3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maximus93ize 24.11.21 12:59 am

How do you feel about teetotal people?

203 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianQuaker 24.11.21

By the way, I forgot to unsubscribe on the topic, I'm okay, because I myself was like that before :)

n
nick like nick 24.11.21

you need to drink in moderation and not so often, but whoever does not take a drop in his mouth at all, we can conclude about such a person: either he is sick or coded.

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

Bad conclusions.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 24.11.21

papandulos

With such moral conclusions, having gone into degradation, they will begin to consider this: he does not take it in his mouth, one can conclude about such a person: either he is sick or ...

Wake up already, enough to be victims of the substitution of values!

M
Monolithian Charon 24.11.21

I cannot say that there are few people who notice the substitution of values. It's just that most of them are not able to rise above the crowd, but degrades along with it. For many, the attitude of others to them is too important. Therefore, they discard their ideals and become like the majority. And discarding their moral values ​​and principles, and accepting those that are imposed by the crowd, they turn into regular representatives of the herd. In general, everyone present here (and ideally, all residents of our country) should read A. Dulles and compare his plan with our life. Too many base qualities and evil have been imposed on us.
I wish people to finally wake up and take off their rose-colored glasses. We should look soberly at what is happening to us.

M
Madness 24.11.21

I do not drink, I do not smoke, I lead a healthy lifestyle.

D
Diowneiron 24.11.21

This topic is still alive today, huh.

Y
Yad 24.11.21

CRASHCOOLMAN
Of course she's alive! Right now, the Bydlosportsmen and Alkonauts will also run in, they will pour shit on each other, and shoot arrows in order to fill the ryahi) Only extremes! Only Hardcore! No peace of mind!

ps The concept of "good" or "bad" is already dead. They are no more. Now the concept of "fashionable" rules the ball

S
Snake Eyes. 24.11.21

Who don't drink alcohol at all, even on holidays?
Of course, I am one of them =)
Have you met such people (meaning +21 adults, not children)?
Ah, well then no ...

E
Evil_Being 24.11.21

I will unsubscribe in such an abandoned topic for myself, subjectively: I myself only drink 2 times a year, on NG and my birthday, so purely symbolic. I have almost no friends, only 3 faithful people are nearby, the rest are acquaintances with whom I am not interested and generally not on the way. So: all my acquaintances drink and smoke, drink almost regularly, being proud of this, increasing their self-esteem due to this, they look at me with a certain contempt, but I try not to mix with these zeros, the gray mass, I am so uncomfortable ... number of the herd, so I have chosen a difficult path and will walk it with pride (even if alone). I go in for cycling myself and regularly go to the gym, I like it wildly and gives incredible pleasure than a bottle of beer. The 'acquaintances' around me are also trying to justify this moment with alcohol, they say " that the carrier had thrown into him and with crushing retaliatory blow ... Well, what about me? - at the age of 35 and after I will be a hardy, energetic and cheerful person without shortness of breath. I wish you all the best and never let yourself be manipulated by public opinion, the opinion of the 21st century herd. that the carrier had thrown into him and with crushing retaliatory blow ... Well, what about me? - at the age of 35 and after I will be a hardy, energetic and cheerful person without shortness of breath. I wish you all the best and never let yourself be manipulated by public opinion, the opinion of the 21st century herd.

S
SurgeonSS 24.11.21

He who does not smoke or drink
will die healthy!

V
Vanya Rygalov 24.11.21

How do you feel about teetotal people?
Good. I even love them. I just adore myself.

B
BarackKamacho 24.11.21

alcohol shit. taste shit, smell shit, color shit, better juice to drink

T
TTG 24.11.21

Sane.

S
Shine 24.11.21

Getevind
Are you aware that you have now described the standard opinion of another species of 21st century herd, called "not like everyone else" or "fighters with the system"?

I treat the subject normally, I myself consume alcohol only in moments of wild depression and alone.

V
VoronkovSergey_96 24.11.21

Positively, I myself have never drunk in my life and am not going to.

N
No more drugs 24.11.21

I have not met such ...

M
Melshlemming 24.11.21

Like fools

M
MunchkiN 616 24.11.21

I tried not to drink, but I can’t, the
face bursts, the plasma thickens, the salinity of the cucumbers increases,
anuria, the poses, it comes, and there it is already possible to die on a wet diet.
a person should drink at least 1.5 liters of liquid per day posona.
therefore, I am not one of the nagging people. and also to the sun-eaters which I photograph too. but I can't breathe. current 2 minutes I can without breathing all this ceiling will hold out.

E
Evil_Being 24.11.21

Self-Murderer
This is just my kind of defense mechanism, I am not going to pour in and adapt to such a 'community' ... because I personally watched the process of getting rid of alcohol, deplorably. Yes, maybe it will be hard for me in life, "going against the system", and besides, this is a necessary measure. I drink myself, I have already written, and if I am overcome by depression or loneliness - playing sports saves a lot, seriously, especially an evening ride on a bike, well, subjectively, I will unsubscribe: it is better to strongly promote sports than alcohol, etc., but this is a personal choice every person, nothing can be done about it, + I have nothing against those people who also rarely drink to 'relax', so to speak, once every 2 weeks on weekends a bottle or a couple of beer, you can still understand that ... but when a person goes into a binge and senselessly drops out and begins to see this as the norm, while looking at teetotalers with contempt, this is already beyond the scope of social norms. You can write about this for a long time, but I don’t want good to you!

PS Are you aware that you have now described the standard opinion of another type of herd of the 21st century, called "not like everyone else" or "fighters with the system"? well, you know, being neutral is also somehow uninteresting, you need to adhere to at least some position;), and the herd is too loudly said, such a minority: look around, there are very few people involved in sports who are really true to their work and lifestyle, and not just, for example, 'I went sipping dumbbells in the gym and scored 2 months later', it is quite common for fans to burn out every weekend in clubs and notably kill themselves before the next school / work week.