3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALASTOR1234 10.11.19 11:28 pm

The game always crashes!!!!!! (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

Help people if there is someone else I have licenzionnaja the game and started from the beginning to play constantly crashes play without cheats and trainers help the worst thing ever already pulled up!!!!I want rules to play
104 Comments
Sort by:
s
sergeydmitrievich 10.11.19

PS Windows 7 Ultimate 32. game version-patch from xenon

A
Andr1 10.11.19

Hello)the problem is this:
I bought the incentive sw kotor, installed it, and it crashes at startup( tried a lot of things did not help((( tell me how to fix!!

M
Mag Otshelnik 10.11.19

Fashion check.Less mods-less departures.

N
Nichronus 10.11.19

Star Wars fan forever
Optional. I, for example, stood clean without mods and patches, but after the creation of the Persian, already at the loading screen, just crashes. This is some kind of internal bug, so... only saves to search. Or Wacom to try...

T
Tendegern 10.11.19

Often I play without mods because of the incompatibility of games with new wood. The second part is more adapted, so missions there are, respectively, no. Fashion influence on flights only if they are flaws or conflict with some other mod, so it is important that when you install the mods did not jump out the window of replacing the files (except the README), because it means that fashion is not compatible and in no event it is impossible to confirm the replacement of files or glitches in the game.

Darth_Nichronus
Such missions, I have on another computer, but this was completely different - depends on the system.

N
Nichronus 10.11.19

The second part is more adapted, so missions there, accordingly, no
Yyy, no, it's, yeah, yeah.

in no event it is impossible to confirm the replacement of files
TSLPatcher to help. I think I know what it is.

T
Tendegern 10.11.19

Darth_Nichronus
Yyy, no, it's, yeah, yeah.
I have no Ahh (=

TSLPatcher to help.
It prevents matching files only for the second part, and first sucks.

M
Mag Otshelnik 10.11.19

TSLPatcher to help.

I have and at first it works fine.

Stoleroff.... finished Balmorra

T
Tendegern 10.11.19

Star Wars fan forever
Weird. If you are installing mods on the second part of the coincidence of the files, it says to me modified file tratata and found in the Override folder then it says Error in red. And by the way, on different computers, so it is unique. This patcher is not just so called TSLPatcher.

N
Nichronus 10.11.19

Darth_Stronius
And I have everything working fine. S.

A
Andr1 10.11.19

duck what do I do? mods not put!!! bought it, installed it, everything!

N
Nichronus 10.11.19

Andr1
A niche. This is a bug of the script, that is PPC. Only if you dig the game itself.

T
Tendegern 10.11.19

Darth_Nichronus
...only it is not good for anybody.

N
Nichronus 10.11.19

Darth_Stronius
I don't know; whatever You have brought, and I was fine.

T
Tendegern 10.11.19

Darth_Nichronus
I'm saying that the script should only work if you know how they work. I'm fine - departures are relatively few.

N
Nichronus 10.11.19

Darth_Stronius
Will do the ethically - silent xD

B
Bad Lobster 10.11.19

Today I bought Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II the incentive to run and even does not work can tell me what to do???

N
Nichronus 10.11.19

Ozz Man
KotOR TSL the incentive? o_O I haven't heard it xD

B
Bad Lobster 10.11.19

Stimovsky and nepashet nifiga and pirates of the standards worked the flights in General were rare but the quality is bad here as you start???

T
Tendegern 10.11.19

Ozz Man
Fuck steam and buy/download the normal version of the game - hemorrhoids will be less.