3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OSil7er 21.11.21 09:38 pm

Legendary Edition (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The legendary edition from 1C-SoftKlfb is officially out tomorrow
139 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deliar 21.11.21

Did someone with Legendary experience frequent involuntary crashes to the desktop without any errors? When saving quickly, moving quickly, switching from lock to lock and killing dragons? Zadolbalo already, can you fix it?

s
sCard 21.11.21

Deliar is
most likely out of memory on the graphics card, is the "HD Texture Pack" DLC enabled? If so, turn it off.

y
yoox 21.11.21

I was going to buy the legendary edition, I want to ask those who have already purchased if there are any problems with it, especially with the installation of mods.
Thanks in advance for your reply.

y
yoox 21.11.21

Forgot to ask if the latest patch is there and is everything in Russian?

m
mad wolf 21.11.21

on the license there is always the last patch, unless it is specifically prohibited in the steam settings.

there, only at the time of the release of new patches there are problems for Russian games, but new patches do not threaten Skyrim.

Mods, by the way, are created for licensed girls, not for pirates :) Although most of them are also suitable for pirates.

F
Filis 21.11.21

yoox
There are no problems, except for those that the patches have not been fixed (sometimes flickering textures and crooked shadows on the characters, especially on the neck-face), all updates are included in the kit, the mods are installed as usual, they work.

k
kibernark 21.11.21

yoox

Having played Skyrim, I was very disappointed in this series. Along with beautiful graphics, interesting gameplay, and an exciting plot, there are a huge number of bugs and errors. The game is clearly not finalized and was thrown into the market unfinished. At first I played on a pirated copy in order to familiarize myself with the game, I liked the game as a whole, and I bought a license. But the number of bugs has not diminished from this. And then the saves break, so now I save on 50 slots !!! Moreover, in a separate folder I store copies of the node saves so that the whole game does not need to be replayed if the entire folder is suddenly covered. In the pirated version at an early stage, the Dawnguard and Dragon Slayer addons were included, for some reason they are not included in the licenses at all. In the pirate, the messenger constantly brought some then the letters (an invitation from Jarl Falkreath), in the license, the position of a messenger was clearly excused,

There is only one conclusion: there is no need to buy a license! Download pirate from Mechanics and play on it. This will not reduce bugs, but you will save 600-700 rubles!

m
mad wolf 21.11.21

This will not reduce bugs, but you will save 600-700 rubles!
when paying in WMR - the licensed legendary Skyrim can be bought for 365 rubles.
On what you can save almost the same amount - I'm at a loss.

But the number of bugs has not diminished because of this, and then the saves break, so now I save on 50 slots !!!
Something I have never had problems with saves, either on pirates or licenses, so I'm guessing - these are the problems of crooked mods or still crooked pirates ...

and there are really a lot of bugs in pure Skyrim, but this news has been known since 2011 ...

k
kibernark 21.11.21

I'm glad for you, mad wolf, that there were no such problems ... As I already wrote, I play on a license, so what kind of crooked pirates are I talking about? I don't use homemade mods, only those that are included in the legendary edition, it means problems and not from them ... In general, I think that before you tear money off people, you should work on mistakes! But people silently hawk any slag, so in the next century, the boorish attitude towards the consumer is unlikely to change ...

F
Filis 21.11.21

kibernark
Wow! Have you really played Skyrim? Not in Daggerfall? :) I bought Skyrim: the legendary edition 20 days ago (the key for the steam is just for 365 rubles), before that I hadn't even downloaded the pirates. Of the bugs, I noticed only a bear in the air, once, and graphic artifacts sometimes, and I blame it that this is due to the peculiarities of my video card, or a considerable number of heavy, for video memory, mods. Thank God, there weren't any bugs with save or anything else :)

a
apkans 21.11.21

I have Skyrim Legendary Edition since July and I didn’t find any bugs, even though I didn’t look for it! The game is running just fine and the only bugs I had was when I created my mod and tested it. Game for +1000000

m
mad wolf 21.11.21

Of the bugs, I only noticed
that you just played a little so far.
Bugs in the game are really dofig, but most of the play is not interfered with much and can be ignored (or not noticed until you look closely).
Clinic, when saves are not read - on litsukha now more exotic, a year + ago there were more complaints (some of them were still fixed).

i
igopibapux 21.11.21

kibernark
Every now and then the save breaks, so now I save on 50 slots !!! Moreover, in a separate folder I store copies of the nodal saves so that the whole game does not replay if the entire folder is suddenly covered.
- the fact that both litsuha and a pirate break your saves is just a unique problem, believe me.
Do you have there any virus stroyan (someone's student coursework) indulges in the disk - spoils deletes files. But, most likely, it's just a disk error. Check the disk for errors, and it is with checking and restoring bad sectors (there you need to click an additional checkbox if you have Windows 7 or less).

P
Pril balsam 21.11.21

Filis
Of the bugs, I noticed only a bear in the air.
Usually this is how mammoths fly, but it was their giants who hit them with clubs, and they flew into the air. Well, in your case, they got a bear by the arm ...

n
nestrbob 21.11.21

Cheryl
When, when entering a location, mammoths, bears and so on start to fall from the sky, then this memory overflow and a simple reboot solves this problem, unless the system itself is weak for the game.

M
Merida 21.11.21

If you buy it, you will not regret it.
But my Skyrim legendary edition comes with the Steam installation and now I can't find the data folder in any way. Where is she?

m
mad wolf 21.11.21

I can't find the data folder. Where is she?
in incentive look in which folder you have Skyrim installed.
by default it is in the subfolders of the steam itself, but you can tweak it.

M
Merida 21.11.21

mad wolf
ATP! Found it!

k
kibernark 21.11.21

After playing for the licensed version for several months, I finally came to the conclusion that one should not buy a license! Here are the oddities and license bugs I noticed: The
cities of Falkreath, Morthal and Dawnstar do not sell houses (plots for houses). In the pirated version, the plots were sold, on which you could build a house yourself. Perhaps the mod for houses will turn on sometime, but what for me at home in these cities, if I have already completed all the quests there?
The cities of Falkreath, Morthal and Dawnstar do not provide huscarls, even though I became a thane in them. There were huscarls in a pirate in these cities.
The license does not include a vampire mod, although there are vampires themselves on the roads, but no one calls to watch the dawn. The pirate was called to watch the dawn after the first vampire dungeon.
The license does not include the Dragon Slayer mod. No annoying cultists on the roads. In the pirate, this mod was.
And the last thing that overflowed the cup of my patience: it is not possible to go through the main quest line. In the quest "The rat cornered" there is a bug, it is not possible to open the door.

So think, is it worth buying a license, at least for a ruble, if you can download a pirate for free? I bought a license for 670 rubles. I did NOT install third-party mods not included in the edition. Before installing the game, I reinstalled Windows, creating a separate local disk ONLY for this game. I did NOT install any superfluous programs such as Photoshop or DVD player. I did NOT upload any left files such as photos or texts on Windows. I always played with a connection to Steam. Further, dear users, think for yourself ...

I guess that my given post will cause a storm of indignation among some comrades who like to put minuses ... These are those who are interested in maximum sales of licensed content. The flag is in your hands!

M
Merida 21.11.21

kibernark
It's just you have such a problem. Maybe you got a crippled disk.
I have a license for 500. And fashions stand, and houses are built on plots, and other delights. Windows is specifically crap ... Everything works fine.