3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALASTOR1234 10.11.19 11:28 pm

The game always crashes!!!!!! (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

Help people if there is someone else I have licenzionnaja the game and started from the beginning to play constantly crashes play without cheats and trainers help the worst thing ever already pulled up!!!!I want rules to play
104 Comments
Sort by:
u
uri333m 10.11.19

After you feed the rancor, it can be in kind as to search but before his carcass Nada to break and when break get a stable flight. Xp sp3 kotor1 1.00 litsuha really cracked. Who was that?
Pysy. The departure is not critical but the residue it leaves, I wonder the same, what's the loot from it is removed.

K
Karl Karoling12 10.11.19

When meeting with the mercenaries after obtaining the star Map, the game crashes 2 a day.Tried to download the unofficial patch doesn't help.Play the pirates.On computer, windows 7.Help

S
So Lo 10.11.19

Nikita Dovnar
I turned on the maximum graphics performance for this game is a - OK!

R
Roddo 10.11.19

I was helped by the inclusion of integrated vidyuhi. Fly stopped.

m
muh86 10.11.19

I helped edit the ini file and in the properties swkotor.exe tab is compatibility, put the check disable visual themes

T
Tifomey 10.11.19

the funny thing is that I have 8мом windose crashes
and flies to 10 Tr

k
kosta1204 10.11.19

run an ini file from game directory (added to swkotor.ini in the section [Graphics Options], string Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1 and Disable Vertex Buffer Shaders=1 (both without the quotes)
[Graphics Options], you also need to fix [Sound Options] (Environment Effects Streaming=0 without quotes)
no crashes at all RUNNING!!!!!!!!! edit the file and you will be cookies;)

D
DarkGoat 27.09.20

_ASA
Man, man, I know it's been 10 years, but you're my savior. Thank you!!

D
Dmitriy 001 27.09.20

_ASA a huge thank you, really helped!!!!!!!!!!!)

s
stifro 27.09.20

Dmitri 001
I never finished where I needed to go, write me a pj where it is in Russian language (

I
Invisible Sun 27.09.20

_ASA
It helped, thank you!

N
Nikita Krasnolobov 27.09.20

Hello world. the game flies out when I go to the location of the Boomani Corporation on the Citadel. black screen, no boot screen and desktop appear. Who can tell? win 10? iron is new. Thank you in advance!

f
fattah7775 27.09.20

The mouse on the menu doesn't work after these manipulations_ASA

F
Faranesh 27.09.20

kosta1204
Where this file is, I'm already 30 minutes in the eye.

b
blackopsmaniac 27.09.20

Faranesh
Game folder

F
Faranesh 27.09.20

blackopsmaniac
Thank you, it's too late.

L
Limonorigin 27.09.20

what to do if on the initial rollers the game crashes out, or someone can give a normal repack (I have a repack from the hutab) 1

L
Len Anderson 27.09.20

If you have one crash you need
we correct the ini file from the game's catalog (add to swkotor.ini, to the "Graphics Options" section, "Disable Vertex Buffer Objects" and "Disable Vertex Buffer Shaders" (both - without quotes)
"Graphics Options" needs to be corrected by "Sound Options" ("Environment Effects Streaming" without quotes)
doesn't fly out at all.
swkotor.ini,
You can find it, you can find the icon of the game zgt; the right mouse button on it and click the location of the files?'gt; you are transferred to all folders with the game, at the bottom will be a sheet of notepad with (something like) a six, this is the ini go into it change what you need and enjoy)

k
kazanova87 02.12.20

[Sound Options]
Environment Effects Streaming=0
[Graphics Options]
Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1
Disable Vertex Buffer Shaders=1

z
zaka34 19.04.21

Main Additional effects and soft shadows must be turned off (the checkbox must be unchecked)! And the rest can be bet at least high