3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALASTOR1234 10.11.19 11:28 pm

The game always crashes!!!!!! (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

Help people if there is someone else I have licenzionnaja the game and started from the beginning to play constantly crashes play without cheats and trainers help the worst thing ever already pulled up!!!!I want rules to play
104 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andr1 10.11.19

I bought the incentive and the first Kotor and the second one, but both of them crashes when opening videos!!!
rocked the pirate the same thing

M
Mag Otshelnik 10.11.19

The game is patched?

N
Nichronus 10.11.19

I never rocked any game from torrents or from steam... just the drives... and no problems. Snickering people...

R
Rikudo Nagashi 10.11.19

The game always crashes!!!!!!
It's time to reinstall Lindows! But in download game torrent. Maybe this will help.

T
Tendegern 10.11.19

A bug of the game itself, I think. Can patch?
A patch that doesn't exist.

S
Shablon 10.11.19

Rechet
Rechet respect to you!!! The game stopped to crash

D
Daerus 10.11.19

Hello all, I have played Kotor 1 and 2. It was all good. Decided to play again, but when you press Load game, what happens is that shown in the picture. Thanks in advance.

D
Daerus 10.11.19

B
BleiD Morgan 10.11.19

Rechet
Thank You !!! Huge Rescued 2 hours tormented life))) and healthy I more)))!!!

a
anykey skyvorodker 10.11.19

I was treated with the steam version of kotor.
Was the problem with the crash when creating a character and loading a new game.
Option manipulation is added to the. ini file and setting the compatibility to win xp did not pass.
Decided so turned off in the game menu, in the video settings->advanced settings EXT. effects(frame buffer effects) and soft shadow(soft shadows) and just say that you updated the game via swupdate.exe (the one that is in the game folder) to version 1.3 english before.
System is win7 sp1 x64. Stone and video from AMD.
Took a crack from ZoG Forum Team
SWKotOR.exe russificate text
SWKotOR_vtext.exe russificate videos
Link with ZoneOfGames http://www.zoneofgames.ru/games/star_wars_knights_of_the_old_republic.html
Maybe someone will help. All smiles=)

y
your_moriarty 10.11.19

anykey skyvorodker
Chuvaaak, did what all you told me this 2 days muacles with game crashes, and it worked!!! Thank you so much!!!!

K
Kriss_V 10.11.19

One problem was solved, but the second can not, after a conversation with a Wookiee on caseine where we are forced to go to glavary, I give the choice of other players if I took a mate Wookiee, after choosing the other game, the question is why?

Z
Zombi_anarchist 10.11.19

With the crash when starting new game helped disable Vert sync.

A
Aleksandr Lunin 10.11.19

anykey skyvorodker
helped, thanks!

J
JonnyVELASKO 10.11.19

_ASA
Help! thanks =)

A
Adrian Sheppart 10.11.19

People please help! So I decided to play STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC 2 THE SITH LORDS. Everything goes fine until I create a character, and then when I press play and the progress bar reaches the end, the game crashes and says has stopped working of the program. Help than I can.

V
Vadim Moroz 10.11.19

_ASA
The Lord bless thee, flew to every planet in the middle of the run

a
amai_umeki 10.11.19

Rechet
from the heart)

k
kenobi13 10.11.19

Guys, please help!
In the first Kotor when loading on Dantooine, gives an error, and have to go to the game! Windows XP Professional SP3

U
User.78rus 10.11.19

anykey skyvorodker
Man, you made my day
Turned off extra effects, and I rushed home, and then a week ipulse with this evil spirits, the stone from AMD 8 cores and the video too, thought the problem is too new hardware, but in fact, only in this, thank you, plus you in your head ;)
And the first Kotor works as it should with no problems, and the second flew after character creation, and here it helped to disable the extra effects :)