3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maximus93ize 24.11.21 12:59 am

How do you feel about teetotal people?

203 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 24.11.21

VinchesteR-S I will be 20 soon - I haven’t used a drop for two and a half years - yes, they consider me strange, some even laugh.

I am 30. I do not drink for life at all. Especially at work, I am considered not only strange, but generally not of this world =)) In a conversation on this topic, I always try to explain to people that drinking is harmful, so to speak, many can be simply infuriated.

S
SadSam 24.11.21

Ontario,
I think that I would also be pissed off if they told me that something is unhealthy for me) I think this is normal) If you read to your colleagues at work every time before they open the bottle, how harmful it is .. they would hate you already))

R
Restless hunter 24.11.21

I myself am a teetotaler.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 24.11.21

I don’t understand why if people find out that I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, I don’t use foul language ... then they immediately give out this: - Oh, yes, you’re probably in a religious sect? Are you in the White Brothers by any chance? And if you don't drink, you probably drink holy water? What are these stupid stereotypes ...

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

Ontario
You don't fit in today's defective society. Then they begin to show jealousy in this way.

B
Black spawn 24.11.21

Ontario
It's just that idiots adapt to others, that's why such stereotypes and went.
It looks like this now: Drinks, smokes (or one or the other) - everyone thinks this is normal. And if he does not drink or smoke, he is not a man, a religious sectarian, etc., etc.

As Zadornov joked: We have our own head BEHIND SHOULDERS.

A
Aurelius Sofontiev 24.11.21

He who does not drink is not a man. This is a common truth. Or just a sickly man, an ulcer who cannot be drunk, otherwise he may die.

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

The envy of addicts dwells here.

E
Elite Warrior 24.11.21

I do not smoke or drink, that is, for a healthy lifestyle.

z
z_sail 24.11.21

There are acquaintances who neither. Their adequacy and practicality sometimes scares) like a computer))
PS I quit MMO, quit smoking, if I also give up alcohol, I will rank myself as a saint and take a pie from the shelf.
I think that a couple of bottles of beer on the weekend is not a crime.
The brain also needs to pamper and rest sometimes)

r
requiemmm 24.11.21

If it is a "couple". Usually a couple is followed by another couple, then another and another, then the white ceiling of the hospital, the especially unlucky ones have the last hug of their mother.

C
Chicago House 24.11.21

First there are a couple of bottles, after half a year there are three bottles, then four, and after 4 years the beer becomes scarce and the person switches to vodka or cognac. Then the addiction can no longer be stopped and the person becomes a full-fledged slave to alcohol, when he no longer thinks of rest without a bottle. I already had such a living example, my father’s best friend brought one bottle of beer home in the evening after work, after a few months he for some reason began to bring two, then three, and now he’s a complete drunk, whose wife is going to file for divorce.

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

Oh, this is about my neighbor, but he has been living like this for 20 years now. His health is strong.

r
requiemmm 24.11.21

There lives such a "real man", Gomon-edishen, a rotten shack, there are no glasses, there is a hogweed in the garden ... but this cattle is permanently drunk, and he does not drive himself, he buys in the store. Such a jackaloid creature, prowling around the village in search of "something to steal, sell and drink." The second moved, but continues to ferment. So it’s quiet, at least not very aggressive :) The third went on a winter fishing trip, got drunk in the vhlamina and froze on his feet, then he didn’t leave the house for almost the whole winter. After the holidays, at least four coffins were carried in the direction of the cemetery. Palenka she is, nothing, nothing, and then drank a glass and died. And then you go to the PG and see the reasoning of stupid youngsters on the topic "kito ne buhait, that ne man!" Circus of freaks, ept.

A
Arkangel90 24.11.21

And that this Gaumont died or what?

T
Tidodo 24.11.21

requiemmm, let the hubbub grow up to school, maybe it will change and topics like "Quito ne buhait, that man", "zhenchina tozhi chilaveg", "drink smoking - make a good health" will begin to appear in the chat room. How do you like this turn of events?

Arkangel90, drank himself to death before Sunday school.

r
requiemmm 24.11.21

I doubt it. Wait and see.

A
Arkangel90 24.11.21

How old is he though?

R
RussianQuaker 24.11.21

I do not drink or smoke, and I am immensely proud of it. I take an example from my father. But he never drank or smoked, even though he was in a gang from the mid-80s to 2002 so and so.

I do not quite understand, you take an example from the gopnik and are proud of it immensely? O_o

T
Tidodo 24.11.21

RussianQuaker, o_0, who came to my mansion: D
No, I take an example from my teetotal and nonsmoking father.