3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OSil7er 21.11.21 09:38 pm

Legendary Edition (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The legendary edition from 1C-SoftKlfb is officially out tomorrow
139 Comments
Sort by:
O
OSil7er 21.11.21

In Steam, as it were, the European version

s
saa0891 21.11.21

It's already out, but you won't be able to play it with the Hearthfire DLC connected, it crashes to the desktop, you can put a fix then it seems like it works, I'll wait a little, I think it will be fixed in the near future.

B
Bianor 21.11.21

Legendary edition from 1C-SoftKlfb
DLC-hee voiced?

M
MegaZ0NDER 21.11.21

That's what today downloaded Steam:
HearthFires.bsa
HeadChopBlock2ManHookupScript.pex
HeadChopBlockHookupSCRIPT.pex
SF_MS08AmbushScene_00057FAC.pex
HeadChopBlock2ManHookupScript.psc
HeadChopBlockHookupSCRIPT.psc
SF_MS08AmbushScene_00057FAC.psc
Dawnguard_Russian.ILSTRINGS
Dawnguard_Russian.STRINGS
Dragonborn_Russian.STRINGS
Hearthfires_Russian.DLSTRINGS
Hearthfires_Russian.ILSTRINGS
Hearthfires_Russian.STRINGS
Skyrim_Russian.DLSTRINGS
Skyrim_Russian. ILSTRINGS
Skyrim_Russian.STRINGS
Update_Russian.STRINGS

I had the English version of the Hearthfire add-on. After the update, with a cursory acquaintance, I noticed that the loading screens related to this add-on are now in Russian, and the names of the materials in the smithy are now also in Russian. I can't say anything about the voice acting yet.

n
nestrbob 21.11.21

MegaZ0NDER
The names of the materials were in Russian.

M
MegaZ0NDER 21.11.21

nestrbob
Names of materials and were in Russian
Answer is incorrect. They could be in Russian only if there was an amateur translation, for example, from Elderscrolls.net. I had an English version of this add-on, only with the fix installed so that the game would not crash when loaded.

m
mad wolf 21.11.21

I had an English version of this add-on, only with the fix installed so that the game would not crash when loaded.
a couple of questions:

when will you be able to see if the voice acting has been translated? in the sense of - dialogs added by Hearthfires (for example, with children)

Hearthfires_Russian.DLSTRINGS Hearthfires_Russian.ILSTRINGS Hearthfires_Russian.STRINGS - did Steam download it, and did not remain since the "fix"?
I mean, if you delete them, are they restored when you check the cache?

S
Sergant744 21.11.21

Is it possible to turn on the English sound in the Russian Legendark? Otherwise I can't see

A
Avtoritarin 21.11.21

So gentlemen. If you purchase this edition on PC with the original Skyrim, will it be designated as a separate game, or will it be installed "over" the main one? Just save, everything.

M
MegaZ0NDER 21.11.21

mad wolf
Hearthfires_Russian.DLSTRINGS Hearthfires_Russian.ILSTRINGS Hearthfires_Russian.STRINGS - did Steam download it, and have not remained since the "fix"?
The date of the last modification of all the files that I indicated is 07/05/2013, and I have not performed my manipulations with the game files for a long time.
If you delete the files
Hearthfires_Russian.DLSTRINGS
Hearthfires_Russian.ILSTRINGS
Hearthfires_Russian.STRINGS
and check the cache, Steam will complain that 3 files have not passed the check and will download them again.
PS: Where can I quickly check the voice acting of the children from the expansion?

Sergant744
Is it possible to turn on the English sound in the Russian Legendark? Otherwise I can't see it at close range.
Buy an English legendary ... there you can definitely do it :)

EDVARD NIGMA
So gentlemen. If you purchase this edition on PC with the original Skyrim, will it be designated as a separate game, or will it be installed "over" the main one?
This edition is nothing more than the original complete with all three add-ons that came out to it, so, in theory, you just have to download the missing add-ons and that's it.

S
Sergant744 21.11.21

MegaZ0NDER
Yes, everything is already. It turns out that we can download the English version. So I'll put the crack later)

m
mad wolf 21.11.21

Where can I quickly check the voice acting of the children from the expansion?
among street children, any dialogues:
windhelm, a girl with a basket usually stands at the gate of the port exit.
Soldier, stable - the boy runs
Dawnstar - the boy runs
Whiterun - Lucia under the tree during the day and in the tavern at night.

Sergant744 Is it possible to turn on the English sound in the Russian Legendark?
the sound and text settings for the game are common, they are switched in the incentive, after which you check the cache - the necessary files are downloaded.

"Russian Legendarka" is simply "legendary only for the Russian region = cheap", otherwise there are no differences from the European version, the set of languages ​​is the same.

s
saa0891 21.11.21

EDVARD NIGMA

So gentlemen. If you purchase this edition on PC with the original Skyrim, will it be designated as a separate game, or will it be installed "over" the main one? Just save, everything.

It's just that the missing files are swinging and all that you have will be left, that is. your regular edition will be legendary.

A
Avtoritarin 21.11.21

MegaZ0NDER
saa0891
Thank you sir for such a detailed explanation)

M
MegaZ0NDER 21.11.21

I didn't run around Skyrim and look for Russian voice acting for the Hearthfires add-on, but simply unpacked the bsa archive that Steam downloaded today and converted the characters' speech from fuz format to wav.
All dialogues have been translated into the great and mighty Russian language. Here, who is interested, an example of children's replicas http://rghost.ru/47227067

S
Sergant744 21.11.21

mad wolf
Yes, I wanted a bunch of English sound + Russian saba. This is not possible, either only English or only Russian. I had to play a little trick

m
mad wolf 21.11.21

I had to play a little bit about
how to do it with Skyrim itself - it is written in the FAQ,
and for add-ons where the voice acting of a separate .bsa does not have, I just unpacked the Russian voice acting from .bsa from Russian addons, after the first pass I rubbed (I just always prefer English subwoofers ) ...

W
Wild rider 21.11.21

MegaZ0NDER

can you upload an archived bsa file to a file hosting service?

M
MegaZ0NDER 21.11.21

Wild Rider
can you upload an archived bsa file to a file hosting service?
Uploaded here http://webfile.ru/6594308 all the files packed in the archive that Steam has uploaded today for the game Skyrim. All file paths are preserved. You will choose what you need.

n
nestrbob 21.11.21

MegaZ0NDER
Thanks for the voice acting, replaced HearthFires.bsa and everything works. A joke - in a dialogue with a child, I chose a line about a gift (although I didn't have anything childish) and the Elven dagger was highlighted, and the child took it, now he walks with such a "toy" on his belt.