3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeeFo 18.11.21 08:33 pm

Technical Issues (Faces of War)

When I try to start the game, I get the following error:
Read error while checking the disk. Check the presence of a licensed disc in the drive and make sure that it is not mechanically damaged. Also, this error could occur due to the fact that the disc was removed from the drive during its check. If the error persists, press the INFORMATION button and submit an error report to product support.
And most importantly, a couple of hours ago, it started perfectly, but now ...
Tell me please, how to fix this?
119 Comments
Sort by:
.MOrz. 18.11.21

There is already a normal one, but it is here -http: //gcw.ffsite.ru/

x
xok 18.11.21

My game doesn’t start at all, it gives a message like: "The procedure entry point D3DXFillTexture co.ild not be located in the dynamic link library d3dx9_27.dll"
Vidyuha GF4200. Who knows what the reason is.

_
_Lemon_ 18.11.21

Install DirectX 9, but newer .............

.MOrz. 18.11.21

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7560/1pt9.jpg and
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9974/2vb4.jpg
2 picture-5 mission for americos for 2 people.
This appeared after patch 1.04.1
Before it there were no problems. I erased the game, put it, who knows how to help?

D
Dr_Evel 18.11.21

How to put a patch on a pirate !!!

.MOrz. 18.11.21

Not how ... do not take a pirate ...

F
Fanyk 18.11.21

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7560/1pt9.jpg
Well, in my opinion, this means an error in the 0.mi file, in the first screen in the word "body", and in the second screen in the word "track". Or the words are written wrong, or they shouldn't be there at all, or instead of these words there should be others.
I had this only once, and even then in another file and with other words. This is when I was still playing the first VTV and tried to run saves from the American version to the version from 1c.
I don’t know what happened to your 0.mi file, but I can tell you the following:

delete the game. Then manually delete everything that may have been left of it after deletion.
that is, delete everything that is left of the game on D and delete everything that is left of the game on C.

Reinstall the game.
go to the place where it crashed with an error. if it crashes again, then I'm sorry brother, I don’t know what’s the matter. but if there is no error, then try to install the patch and go through that place again. then write off this all on a simple misunderstanding!)

.MOrz. 18.11.21

So ... the game is on my disk, and Windows is on e. :) Before the patch, this was not + I already erased the games ... it's not fun to play on almost everything minimal ...

F
Fanyk 18.11.21

but I didn’t have it either before the patch, and after the patch, I don’t have it either!
and my "e" is a CD-ROM. you have Windows on the sidirome: 0) well, of course, everything will be at the minimum. you try to put Windows on the hard drive C and it wakes you up happiness, everything wakes up to fly on max like mine: 0)

.MOrz. 18.11.21

So ... 1.Disk c-98 Windows, d-batin xn, e-my xn, f all games. And how will everything fly on 2.6 gig 512 frames and 9600 about 256 megs? Even 1 halo slows down ...

M
MAg 18.11.21

after the fortress I flew out ... And then "Battle for Berlin", and it flew out ... And the patch that weighs 40 meters I can not download ... is there some kind of "reduced patch" ??

.MOrz. 18.11.21

No.

M
Mal1k 18.11.21

I have a problem, I play for a minute and it throws me out, writes the error "program will be terminated" The
patch is worth the game does not slow down, this was not the case before, can anyone know what to do about it?

.MOrz. 18.11.21

1. Reinstalling the game
2. Format.

C
CTPAG 18.11.21

at first everything worked fine, and then it didn’t play for a while and the game began to slow down (freeze for 5 seconds) on opening windows such as save the game, search, and during a normal game it didn’t slow down at all. Patch 1.04.1 did not resolve this issue. Maybe someone knows what's the matter?

T
TedyS 18.11.21

The game does not want to be installed, the disk is completely new, during installation it says "file reading error",
maybe some programs need to be installed, well, for example, NET Framework

G
Garold zoid 18.11.21

Greetings !
My friends and I installed a local network simulator (OPEN VPN, because hamachi was banned by the operator) over the Internet. We seem to be creating a local server, but we don’t know how to connect via the IP of this program.
If you can, please give instructions on how to create a local server and connect to it or your recommendations based on personal experience (working with OPEN VPN Thanks in advance!

L
Lexus700 18.11.21

Hello! I have such a problem - after passing the first mission for at least someone, in the next mission after loading the screen turns white and only the silhouette of soldiers and equipment is visible, the sound goes on. What to do???

m
misha-bmw 18.11.21

tell me how to restore the login of the game over the network, FORGOT my password and login

W
WTR [doesnt use PG anymor 18.11.21

Give the cartridges! (c) Soviet soldier
Well, in general, it's not such a problem for me, but still ... There are 2 computers at home. Connected by "LAN" via ... (don't laugh) Bluetooth. So that's it. I really want to play online. I create a server on one computer, connect from another ... and they write to me: "Resource mismatch was found" (well, or something like that, if necessary - I can clarify). When you try to create a server on another computer - the same story. On both computers, the games are installed from one total of the same licensed DVD. I launch them (just don't laugh) one by one. (I inserted the disc, started it, took it out, inserted it into another computer) I also tried it with NoDVD. There are no mods, of course, although I tried it with the BTRX2. I tried both patches. VTB1, for example, is working.
ATP in advance for your help, comrades.