3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OSil7er 21.11.21 09:38 pm

Legendary Edition (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The legendary edition from 1C-SoftKlfb is officially out tomorrow
139 Comments
Sort by:
F
Filis 21.11.21

kibernark
All of the above problems occur exclusively with you. I myself use the Legendary edition of the Steam license and responsibly declare that everything that you wrote about, such as doors that do not open, the absence of vampires, housecarls in some districts and plots for the house, as well as the work of add-ons, all this works for me and is present :) I sympathize that you are so unlucky with a computer, Windows, disk or straight hands :)
Merida I
support :)

P
Pril balsam 21.11.21

kibernark
you should not buy a license!
License version of the game?

the vampire mod does not turn on.
Probably, it is connected with the No...patch.

In the quest "The rat cornered" there is a bug, it is not possible to open the door.
Hmm ... definitely, the patch is not installed .. But you can put a patch.

I always played with a connection to Steam.
In this game? The incentive seems to have the ability to update the game to patch it to the latest version.

Can't you return to the store?

Are you sure you have a legendary edition? Maybe it's still a different game?

m
mad wolf 21.11.21

I bought a license for 670 rubles.
purely for fun - where is Skyrim sold for 670 rubles and what was included in the kit?
just in Steam, the European version costs noticeably more, and the Russian version in online stores is noticeably cheaper than 670 rubles (for example, 365 rubles from an MTS or WebMoney account)

will cause a storm of indignation among some comrades who like to put minuses ... These are those who are interested in maximum sales licensed content.
Are you trying to convince you that it is not your hands that grow from the wrong place, but that everyone who did not have problems with litsuha are sellers of litsuha? Oh well :)

x
xCyberpunKx 21.11.21

I play faces. steam legendary edition, no problems with textures, no saves. The only thing is that mammoths fall and only mammoths and that is very rare. I also don’t know how to overcome a bug with dummies in my own built house. Once I put ebony armor on the mennequin, and now when I change it, and then leave the house, teleport somewhere, return, then this ebony is on the dummy again. It turns out an endless free ebony armor shop. But right now, I don’t need it anymore, there’s no problem with money.

k
kibernark 21.11.21

I have a legendary edition for sure. They sell this in a commercial store, it is impossible to return it, since I did not save the receipt. And it's not even about money ... it's just insulting. The game is cool.
I didn’t buy the initial version of Skyrim, didn’t download it and didn’t try to play it. Because I know how buggy the first version of Oblivion was. Here I decided to wait for the final version, with all of. additions and patches. So I waited ...
The fact is that earlier I was a very ardent fan of Oblivion. Passed Oblivion several times. I installed many mods until I created an assembly of mods that are optimal for myself. Including used the global mod LLC. Therefore, dear mad wolf, an unfounded judgment about curvature.

Skyrim will not give up playing! Just fff furnace license !!!! I turn back to the pirate, where at least there are addons, even if mammoths fly! I am writing these posts for people who are still thinking whether to buy a license. REMEMBER, LICENSE IS NOT A QUALITY GUARANTEE !!!!!!!!

P
Pril balsam 21.11.21

They are selling this in a commercial store,

and Steam is weak to start?

LICENSE IS NOT A QUALITY GUARANTEE !!!!!!!!
Well, how then can you determine that the game is the most licensed one?

m
mad wolf 21.11.21

Just fff furnace license !!!! I turn back to the pirate, where at least there are addons, even if mammoths fly!
and on the face of the legendary Skyrim addons are exactly the same as on pirates of reduced curvature.

leading question: how did you install the face taken "in a commercial store"?
the correct sequence - install Steam (not from the disk! - from the Internet, fresh), drive the number of the purchased litsuhi into it, steam pumps everything out right away with add-ons, play.
a beautiful litsuha disc, if it was, is thrown into the trash can or put on a shelf without removing it from the box (in advanced cases, it does not appear at all in the purchase and installation of the game, since the game is easily bought for 365-499r without taking the priests off the chair, and of course without disc).
What kind of "legendary litsuha" did the cool businessmen sell you for a steep sum and how did you manage to install the game crookedly with your straight hands - the question is certainly interesting, but the quality of the legendary litsuha and the presence of add-ons in it is definitely not influencing :)

These posts I am writing for people who are still thinking whether to buy a license.
so in these posts you give information that does not correspond to reality: the curve is not sold by litsuha, but your brains are so crookedly installed that you could not even put

litsuha :) There were a lot of problems with litsuha, but the problems you mentioned are not litsuha problems, but problems of crooked hands. only.

s
saa0891 21.11.21

kibernark

I turn back to pirate, where at least there are addons, let mammoths fly! I am writing these posts for people who are still thinking whether to buy a license. REMEMBER, LICENSE IS NOT A QUALITY GUARANTEE !!!!!!!!

