3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bigbobr 18.11.21 10:35 pm

Klikuhi

Tell us about the cool nicknames you met. :)
We have Kas-kas (or Kis-kis) in our class, they also call him a crutch.
There is Hachmen (ha4), there is a Homeless person, there is an Estonian, there is Chlenses.
In short, our class 4ever)))
258 Comments
Sort by:
k
kind practitioner 18.11.21

Chisel...

T
Tank 18.11.21

oilman, lipasin

P
Psyche7 18.11.21

And we have Bobrydova, haggis (in the 2nd grade, 3 times during the lesson, without leaving the desk, he squandered the need in his pants), LosildA, the lop-eared freak Vanka Kerdykov, nicknamed Cheburashka, Lu-LU (Lukyanov-LUZER!), Zazous, Shakhidka, Soma was hit by a car, she also broke her legs 3 times, Butters (Rzhunimagu !!!), Chicken Little (No comments), Mrs. Kitty (Actually, he's a kid!)

k
kind practitioner 18.11.21

Asphalt
* blo
Cinnabar

-
-U2- 18.11.21

We have "Estonian, Psycho, Pukeshka, Spiteful must, Borina" Well, that's it

50 cent in GTA 18.11.21

Saddam Hussein, Gilza, Cemetery of walking beshteksof, Baton, Ruler, "Hey, who's on Tverskaya!"

A
Angry Man SX 18.11.21

sea ​​(teacher), soup (me), goblin (one of the friends), jerk off (whose classmate everyone drives) chisel, ax (his friend) like everything

a
amster 18.11.21

But the show off with the fact that you are listing these klikuhi here?
All the same, the people do not understand them. It is necessary at least to know the chela, whose kliku. And still it would not hurt to know how they treat him and under what circumstances it was received.
So the topic is out

F
Face2Face 18.11.21

Oh, well, hello PGshniki, damn it was not a hundred years, so many new things!
Okay, on the topic.
I have la-la (I am Olya), as well as a jamb, malabar, bun, dreadlocks, drone, sable, bubble, rabbit, dossa, jellied meat, etc. (these are classmates). -machine gun, pencil, grasshopper, toad, chromosome, hitler, annushka, hippo, etc.

a
amster 18.11.21

Your teachers should have seen it. It’s unlikely that you passed the exams.

c
comcat 18.11.21

In our class there was a BMW, a zhirik, a basket, and now the group has such nicknames: sushnyak, pendos (God forgive me) =))

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.11.21

2 amster
"your teachers would have seen it. It is unlikely that you would have passed the exams."
- this would automatically show that the teacher is NOT a wise person. Therefore, it would undermine his (her) authority as a knowledgeable and intelligent teacher. The teacher himself should know perfectly well that there is such a thing as "klikukha" and treats it condescendingly.

R
ROOT_666 18.11.21

I have a nickname "Zhirobas" * but not because I am fucking fat, but because "a healthy closet"
And as for the teachers, we had more fun:
An old feisty old woman in the 80s with gray hair - Snow White
Biology teacher - Seagull (from Chaikin's surname)
Mathematics teacher (she) to the huge Popa - Turbina
There was also a Chicken (natural chicken =)))
Buloshnitsa (from every change she brought him from the dining room with rolls and tea =)
Che remembered said ....: - D))) )
* watch the game Gorky-18

a
amster 18.11.21

Soldier,
do you think it is right to give the teacher a drive? After all, he must be respected, no matter what teacher he is (if he is not a current student). After all, the teacher gives his knowledge to the students, he really wants the children to know something.

F
Face2Face 18.11.21

And if it is true that the face is like a toad or the gait is like that of a grasshopper?

a
amster 18.11.21

fashion model
so what? and you look at yourself from the side, you can also find some special signs to which you can cling.
Do not judge others and you will not be judged

Z
Zharkovich aka Agent Smit 18.11.21

My drove in class and sounds like
Zharkovich.
But it's the girls who call me that.
The guys are just Fry.

A

why "Zharkovich"? Explain the meaning of

2 amster
children, they are children, unreasonable, what to take from them? 8)
let them rage, it will pass with age;)
But the nickname is a useful thing ...

a
amster 18.11.21

Soldier A
nickname may be a useful thing, but in my body, in contacts, almost all are written with surnames and first names, and only those whose names are almost unknown with clicks

A

example:
In some public place where there are many people, you call your friend "Sanyok". Everyone who is called that will turn in your direction. If you call him by his nickname, then only he will react to it.