3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALASTOR1234 10.11.19 11:28 pm

The game always crashes!!!!!! (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

Help people if there is someone else I have licenzionnaja the game and started from the beginning to play constantly crashes play without cheats and trainers help the worst thing ever already pulled up!!!!I want rules to play
104 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wandemin 19.04.21

I think it should help
Spoilerhttp: //rainonit.com/1q2U

E
Eugene hargreave 28.06.21

_ASA It
really helped, thanks !!!

m
mp_mouceu 05.08.21

I just registered to write about my situation.
Those tips above (from _ASA and anykey skyvorodker) didn't really help me; the essence of the problem was that the game just crashed at some point without any error messages, it just closed. As I understand it, the problem may be with the graphics (for some reason, with a certain rotation of the camera, the game definitely crashed, so I thought it was a matter of loading some textures), well, I reduced all the graphics settings to a minimum (that's it !! shadows, grass, texture quality, in-sync disabled, etc.), because the game is still old, I think it will not affect much. Well, it seems to have helped, if it still flies right now, I'll let you know.

m
mp_mouceu 05.08.21

Well, in a few hours, not a single crash, which is already an achievement.
There is one BUT, you should not turn off vertical sync. Perhaps not everyone has this problem, but when v-sync is off, my characters just sometimes refuse to walk. This somehow does not affect departures, so you can leave it on.