3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_FIL_ 25.11.21 12:20 am

Gothic 3 vs Gothic 2 (Gothic 3)

I just thought the second would be cooler, especially for its time (to be politically correct I will add that IMHO)))). The plot is not so linear there.
And in general, where did the inscriptions on the graves go, like "I lay down to rest a little ...". Yes, yes, I liked to read them)))
162 Comments
Sort by:
R
RаzоR 25.11.21

Yes, we will all die =)

H
Hosh-paK 25.11.21

People do not you think that the mysterious teleport was taken from the RAVEN NIGHT ????

R
Romzes330 25.11.21

it doesn't seem to me that gothic2 gothic3 are two different games

P
Priam 25.11.21

Best of all Gothic is Gothic 1. Next is Gothic 2, then the 3rd part, and on the last stage is the Night of the Crow (well, I don't like this addon). Well, if in G2 Garond ordered to kill all the orcs around the camp, then it would be realistic to do it. The truth is very long. I remember clearing the area from the shackles, but it was PPC dreary - one by one to pull the orcs out of the crowd ... Well, I don't like the Night of the Raven because of the too unbalanced requirements for skills (there, the devil's strength is so much for a sword ...).

P
Presedent gantz 25.11.21

2 Priam
Duck this is the whole point of the night of the crow! The further the more you need to give, this is how Gothic2 + HB is balanced. The difficulty of the game is felt there, not like in the third. And if only Garond ordered to slaughter all the orcs on the map ... hmm, but not in the first! I remember how my lvl 36 dragon hunter ran around the entire castle collecting everyone, and then sent them all (except for the elite) to the next world with a beautiful rain of fire (it slowed down like ^^). By the way, after that there were 2/1240 lives left.

V
Vinchester_1 25.11.21

By the way, I shot the siege of the castle in G2 myself without anyone's help. In the end, fighting 6 orcs at the same time is just a pleasure. 20 sec. and 6 turns into 0. I was really greedy for experience, I cleaned everything on the island before leaving. I finished the game with the 42nd level and this is without the addon. I was glad that after killing the dragon, the undead rose to this 42nd level, the points of which are meaningless (there is some kind of insanity in this). I played only in G2, but it was enough to become a fan of Gothic. Now I start 1st and go to 3rd, but now through the Night of the Raven. I put the third one to take a look ... I think until I get to it, but it won't be soon, I'll just update my hardware.
The combat system in G3, in my opinion, has evolved all the same. At the 0th level, there are already beautiful movements in strikes. You may not have guessed (just in case for those who think that there is no block), but the block is placed by holding the right mouse button. It seems to hold blows from weapons. Holding down the left mouse button gives strong beautiful hits with combinations of direction of movement. And all this at once in the first minutes of the game. I don’t know, maybe I’m wrong about something. I played for only half an hour and deleted it. it's suicide with such lags to play, I'd better hold it until better times.

R
RаzоR 25.11.21

Yesterday I went through G2 (: The
splash burns (about gold).

So, it's time to beat Robar's face ...

Winchester, everyone knows this "combat system". But it's much more convenient to call out with simple punches)))

P
Presedent gantz 25.11.21

2 Screw
Greedy are not you alone, I remember at the beginning there I cut the whole harbor: women, old men .... 100 experience for each))) Then I came at the end for the souls of paladins. And with a heavy ore dragon ripper, any orc scum (sorry) falls with one hit, an elite orc scum with 2x.
If only in the 3rd we put the features for training as in NV, the current so that not every 30 but at least every 50-100 points was required more for training .... in a nutshell: "we are not looking for easy ways."

H
Hosh-paK 25.11.21

You speak as if you alone have ABSOLUTELY cut all the mrnstriks in Horines!)
I’m G2 + addon proshol 54 level and by the way 54 on the undead dragon))))) At the same time, in the 5th chapter, I killed everyone in Minental (and absolutely all paladins) everyone in Yarkendar too! except for the water mages (they are immortal byaki)! And there dofiga trolls appear at the end))))
Yes, and for me G2 + HB is better because it is more interesting to develop (I use absolutely everything that can be apples, I ate a lot of mushrooms, I prayed at Innos every day and used all the freebies) By the way, I was a magician then ! this is a SOUL !!! you use mass destruction and a lot, a lot of experience in the piggy bank!)))

And in the 3rd Gotha you can be both a warrior and a magician and a hunter !!! and there are no problems with learning because of this and there is no such interest! (

Gothic1 and Gothic2 Night of the Raven rule!)))

S
Susumo 25.11.21

Gothic 2, I liked the atmosphere there better.

I would have liked Gothic 1 more if it was possible to become a magician in the first chapter.

a
absurdus elementum 25.11.21

Gothic 2 is many times superior to the third part, I especially did not like the ending (apparently there was not enough time for a normal ending), and if we compare all three parts, the first Gothic (IMHO) is the most interesting and atmospheric

_
_FIL_ 25.11.21

when you start with someone who is not clear - they send you and do not want to talk, and then you become almost God and bow before you
I agree. The essence of a very large number of games (or even all) boils down to making the player feel that he is very cool. And the developers understand (but not always) that since we are no one in life (in general, of course), then let us feel the coolness in the game. The desire for fame, I think, is in every person, let it be at least virtual, but well-made. In general, I like Gothic more than Oblivion, but every first person there, in all cities, knew that I was the champion of the arena and closed the gates. And I was pleased.

R
RаzоR 25.11.21

Well xs, personally I have no universal ambitions.
I just like it when at the beginning we are nobody and do not even stand out from the general flow ... but we have. And this is the brain (:

_
_FIL_ 25.11.21

I just like it when at the beginning we are nobody and do not even stand out from the general flow.
And what am I saying. Nobody first, this is a must. But by the end of the game and no one ?, it's not cool anymore

R
RаzоR 25.11.21

Well, somehow they got an RPG in which it is written in bold type "YOU WILL DECIDE THE FATE OF HUMANITY!"
It is very pleasant to perform ordinary tasks of Gothic. When you literally work with people. For example, lure the orcs out of the slave camp in Montera)))

_
_FIL_ 25.11.21

I just don't like it when no progress is being made.

i
iEssence 25.11.21

2nd, definitely, although 3 is also very good!

F
Follower of the Apocalyps 25.11.21

Probably Gothic 2 Night of the Raven, nastolgiya.
Time will pass and Gothic 3 will remain in distant pleasant memories.

S
Shadow of the dominion 25.11.21

Gothic 2 Night of the Raven.

K
Kain qwer 25.11.21

1st Gotha Forever I LOVE !!!!! When from no one and call you In no way becomes Almost a god This is cool. Remember how at the very beginning you were afraid of all the guards, some miners, guards, and Gamez was for you an unattainable figure Almost God and in kvntse, when you get Urizel and armor YOU become a Legend and God, I remember how at the end I came to Gamez and killed all his henchmen and himself. Then, sitting on the throne of Gameza, YOU understand who you were and who you became.

2nd Gotha and Adon don't impress so much at the beginning, almost everything is known about your quest and goal, and here somehow you don't feel such difficulty only when you come to Minental. But the game is still superb!

3rd shame of the series (for me) You are omnipotent and you almost do not need to wander At the very beginning of the Orcs, there is no that atmosphere Feeling of that difficult time and in the end you were who you were and you will remain

CONCLUSION: 1st Game for the ages, Play For all
the 2nd Game Continuation of the Legend, Play for everyone and especially for the fans of the
3rd Game series A good RPG with both old heroes and not more, play for RPG lovers and Fans who want to know about the End of the Saga of an unnamed hero