3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maximus93ize 24.11.21 12:59 am

How do you feel about teetotal people?

203 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrew z 24.11.21

Fine. My best friend does not drink, he has never tasted vodka.
I do not like it when people are driven about this, humiliate and despise drinkers. Anyway, some would not hurt to have a glass or two.

P
Porter04 24.11.21

In everything there is benefit, in everything there is harm - it's all about the quantity (c) Avicenna.

r
requiemmm 24.11.21

And here is the question of the reasons for drinking. Either there are only gopniks in friends, with whom there is nothing to talk about without a bottle, or there is no strength to send adherents of opinion to the oud 16.07.12 22:36. Or, again, you don't have the strength to face problems, so you use the time machine "I had a drink and already tomorrow."

A
Andrew z 24.11.21

Mad Daine
So what? Are you proud of it?

M
Mad daine 24.11.21

Andrew Z
No, for me it's ok

C
Chicago House 24.11.21

I relate directly to them. I am disgusted with drinking people: the smell of fumes, neglect and neglected appearance of drinking people (bags under the eyes, redness of the face) - kill any aesthetics and the desire to have any conversation with them, not to mention a close connection.

T
Tidodo 24.11.21

I do not drink or smoke, and I am immensely proud of it. I take an example from my father. But he never drank or smoked, even though he was in a gang from the mid-80s to 2002 so and so. Therefore, the talk that all the gopniks are drinking is nonsense built on stereotypes. Some of these people do not drink specifically so that their health does not decrease and to have advantages on the arrows.

A
Astilla 24.11.21

the smell of fumes, neglect and neglected appearance of drinking people (bags under the eyes, redness of the face) - kill any aesthetics and the desire to have any conversation with them, not to mention a close connection.
I relate directly to them.
Cool.
ps. a, misinterpreted.

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

termoYADER PLASTY
If you can’t stop drinking, then you don’t have to smack your bullshit about non-drinkers. Envy is bad.

S
Scream561 24.11.21

good attitude.

termoYADERNY PLASTY Has
it ever occurred to you that a person may not drink simply because he is looking after his health?

A
Arkangel90 24.11.21

The point is to monitor your health and deny yourself pleasures if we all die sooner or later anyway?

S
Scream561 24.11.21

Arkangel90
it all depends on the person himself. as he wants and disposes of his life. are we going to die soon? how old are you? probably not 90. so it will be vryatli soon

A
Arkangel90 24.11.21

I'm 22.

It's not a fact that someone who doesn't drink will die later than someone who has been drinking all his life. The opposite is often the case. So individual cases are worth considering here. Therefore, I see no reason not to drink at all. While young people need to get maximum pleasure from life and not give up the joys. How do you walk with your friends if you are a non-drinker? Surely you are bored with them and they consider you a black sheep in the team. Especially if you are gathering at the table or outdoors.

S
Scream561 24.11.21

Arkangel90
I personally do not drink half of my friends, and do not communicate with the other half often

N
Novakid 24.11.21

Arkangel90, alcohol abuse can lead to a planting heart and liver, I have a relative from drinking, died last year. It is useful only when they drink a little. And only if it is beer or wine.

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

Arkangel90
You are a representative of today's youth. Like planting my health on the young and putting others on the path of death?

v
vades12 24.11.21

Arkangel90
Now half of the alcohol produced is poison, people get drunk, their minds become cloudy, their health deteriorates. You can get pleasure without alcohol, if you really drink, then only on holidays, just drink and not get drunk, besides, many are constantly driving.

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

Probably here representatives of the companies for the production of burned alcohol are campaigning for booze. We must poison people with their products for their money.

M
Monolithian Charon 24.11.21

I have a positive attitude towards such people. They have willpower.

T
Tendegern 24.11.21

I am normal, because I myself am, perhaps, with the exception of holidays, but within reason.