3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maximus93ize 24.11.21 12:59 am

How do you feel about teetotal people?

203 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tidodo 24.11.21

Arkangel90, you just got into your "potential herd", but he did not get there. I respect your classmate, the current he had to immediately leave from there, and not bring everything to a peak. Unfortunately, even though you are a troll, your words are partly true, the Russian mentality, what can you do. Some friends and acquaintances very often tried to persuade me to drink alcohol, once it even came to the point that I almost agreed: I took a half-liter "cooler", raised it to my mouth, smiled maliciously and put down the bottle. They had a moment's disappointment, but my soul is pleasant.

r
rock music 24.11.21

in fact, you just need to try, and you will have endless possibilities for going into nirvana. local non-drinkers, admit - are you 15-17 years old?

P
Prophet_92 24.11.21

Sincerely.

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

Monolithian Charon
wrote well.

[
[GaMeR_007] 24.11.21

Not everyone drinks, but many, I myself do not drink at all, even on holidays, and I advise you)

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

Tolsto, the one whom everyone despises, decided to respond in kind to the objects of his envy.

[
[GaMeR_007] 24.11.21

u4o2h3
disagree with you, teenagers drink because they think it's cool (but it's not cool) who are older they drink dick knows why, and those over 30 think it's solid, well, or just drunks, so losers are just the same and they drink, but I do not blame anyone, everyone has their own choice, my choice is health

A
Aarvinok 24.11.21

everyone should drink equally at the table

P
Prostoi nik 24.11.21

and how does that relate to them? good attitude.

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

And what good is drunkenness then? You can, after all, say unnecessary information by accident.

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

Then it ends with bad consequences.

A
Aarvinok 24.11.21

bad consequences.

D
Diowneiron 24.11.21

Another topic, yes, yes, I consider myself an enlightener: D
The bottom line of the whole topic is that a person's soul depends only on him, and not on other things.
A drunken person can be more pleasant than a sober pretender, drunkenness usually betrays a person and I think this is food. plus alcohol.

A
Arkangel90 24.11.21

Drunk people are kinder and friendlier than sober people.

D
Diowneiron 24.11.21

Arkangel90
Not always, trust me: D

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

Drunk are kind, but the same action is chem. processes due to which a person can carry delirium.

S
SadSam 24.11.21

I will be 20 soon - I haven't used a drop for two and a half years - yes, they consider me strange, some even laugh. And it’s really difficult not to drink, and people who start to persuade you to drink are very annoying! Perhaps this is not normal, but probably because of this I do not celebrate the holidays in cheerful companies, and very often I spend Friday evenings alone .. but I am satisfied with myself) there are a couple of close people who understand and respect me even for this - although they themselves are often in the trash) I do not like drunk people and alcohol - it really is, now I regret that I used to use it as a teenager, although rarely - I did not like it, but I did it because everyone did it. For what? I dont know. I probably wanted to join the society. I will not change my attitude towards alcohol. I feel good without him)

r
rock music 24.11.21

only in our country the schoolboy is proud that at 15-18 she quit drinking or smoking

D
Diowneiron 24.11.21

VinchesteR-S
Your words are made of pure diamond. If everyone thought so.

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

VinchesteR-S
Written well. I agree.