are close to the sim. Of course I agree that they messed up with the textures in the cockpit, and with the mirrors, but the game is SUPER !!! You chill my friend, but drive without quibbles, delays in earnest, like the first Grid in its time. I went through a couple of seasons (or three, I don't remember), and this morning I went to the cartoon and that's it - I was completely drawn. And this is without HD textures (now I just download the incentive, I thought they were installed immediately, it turned out not). True, I play in 3D stereo mode - everything is always more beautiful in it. In general, rest and continue without nerves,
And here's another .. if you haven't installed it yet - put a fresh beta video driver, there seems to be a profile for GRID Autosport. I play on these woods, it seems normal, in other games, too, without problems.

D
DartMaul 18.11.21

mister611
No, excuse me, when in battlefield when riding a jet ski the speedometer does not work (just a texture) it can still be forgiven, the game is not about that. But a car simulator that claims to be original without drawing the interior of the car and the dashboard? With all due respect, but this is too much.

The first grid is a masterpiece, and comparing the new grid to it is ridiculous.
Not only is everything in order there with the rendering of the key parts of the car, and the graphics are much better by the standards of 2008, what is most important there is a completely different dynamics of the game. Just compare what it looks like to ride 100km / h in the first grid and in the new one. This is heaven and earth.

I bought that new grid solely out of respect for the first, and if you share my feelings for the first part, who else can understand my disappointment?

A
Alexandrovitch 18.11.21

mister611
DartMaul
Behold the Truth ...
Race Driver GRiD - 2008

GRID Autosport - 2014

1q2w1q2w 18.11.21

DartMaul
fiercely plus) but the funny thing is that they just had to copy the existing salons, maybe. many cars here are from the first grid, and work there for a week maximum, for one person (just look at the capabilities of modders). But, mind Ross .., or rather codemasters do not understand))
and more: the masters wrote that they would "return the view from the cockpit" - they definitely did not return it, because this is just a stupid mod camera, the car simply does not have a salon, there is a camera, moved inside the car, that's all. There seems to be a consumer protection clause about unfair advertising! - I hope someone sues the codemasters for the divorce.

D
DartMaul 18.11.21

The priorities have apparently changed. In 2008 it was necessary to make a good game and in 2014 to sell more DLC.

I'm not saying that the new grid is useless, but the bar set by the first part is too high for it.

m
mister611 18.11.21

DartMaul
I agree with all your arguments, and yes, we won't repeat the first grid. But this is still not a sim, but a solid arcade game for a wide range of players that lovers of sims would like to play. I would like to have the full simian sensations - there are quite a few of these games, quite straight from the tin Assetto Corsa, for example. Just forget about these shortcomings with a view, otherwise the game is good !!! I resigned myself and enjoy, in my heart a little hoping for some patch to correct the normal view from the cockpit)) In the first Grid, by the way, there was also a soap in the cockpit, not like in dirts - that's just like in sims (well, in the sense the view itself).
Yes, people mostly use third-person keyboard to play such games, at best on a gamepad, from here and legs grow, it's good at least they returned the view at all))

t
tonirovannyi 18.11.21

Metal-FD I
totally agree with you, the original Grid cannot be overshadowed by anything. For me, the concept of an ideal sequel to this game has always been simple: just make it possible to develop partners, not acquire new ones ... Otherwise, the game was impressive in all aspects .... By the way, it seems that Autosport does not have its own team. Although ... the game itself is quite worthy!

D
DartMaul 18.11.21

mister611
14.6 rc2 drivers certainly added FPS, but the difference between 80 and 125 fps with a 60Hz monitor cannot be seen)
Unfortunately, the new drivers did not affect other problems in any way.

k
kamaz360 18.11.21

Today I bought a litsuha. Played. already filled the 12th level. The game is good. Briefly.

k
kamaz360 18.11.21

sorry that there is no chat (

H
Hardweller 18.11.21

An incredibly overpriced game. At first I was incredibly happy. I ride exclusively from the cockpit, with a gamepad. But over time, I began to realize that the view from the cockpit is terrible ... even more than terrible - it's disgusting, it's not the view from the cockpit. There are no teams, nothing, no money, no reputation, no car purchases. You just play for other teams. What's the point? There is no motivation. If in the first grid there was an awesome motivation to create a team, find a good partner and win all the cups and overtake Ravenwest, then there is no motivation right there. There is only good physics, good grafon and excellent AI. Everything. A game without a soul. Maybe the multiplayer is good. I haven't tried it yet. I waited for the game for a long time, but unfortunately, expectations turned into unfulfilled dreams. It's a pity.

K
Ki4bob 18.11.21

Hospade, how have these cockpit shoppers already got them!

m
mister611 18.11.21

Hardweller
"Maybe the multiplayer is good" - exactly! Although I like the single, I'm more of an individualist than a team player))

kamaz360
"it's a pity that there is no chat (" - kill me, I don’t understand how you can chat in a race (and in a shooter)? did not distract and am surprised at those who write something there)) Is it really interesting when you have time? The game has a sound chat, please chat if you like it or play in a team, but write how?