3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OSil7er 21.11.21 09:38 pm

Legendary Edition (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The legendary edition from 1C-SoftKlfb is officially out tomorrow
139 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild rider 21.11.21

GamerNumberOneInTheWorld

I will definitely buy this wonderful game, but I want to get the boxed edition.

MegaZ0NDER

Ah ... dude, thanks a

lot =) Then I 'll put it on) nestrbob

By the way, yes, they like to take daggers. I gave out to Lucia the lucky dagger of Wald.

n
nestrbob 21.11.21

Wild Rider
I just didn't carry daggers with me before and in the description of the DLC it is written only about wooden swords, so I thought it was a glitch. It sucks that there is no dynamite in the game, otherwise it would be possible to give a box or two to the kids, let them have fun.

G
Greywarn 21.11.21

I bought for this occasion today the Russian version of the legendary edition with about 60% discount (compared to the price in the incentive) in the online store ... discounts, it seems, will be available until August ... although it may end earlier ...
I 'm already playing ))) ... The old saves are great)

w
warp 37 21.11.21

Bought. Skyrim consumed me again.

S
Spiny 21.11.21

Hearthfire steam with Russian voice acting? And then in other online stores I don't see a separate addition, but only a legend from 1C. I only don't have Hearthfire. And in the incentive "Attention: This add-on will not work with the Russian version of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" as it was and remained. I have a game and all add-ons are completely Russian, 1C. Judging by the messages above, Steam still downloads Russian files to add. Should I now take Hearthfire on the incentive?

v
vitovt-d 21.11.21

nestrbob
... and would soon be left without heirs)

n
nestrbob 21.11.21

vitovt77
Then the DLC would be constantly in operation - house renovation, etc.

C
Cobb 21.11.21

if I bought hearthfire separately, in incentive, will it be upgraded to the Russian version? or you need to buy legendary for sure.

W
Wild rider 21.11.21

Such a question: pirate saves will fit the license. But will you get achievements from Steam only by playing in the face, or will Steam see all the previous achievements from the old save, and then you will automatically get achievements?

nestrbob

By the way, yes, it's a good idea with a repair.

w
warp 37 21.11.21

But will you get achievements from Steam only by playing in the face, or will Steam see all the previous achievements from the old save, and then you will automatically get achievements?
You will not get it, Steam registers achievements exactly at the moment of their receipt, and not from saves. So if you want to get it, you have to take save before the moments when these achievements are given out.

S
Ser777 21.11.21

Spoilerhttp: //firebit.org/%D0%B8%D0%B3%D1%80%D1%8B/action/85771-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-legendary-edition-2013-pc-repack

G
Greywarn 21.11.21

Wild Rider
some achievements - such as completing a certain amount. quests, make something using crafting, open some locations, read the required number of training books, etc. - get there (what has been done before is taken into account - the next time after installing the license, completing a small quest for the quantity, opening the next location, making the next item, reading the next training book, etc.). But achievements for completing a specific quest are given only if you complete this quest after installing the license (you can use the feast saves made before you passed the quest). Feast. saves go to the license perfectly - the main thing is that if you played with mods before, put the same mods again)

R
RioGenKing 21.11.21

1.Does it have HD textures embedded? 2. If so, are they really visible in the game? or no change.
I just bought an anthology disc there is Skyrim with HD textures that are not 2 files weighing 2 gigs (for example) but in the textures folder weighing 4-6 gigs. And the textures work great. This is how this question arose)

P
Pril balsam 21.11.21

RioGenKing
The presence of HD textures can be viewed in the Launcher Files.

If so, are they really visible in the game?
Better rendering, better quality

S
Ser777 21.11.21

RioGenKing
Yes HD textures are included in this edition

R
RioGenKing 21.11.21

Thanks ))

M
MegaZ0NDER 21.11.21

Spiny
Hearthfire steam with Russian voice acting? If
Cobb
bought hearthfire separately, in incentive, will it upgrade to the Russian version?

You can ignore the warnings in Steam about incompatibility with the Russian version. All add-ons purchased in Steam will be upgraded to the Russian version (after the release of the legendary from 1C, the HearthFires add-on will also be in Russian), but only on condition that Russian is selected in Steam.

R
Richards 21.11.21

Who needs to update skyrim to the legendary one http://gamer-mods.ru/load/skyrim/patchi_i_dopolnenija/skyrim_obnovlenija_dlja_tes_v_skyrim_iz_legendarnogo_izdanija_update_of_the_legendary_edition/46-1-0-1667 Look for the same hert. I am writing to those whose faces are not legendary

A
Alex1-Ander 21.11.21

I bought a leg for 350 rubles, and the incentive costs 1100, well, it's damn it, it's just, not cool steam: D

W
Wild rider 21.11.21

Check with yourself if one of me has such a bug: you can put on several enchanted rings at once, and not one. One ring can be worn, but only a regular one. Having put on the usual one, others (including enchanted ones) can no longer be worn.