3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeeFo 18.11.21 08:33 pm

Technical Issues (Faces of War)

When I try to start the game, I get the following error:
Read error while checking the disk. Check the presence of a licensed disc in the drive and make sure that it is not mechanically damaged. Also, this error could occur due to the fact that the disc was removed from the drive during its check. If the error persists, press the INFORMATION button and submit an error report to product support.
And most importantly, a couple of hours ago, it started perfectly, but now ...
Tell me please, how to fix this?
119 Comments
Sort by:
J
JFMurphy 18.11.21

Does everyone have very long downloads, or am I the only one? The "Analysis of files" takes the longest, 5 minutes. Then it loads into the menu for a long time and so on. etc. Game from 1C Bestseller: Desert Fox, Brothers in Arms.

a
a6pukoc122 18.11.21

I can not install the desert foxes and black jackets, I load from the image, I start the installation, it comes to the second file and the system goes into failure
what to do?

s
sly wit 18.11.21

Frieze is
not alone, at 1C on the forum, since January they ask for help, the reaction is zero, and now what to do? If you find out, unsubscribe. I also have this disk: [

G
Generator78 18.11.21

Hello. I bought a disc with the game "Behind Enemy Lines. Assault". When you start the game, you can select a country: USSR, USA, Great Britain, Germany, Japan. However, in practice only the country in the first place is chosen - the United States. The rest of the buttons with countries are inactive. I would like to know that this is the idea of ​​the developers, when the next country can be chosen only after completing the previous missions, or a disc marriage. Should I run to the car shop and change it? I have not completed the mission yet - there is no time yet ...

J
JFMurphy 18.11.21

Maybe then you should go through them? O_o

S
Straikbolist 18.11.21

The people I have some kind of crap when entering the Internet game, when already zashol in the game throws a bug OUTSIDE BLUE, and then the Player "****" are not of sinks window. Help with the solution of the problem.

s
savvaz1996 18.11.21

help pliz, game license, I go through the first 2 missions of training, after 2 missions the game offers to pass the mission back, then it does not allow me to play what kind of garbage?

p
pitch tsap 18.11.21

savvaz1996 exit training, and look there should be open missions

s
stink_miller 18.11.21

Hello everyone.
The problem is in the storm editor. I can’t navigate the map ... Stupidly in one place and neither forward nor backward. What to do?

M
MaVeriCkkkk [GT] 18.11.21

Throw the original music.pak (resource folder) ... really necessary :)
(VTB2: Desert Fox)
--Edit:
no longer needed%)

W
Woods12 18.11.21

Bliiiiin, infuriates already! How to remove an error when you register on the Shturm network, I constantly write "Incorrect password (cd: 514), how to cope? I've been trying to register
UPD for almost a year .
That's it, the question is cleared

a
ashatik 18.11.21

Generator78
I also had this and I just went through a briefing and the first mission for the USA (maybe I just need a briefing, I don't know)

B
BIGzx 18.11.21

Hello everyone, can you tell me how to run behind enemy lines2 on WIN7 64bit? at startup, it says that the installation of protection was successful and a reboot is required, and so on every attempt to start the game. Compatibility set-does not help (by the
way, has no one encountered this problem?

v
vansity 18.11.21

help need a file voice_rus.pak

s
smolniy02 18.11.21

Tell me when you connect to other players who create the game, an inscription pops up: Negotiation of connection parameters to overcome the address translator.
What do we have to do?
Desert Fox

G
Germany888 18.11.21

People play for Germany and on a mission where they load against the USSR and crashes, Che writes for a mistake and that's all
What is this ?!

V
Vallester 18.11.21

I don’t know where to write. I ask for help.
I want to play Faces of War with my friends online. But I don’t know how to do it.
The game "Behind Enemy Lines" is the very first part. In it, I manage to create a server and call them. I don’t understand how to play in the second part. Tell me please

L
Link_Fer 18.11.21

People please help.
During the game, I began to notice that in the direct control mode my sight sticks, but the game does not lag the opponents moving and all the rules, but the sight in direct control is something buggy and does not allow to accurately aim. It seems like I looked at all the rules with the key not broken in any way

V
Victor Danchenko 18.11.21

dpk-7