3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeeFo 18.11.21 08:33 pm

Technical Issues (Faces of War)

When I try to start the game, I get the following error:
Read error while checking the disk. Check the presence of a licensed disc in the drive and make sure that it is not mechanically damaged. Also, this error could occur due to the fact that the disc was removed from the drive during its check. If the error persists, press the INFORMATION button and submit an error report to product support.
And most importantly, a couple of hours ago, it started perfectly, but now ...
Tell me please, how to fix this?
119 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mikhail Molot 18.11.21

.MOrz. Yes, I almost went through the Russian campaign, and I had a chance to ride on a couple of tanks, one of which is the IS 2 from the training mission, and the second is the Tiger, but his tower did not spin, but of course a little.

.MOrz. 18.11.21

I'm playing for the Germans ... so there are 2 tanks ... 1 out of 2 knocked out ... but to fix the fig. I'm waiting for the patch.

C
Cimbik 18.11.21

Hello everyone! Such a glitch with the camera, the game is going fine and suddenly the camera starts moving forward and it is impossible to stop it, only saving and loading again helps.

M
Manjack 18.11.21

And finally, sometimes the camera starts to twitch slightly up and down and then I gradually fly up and go back down again I can’t help the current preload Windows license 1s 3 sd.

.MOrz. 18.11.21

We are waiting for patches.

A
Alexx_urg 18.11.21

Guys, what’s funny, I’m going through the mission and more than once I’ve been pressing "Victory" and I’m going to the FIG knows somewhere in the training, then in the past missions, I have to download a hundred times until I get into a new one. What is the joke at my litsuha well, then there may be bugs, but such jokes are the first.

E
Embleboy 18.11.21

Hmm .. I myself do not understand what is the sequence of missions in the game ?! In the window you select two pictures - one of elite training, the other of war. So, playing for the war, new pictures-missions gradually appear, and here you play - they serve, they go again and so on 3 times ... Che for the fegnya? In addition, there is no guarantee that the mission will end AT ALL .... ((((

G
Godz 18.11.21

Zadalbala stsuka!
Flies constantly!
Program will be terminaited approximately ..... blah.
Can it be because of the prots? at the mine of the Greek up to 60 AHR 2415 Baton.
And you also saw a glitch who is the thread ??? in the Campaign for britantseff in a mission where the city is half under water, there are still pillboxes to clean up nada - the immortal fritz !!! He periodically kidaetstsa grenades and do not kill .... like this baida.

n
nickdick 18.11.21

to >>> Mikl Power "Yes, I almost went through the Russian campaign, and I had a chance to ride a couple of tanks, one of which is IS 2 from a training mission, and the second is a Tiger, but his tower did not spin, of course not much."

Yes, dude, same beard, I already wrote about it. In Lublin, I knocked out the "Royal Tiger", and if you sit down - you will sit down - there is no repair kit. One hundred pounds without a patch - nowhere ...

S
Silent Hill 764 18.11.21

In the course of missions, it happens that the fonts in the game turn into some kind of squares, you load the game again and everything is ok!
Nobody encountered such a bug?
Licensed version of the game from 1C
Comp:
AMD Athlon 3200+
1024 Opera
Radeon 9700 video

G
Godz 18.11.21

This one, dudes. I don’t even understand, I haven’t seen the repair kit anywhere, is there no chtoli?
Nada patch chtoli wait?

E
Embleboy 18.11.21

There is a repair kit, but we can fix it with the current of the caterpillar. Therefore, by and large, it is not needed :(

E
Embleboy 18.11.21

--- >>> Silent Hill 764
try reinstalling

M
Manjack 18.11.21

I WANT A PATCH! "! And hurry up !!!!!

E
Embleboy 18.11.21

Interestingly, the patch (if the developed ones take into account all the bugs) will probably weigh under 50MB

M
Manjack 18.11.21

What kind of bugs would you like to fix? _?

E
Embleboy 18.11.21

Bring back the ability to repair all damaged parts of equipment, remove AI stupidity, solve the problem with tags at the end of missions, make it more realistic, remove everything that spoils the game, and much more. IMHO

M
Manjack 18.11.21

I took a closer look at my tanks to repair there is no sense special. Now there, as about modern tanks, they say "the tank is protected for five minutes of battle" and then it is torn to pieces and there is simply nothing to repair there!

M
Manjack 18.11.21

Do you want to tell me what the name of the patch you dream about will be?

M
Manjack 18.11.21

By the way, at the expense of repeating missions several times, if you do not know yet, then this is a new screwed-on chip to the old graphic engine (which cannot be repaired) it is called "ETERNAL KAIF": 0)