3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeeFo 18.11.21 08:33 pm

Technical Issues (Faces of War)

When I try to start the game, I get the following error:
Read error while checking the disk. Check the presence of a licensed disc in the drive and make sure that it is not mechanically damaged. Also, this error could occur due to the fact that the disc was removed from the drive during its check. If the error persists, press the INFORMATION button and submit an error report to product support.
And most importantly, a couple of hours ago, it started perfectly, but now ...
Tell me please, how to fix this?
119 Comments
Sort by:
M
Manjack 18.11.21

Everything! I'll probably debug the box with the game discs and wait for the patch, maybe at least something will be fixed. I have no more strength to endure this mockery!

E
Embleboy 18.11.21

Mockery, I totally agree. I've already debugged the game ...

A
Alexx_urg 18.11.21

The problem with Program will be terminaited was solved like this:
1. right-click on the label Behind Enemy Lines 2, Compatibility tab, set compatibility with Win 98.
Gameka will ask you to reinstall Starforce firewood - do not refuse.
2. this chip took off on a specific save, I deleted it and loaded and other. And in general, it does not hurt to save more better here, because bugs rule !!!!!!!

M
Manjack 18.11.21

and from Hitman fornication mani it is another matter, though tired of it!

.MOrz. 18.11.21

Yes, at least 1 gig patch weighs ... What's the difference ... the main thing is that the tanks can be repaired to the end.

C
Cimbik 18.11.21

I just copied from another site.
Disabling the fog of war in the campaign

So, the fog of war got me (and, apparently, not only me), so I tried to disable it.
I dug in the files and that's what happened.

The presence / absence of the fog of war is prescribed for each map.
Campaign maps are located in "Behind Enemy Lines
2 resource map.pak map single", there are folders
"1", "2", "3" for the USSR, allies and
Germany, respectively. They contain mission folders.
For each mission there is a file 0.mi, in it in the "Players" section and the
fog is registered.

1 2 1 1 1 1 1 1
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
1 1 1 1 1 1 1
1 1 1 1 1 1
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
}
}
you must enter
{Fog 0}

After that save the file, confirm its change in the archive.
When loading a save mission, the fog remains, but when you start a new one, it does not.
The numbers in the diplomacy section can be different, for each mission it is different.

Released with permission from its author. Author: Jana.

Complete repair of vehicles

Resource / entity folder, entity archive, subfolder - vehicle.
There is a .def file in the folder corresponding to each piece of equipment.
In it, among other things, the repair parts are described, except for those that are by default.

Example:

{component "turret"
{RepairTime 20}
}

In my opinion, everything is clear. The components are (at least what I found):
body1, body2, turret, gun, shieldL1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6), ShieldR1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6) - hinged screens. Maybe there are others. We just add the necessary operators to the technique file. I personally checked on the Panther tower. Repaired, but outwardly remains the same broken-down. Hope it comes in handy.

Council posted by vitalik76.

Music from the game
To listen to it, you don't need to download mp3s from the Internet, but just unpack the "music" folder from the game.pak file in the / resourse / folder with the game.
You can also use regular WinRAR.

Missions take a long time to load

The game, while loading maps, unpacks the files that are stored in the resource folder. Using Total Commander or WinRAR, unpack the files from the game.pak and map.pak archives here. Also unpack entity.pak and construction.pak located in the resource entity folder into it.

Attention: By doing this, you can only play the campaign, since in a network game (or over the Internet), game resources are checked.

C
Cimbik 18.11.21

I will add on my own, if you unpack the game.pak file, license 1c will speak English :)

d
dimon_quaker 18.11.21

And if you delete the resource \ sound \ mission \ folder, it will speak Russian again

s
serpan 18.11.21

I can’t go through the training, guys, send a save for the beginning of the first mission
[email protected]

.MOrz. 18.11.21

Such a jamb-5 mission for 1 chela from the Yankees - at the end of the map the Germans do not die. I put 7 aboims in 1 and the current then he died.

t
tarantyl 18.11.21

Right now I'm playing mission for the USSR, it's called Seelow Station, I have to blow up an armored train at the end, and during its detonation I fly to Windows and this inscription appears - Invalid human state for simulation. Who can explain the thread what it is?

.MOrz. 18.11.21

So ... I got it all right ... I just replayed the mission. Do the same. Or wait for the patch. And you keep throwing it all the time?

t
tarantyl 18.11.21

And you keep throwing it all the time?

Yes, all the time I blow up this train

.MOrz. 18.11.21

Hmm ... replayed the mission?

t
tarantyl 18.11.21

everything, I downloaded the patch from this link http://files.games.1c.ru/outfront/files/patches/outfront_patch_01.exe the patch, installed it and everything went
here is another useful link http://games.1c.ru/outfront/ misc.php? action = patch

.MOrz. 18.11.21

And ... what about but sd? So there is for 1 part.

t
tarantyl 18.11.21

Cimbik, And those files that you unpacked (so that the game loads faster) delete?

O
OraKul 18.11.21

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
here people are a problem, when I go into the game it knocks it out and the game is cut down, what to do: ((((can there be a patch?

.MOrz. 18.11.21

Hmm .... well, you and the frame. This is not the work of English, but http://gcw.ffsite.ru/ here for the Russian version.

e
efox 18.11.21

For reference, tovarisch, glitches occur on drives of one of the 45th series, re-sew the drive and everything will work