Just the same in Skyrime, many problems are precisely due to pirates, repackers simply cannot do so that the game, when installing, prescribes the correct path in the registry, not to mention many other problems, it has already been discussed a million times that people cannot even activate the mod, or it's just not compatible with the repack version and other problems are on pirates.
And about adonnas, so they are in the license, they just need to be bought and delivered, well, or buy LE right away and not take a steam bath.

D
Denis79PC 21.11.21

kibernark Go
to Launcher, files, tick all 3 add-ons and you will be happy;) When installing Litsuhi LE, all add-ons were disabled by default.

b
babek 21.11.21

kibernark
How, then I'm not the only one so unlucky !!!
I, too, have oddities with the Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim legendary edition, honestly bought at the incentive for 1,200 wooden ones. There are no guards in Riverwood since the beginning of the game. For three days not a single vampire has met.

Before that, I also played in the Steam version, with all the special stages, there were guards, vampires appeared every night. Once, even in the house of my sister that keeps the sawmill in Riverwood, the murderers broke in .... Messengers brought letters ... Xs. all dls are included, and nevertheless: (

Maybe in my case it's in Windows? In normal, but with all dls, I played on a computer with Win7, and now I play on a laptop with Win 8 64bit.

I tried to delete, one hell, everything is the same. By the way, guys, who will tell you why, after deleting the saves, the next game continues to number saves 51; 52; etc. Although in theory it should be from the beginning 1; 2; 3, etc.

D
Denis79PC 21.11.21

babek
When installing a license for W 7-64, absolutely no problems. A minute to update the steam. After 1 hour of the game, I noted that all the add-ons were missing (the problems you described above) I removed LE through Steam, but the saves remained hanging in the registry. I installed it again, in launcher-files-all dls are disabled-turn on-enjoy life with all our might, because all dls have been integrated into the old save!

D
Denis79PC 21.11.21

kibernark
Throwing a license into the firebox is not a way out))) It is better to give it to those who want it, but cannot acquire it on their own!

b
babek 21.11.21

Denis79PC
Deleted LE

I do not understand what this is about. You have applied an abbreviation where you shouldn't use it. Advice, if it was advice, as it seems to me, should be clear to everyone, and not exclusively to you.

PS I decided to disable Steam Cloud for a while. Deleted all saves, started the game over. The saves, as expected, start with 1; 2; 3 I will get to Riverwood - I will see there. I wish everything worked as expected.

D
Denis79PC 21.11.21

kibernark
Launcher will open only after the installation is complete and the Steam update is complete. Try again, take the time, everything should work out. Be sure to update the game.

R
Richards 21.11.21

Well, I can say for sure, they don't make legendary mods and will not do them in the near future, mods are made for the latest version of Skyrim and the add-ons adjacent to it, I bought my collectors edishen for a casar and I do not need nafig legends useless, and add-ons can be found at sites with mods, as well as game fixes for legends, which can be downloaded and installed on your Skyrim face without problems, everything will work and no one will ban you.

R
Richards 21.11.21

There is a normal gamers-mods site, take everything from there, one of the best sites.
PS I do not advise you to use the tess all crap site in which all sorts of nonsense, and not Russified, are crammed.

R
Richards 21.11.21

The files are not shaded in any way at the license, you do not need to write garbage, but mods with bugs go to pirates, there are special restrictions on BSA files, only spoil saves with the passage.

j
john_117 21.11.21

On a pirate, when installing a mod on HD textures, either it crashes after a couple of minutes of play, or gradually textures start to peel off the objects around you, and as a result, it also crashes, the unofficial patch is not treated,

who knows how things are with this license?

s
saa0891 21.11.21

john_117

On a pirate, when the mod is installed on HD textures, either it crashes after a couple of minutes of play, or gradually textures begin to peel off the objects around you, and as a result, it also crashes, the unofficial patch is not cured

who knows how things are with this license?

Most likely due to weak hardware, you can try to unpack HD textures from the BSA archive, for some people with weak hardware (and not only) it helps.

j
john_117 21.11.21

Well, I don’t know ... I certainly do not have top hardware, but at 1680 * 1050 8AA 4AF and advanced at max. - stable 60fps, only in the markat it sags to 30fps (my config, if anything in the profile)