3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeeFo 18.11.21 08:33 pm

Technical Issues (Faces of War)

When I try to start the game, I get the following error:
Read error while checking the disk. Check the presence of a licensed disc in the drive and make sure that it is not mechanically damaged. Also, this error could occur due to the fact that the disc was removed from the drive during its check. If the error persists, press the INFORMATION button and submit an error report to product support.
And most importantly, a couple of hours ago, it started perfectly, but now ...
Tell me please, how to fix this?
119 Comments
Sort by:
W
WTR [doesnt use PG anymor 18.11.21

The question disappeared with the purchase of BPO.

D
Dima-Click 18.11.21

Game "Behind Enemy Lines 2: Desert Fox" v1.11.3
worth nocd
passed the first mission for the USSR. I started the second, the defense of the plant ... After a while, during the next attack, the game simply began to freeze. Everything freezes and pipetsts. I have to cut it down in the task manager. And so it is constantly. Was it to someone like that?
Ps
forgot to say that nocd is worth this
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/20311/
right now I'll try another one, this one:
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/19750/
we can stop freezing ...

p
p0cik 18.11.21

cut down antivirus

D
Dima-Click 18.11.21

cutting down the antivirus did NOT HELP.

D
Dima-Click 18.11.21

installed separately
Behind Enemy Lines 2. Brothers in Arms
there with the patch "Behind Enemy Lines 2: Brothers in Arms" v1.50.11 and with nocd to it. ALSO often the same freezes are observed. Some kind of moronism (((

D
Dima-Click 18.11.21

in some missions it is impossible to play, the game often freezes. The camera stops moving, the cursor disappears. The sound is mumbling in the background.
Who also?

G
Gamei versetti 18.11.21

and when I play on the network behind enemy lines 2 gamespy for nat-promosing what shnyaga?

W
Weafar 18.11.21

People, I found how to capture some tanks! In truth, this requires some nerves. So I was able to do it in the Berlin station mission. There I captured a yagtiger. If you want, I will write how to capture it.

y
yrik75 18.11.21

Explain, please, I turn on the Faces Of War game via the Internet, it says - "It is not possible to initialize a network game. Winsock2.2 is not installed". Before that I played without problems many times, the game is pirated, I don’t understand what happened?

B
BADIMI4 18.11.21

HELP

I have a serious dumb bug: after passing Lublin, I press the button next, but every time the 2nd mission with tanks is loaded, how to fix it?

f
fiaar 18.11.21

people do not understand, I installed something Behind enemy lines 2. I launch brothers in arms and there a company for the USSR and an additional company is exactly the same as in Desert Fox. What is the reason for this may be due to nocd to it

M
Mike_12234 18.11.21

People help plz !! I installed "Behind Enemy Lines 2: Desert Fox", then I install the patch v1.11.3, but immediately it starts to swear, they say the game is not installed .... what kind of heresy tell me how to fix it!?!?

S
SteaMSim 18.11.21

Mike, and you are installing into the game folder, and try reinstalling the game

A
Alexey KAS 18.11.21

Hello everybody!!! Here's what happened, I don't know what to think! Played Behind Enemy Lines Brothers in Arms - online with 3 players in a joint passage. They played for about 20 minutes and then he throws me out and writes - The connection was lost because your account was launched on another computer or the connection to the server was interrupted ... After that he tried to go online - he tries to enter the game spy and hangs .... What to do help or do they just have a server under reconstruction?

-
-sapron- 18.11.21

Guys will be very grateful if you can help me !!! The fact is that I cannot play a joint game (with my friends) behind enemy lines 2 (1.04.1), what should I do? what to install? what to change and change? Thanks in advance, I hope for a quick reply! by the way, there is only one game (seelow station)

M
Mike_12234 18.11.21

Mr.Black.RUS I do everything like everywhere else :) does not plow anything, I was told that most likely because of the pirated version there is no entry in the registry ... who will help the thread else?

S
Sorant 18.11.21

people not who will not tell why the Desert Fox gives out File Analysis for a very long time?
And only on 1.17.1 if on 1.11.0 it is not stupid

V
Vinni-Pukh 18.11.21

guys help the hach ​​to register in the assault and writes cd: 514 what to do?

W
Woods12 18.11.21

Really help plz that on the Storm, that on the Fox of the Desert writes "Invalid password" (cd: 514)

n
nikitaspy1990 18.11.21

help me, I installed patch 1904 and they write to me that I have version 18, what should I do?