3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALASTOR1234 10.11.19 11:28 pm

The game always crashes!!!!!! (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

Help people if there is someone else I have licenzionnaja the game and started from the beginning to play constantly crashes play without cheats and trainers help the worst thing ever already pulled up!!!!I want rules to play
104 Comments
Sort by:
b
bator29 10.11.19

Generally involved no time and crashes . License

M
Mihail_1985 10.11.19

Ozz Man
Try to register on steam and then steam to offline (offline). Iposle run.

w
wrwn 10.11.19

Guys, help. TO the first. The game on steam. After I created a character, click play, it crashes. What to do?

K
Kooper123 10.11.19

wrwn
We're not here Vanga, write, the computer or the laptop, what Windows

h
haydra 10.11.19

The game crashes immediately after the rollers on the seven. Helps disable clips in the launcher, but without clips as it does not delve into the story... The interesting thing is that even if you delete all the files in the folder Movies then the game will still crash in the beginning. If there's a decision to play with the rollers and that would not be off in the beginning? Thank you in advance.

J
Jeinor 10.11.19

anykey skyvorodker
Handsome! It all went! Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

M
Mr.Yura 10.11.19

I never rocked any game from torrents or from steam... just the drives... and no problems. Snickering people...
What? I also have SW KOTOR disk and still vyletaet

N
Nikita Dovnar 10.11.19

I FOUND THE SOLUTION!!!!
I sat and thought
and everything was very simple
put the game on the graphics card in power saving mode AND ALL!!!!!!!
and disable anything or I don't need

K
Kablamer 10.11.19

_ASA
Thank you very much!

C
Chernyy belyy ne vazhno 10.11.19

_ASA
you're a GENIUS,thank you so much no more crashes

g
galina gordievskih 10.11.19

_ASA without a team and rarely flew with the team even does not start

S
Sv. Dreyk 10.11.19

_ASA
Thank you very much) Half the Internet the same action to offer, but you're the one really working method gave. Good.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 10.11.19

From departures.
It
СпойлерVertex Buffer Objects=1 and Disable Vertex Buffer Shaders=1
Did not help.
It
Spoiler[Graphics Options], you also need to fix [Sound Options] (Environment Effects Streaming=0
helped.
The second Kotor.

R
Revan Master Dzheday 10.11.19

tony_chaos
I have a license but just the same shit maybe the problem is in Windows

R
Revan Master Dzheday 10.11.19

Venalto
It's not a problem to do so as soon as terentatek will fall save and immediately download the game I did so

r
rakata 10.11.19

I have 2 problem 3 when the faster I win teranaka says you got a sword iza skin and then just crashes or on Tatooine when he opened the star map and go out of iza cave and leaves or coriander when I get on it immediately crashes

H
Hirok 10.11.19

I have crashes when the cut-scene with Calo Nord in the lower TARIS, but not in the bar, and in the residential sector.

R
Royalty 10.11.19

Well, my friends. Crashes after killing Utara on Korriban(KOTOR I part); going back to the Academy of the Sith, in front of 3 pupil, kill them(no other choice) and I go - everyone starts attacking me, but with half of the Sith suddenly disappear, like ghosts. 10 seconds later, while I run over to his companion for help(usually only take one or none) - boom, crash, error.
Play with a full set of mods on teksturki, costumes, swords, intranet of Revan and actively used in the beginning of the game(after cutstart'a) Save Editor.
Most often the flight occurs precisely at the moment when one of the characters kills a certain Teacher of the Sith, and his nickname is blue, they say the enmity disappears, and just at the moment, that happens all the mysterious failed.
I would be very grateful if someone can help or at least try.

L
Lord_Inqusitor 10.11.19

Hello,I've searched for why crashes after character creation,after which a commercial
1)don't enable extra effects in the graphics settings
2)Pravte ini file rules. ini file from game directory (added to swkotor.ini in the section [Graphics Options], string Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1 and Disable Vertex Buffer Shaders=1 (both without the quotes)
[Graphics Options], you also need to fix [Sound Options] (Environment Effects Streaming=0 without the quotes)
3)Put the latest patch
4)Sometimes if flying any mission,turn off the rollers,pass the time when the mission should be a video,save,turn on again

L
Lord_Inqusitor 10.11.19

Royalty
See my answer below about the rollers