3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALASTOR1234 10.11.19 11:28 pm

The game always crashes!!!!!! (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

Help people if there is someone else I have licenzionnaja the game and started from the beginning to play constantly crashes play without cheats and trainers help the worst thing ever already pulled up!!!!I want rules to play
104 Comments
Sort by:
t
tony_chaos 10.11.19

If you don't get XP compatibility.

f
flaunder 10.11.19

And I have pirates, 1.03, also play without cheats and mods. I noticed that the crashes often (the error message), if you use the quick access toolbar (top, right). Learned shortcuts and more are saved, crashes reduced, you can play!

d
dart oleg 10.11.19

You must have a comp like this,it happens

for example I have 3 dogs forever flew and I was perestanovki system all the rules became

S
Sooltan DJ 10.11.19

My identity is crashes constantly. Zadolbali already.

S
Sooltan DJ 10.11.19

departures declined to play
masochism...

R
Revan4ever 10.11.19

I had Anadarko and not flying. put two cores and then the crashing started

-
-BlackFord- 10.11.19

Damn, I also hate it.How to get rid of it?

T
Ted 10.11.19

If you don't get XP compatibility.

V
Venalto 10.11.19

here, Mlyn, due to the departure cannot pass the last test of the Sith on korriban. after the murder Tarentatek crashes.
I have pirates, 1.03

Th for XS?

_
_ASA 10.11.19

solution found
I helped
run an ini file from game directory (added to swkotor.ini in the section [Graphics Options], string Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1 and Disable Vertex Buffer Shaders=1 (both without the quotes)
[Graphics Options], you also need to fix [Sound Options] (Environment Effects Streaming=0 without quotes)
no crashes at all

C
CHIPUCHILO 10.11.19

Constantly get in one place and nauset on. Is XP , and compatibility set in the INI scoring team , nepomogaet. Before the game took place everything was OK , probably 3 servispak. I recently set.

R
Rechet 10.11.19

And in part 2 it works???

solution found
I helped
run an ini file from game directory (added to swkotor.ini in the section [Graphics Options], string Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1 and Disable Vertex Buffer Shaders=1 (both without the quotes)
[Graphics Options], you also need to fix [Sound Options] (Environment Effects Streaming=0 without quotes)
no crashes at all

??????

V
Vladimir Aleksandrovich 10.11.19

_ASA thank you so much! +100500!) Did everything as written and now no crashes at all!

m
mifora 10.11.19

in General appeared like a normal repak from recoding....kind of like there are no problems..search for

P
PademoniKus 10.11.19

Horror can't Norman pogamat crashes at key moments help!!!

a
avaddon666 10.11.19

truncated Piz%ATO!!!))))))))))))))))))))))))

S
ShurikDNDZ 10.11.19

_ASA, thank you so much!!!

J
JarekIII 10.11.19

Sf-DEMON
Helped me to remain straight during the battle. After loading all is normal, the combat ends, nothing flies.

Also note that the crashes in the 1.03/1.04 (from Xenon is a great patch, by the way!) start to roll right after TARIS. Still downloading, sometimes sboyat: the line comes to about a quarter and firmly set, then no saves before the reboot are not loaded at all.

d
dmon789 10.11.19

please help after each ubystva in the game Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic II the lists you droid or an animal, or person the game is stopped and does not go to the character.

s
sergeydmitrievich 10.11.19

comrades,whose game crashes on korriban during the murder tarentatek,there is a solution.
if you've tried everything and nothing helps, you can do the following:
kill the creature and in the second window after the assassination and prior to departure press the pause and continue.go to the menu,load the save game and voila!- you can play on.new drivers don't seem to want to replicate this green fog that appears when killing terentatek.if you save before this mist ,after loading we already and the corpse is not even->no fog->no problem.
happiness to you,fans of kotor'a)