3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeeFo 18.11.21 08:33 pm

Technical Issues (Faces of War)

When I try to start the game, I get the following error:
Read error while checking the disk. Check the presence of a licensed disc in the drive and make sure that it is not mechanically damaged. Also, this error could occur due to the fact that the disc was removed from the drive during its check. If the error persists, press the INFORMATION button and submit an error report to product support.
And most importantly, a couple of hours ago, it started perfectly, but now ...
Tell me please, how to fix this?
119 Comments
Sort by:
G
GarikARH 18.11.21

I decided to write this:
Something that I got an unsuccessful version (judging by the answers in another topic)
Trigger errors often occur, yesterday, for example, in a mission for the allies (to seize documents at the city headquarters by paratroopers from gliders) I cleaned everything up, took the documents, repulsed the attack, the island washed away, the all-terrain vehicle sailed to transport documents, retreated to it, defended the city, and then what to do?
Two tasks remained to be fortified on the island and load the documents into the all-terrain vehicle, so I defended the island with the all-terrain vehicle from the last attack with tanks, and then I cleared the whole city with a counter attack, then I returned to the all-terrain vehicle and loaded the paratrooper into it and nothing marks on these two tasks did not appear damn it. = ((well, I don’t know if that method of bypassing the unfinished mission was cheat, but I cleaned it up, I didn’t try it myself)

.MOrz. 18.11.21

But download it. It will be soon as there is already a release from the reloaded.

M
MAg 18.11.21

Yes, everything is perfect on CD, but this is not a way out of the situation. The DVD did not say "ATTENTION !! Do not buy the disc if you have a NEC drive. Best regards, StarForce" ...

M
MAg 18.11.21

We don't drink with cheaters ... Sorry, but you'd better delete your message ...

E
Embleboy 18.11.21

I myself recently completed this mission, nuno to destroy the howitzers (leaving 1-2 soldiers there), then get into the amphibian and sail away - where the BIG red arrow on the screen points - the mission is completed.
ZY. Cheating in VTV is just blasphemy ... cheats will not be !!!!!

p
pashol 18.11.21

people
and no one else had this: the game goes on and then, like in slow-moving, everything is slow ..
in the first part there was a slider in the options - "game speed"
but I did not see this here

S
Silent Hill 764 18.11.21

Hello everyone!
In short, I started a campaign for allies and in the course of missions it happens that the fonts in the game turn into some kind of squares, load the game again and everything is ok!
Nobody encountered such a bug?
ZY I did not start other campaigns, so I don’t know if there is such a glitch there!

D
DeeFo 18.11.21

Please unsubscribe when NO CD / DVD comes out

.MOrz. 18.11.21

Already out.

D
DeeFo 18.11.21

Give me a link please

.MOrz. 18.11.21

Here is the topic. If you apply but sd, the game will be in English. Http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php? T = 69491 & start = 90

D
DeeFo 18.11.21

what? will the language be changed to English?

m
mr_Beeg 18.11.21

after the end of the mission, after pressing VICTORY, this crap pops up: page location not found ... who had it, tell me how you did it

d
dpk-79 18.11.21

Do not hurt the current :)
Stuck !!! on training !!! I can't understand what is required of me: a car and a train carriage have reached the station, what should I do ???? I don’t understand anything in English, I’ve tried all the different variations, nothing helps: ((((

M
MAg 18.11.21

you will be beaten not because you are stuck in learning, but because you STARPED 200-300 rubles. and bought a PIRATE ..

d
dpk-79 18.11.21

I didn’t pay a penny :) and what morality is better to read, I would suggest !!! what to do.

G
GarikARH 18.11.21

2dpk-79
There, if you are brave, then go to a lorry, if you are just strategic, then go to a train. (as I understood this type of simple choice of complexity).

.MOrz. 18.11.21

Hmm .... I have such crap. I press to repair the tank. But it doesn’t tweak ... So they broke the base for me ... I take the box, I click to fix it, it finishes repairing ... and that’s all. The base is broken. What should I do?

M
Mikhail Molot 18.11.21

.MOrz. The same crap, apparently, this is the developers for the sake of greater reliability;) they are allowed to repair only the tracks of the tank, maybe a future patch will help.

.MOrz. 18.11.21

Eh ... pizd.ets.How to play without it? IS NOT INTERESTING AT ALL. I almost played for this. What can be repaired and go on. :) and where they broke ... there are a lot of such games. Here I remember 1 part of the game-Tiger - everything is broken IN GENERAL. Repaired + gasoline + cartridges and charges = and let's go!