3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_FIL_ 25.11.21 12:20 am

Gothic 3 vs Gothic 2 (Gothic 3)

I just thought the second would be cooler, especially for its time (to be politically correct I will add that IMHO)))). The plot is not so linear there.
And in general, where did the inscriptions on the graves go, like "I lay down to rest a little ...". Yes, yes, I liked to read them)))
162 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oygen 25.11.21

Good answer, thanks. I played part 2 20 times, but I still don't know everything, and passing as a mage, mercenary or paladin makes three different games, if you understand what I mean. Gothic gave me many happy, not minutes - hours. It's like a child's dream, you have to guess so! Magic music, forest, sky ...

P
Playshner 25.11.21

three branches of the passage - a mage, a paladin, a dragon hunter ..., only add variety to the plot of the game, to its passage (different quests, armor ... pumping a hero, using, or not being able to use ... magic ..., but they do not change it, i.e. the plot ... The end in the end ... is the same ...

O
Oygen 25.11.21

A wonderful ending. (Sounds ambiguous, my friends, but I'm serious) The hero sailed away into the unknown ... in part 3. how I wanted to go to the mainland as soon as possible!

P
Playshner 25.11.21

... yes ... but on the mainland there was already a huge ..., exhausting work to procure 100,000,000 tons of MEAT ...

F
FearNax 25.11.21

... yes ..., but on the mainland there was already a huge ..., exhausting work on the procurement of 100 million tons of MEAT ...
, skins, bundles of weapons, berries, etc. ...

F
Fallout fan 25.11.21

I think so.
1st place Gothic 2
2nd place Gothic 1
3rd place Gothic 3

Still, in the second part, the atmosphere is just great.

P
Pirate_89 25.11.21

Fallout fan, not all the same, the atmosphere in the second part is just great.
but it simply cannot be better !!!!

P
Pirate_89 25.11.21

although it is possible that the addon will evaporate all the flaws of G3, then the game may return to the custom of its genre, to be honest with G3 norms. the game but how many LAGS it looked like they released a crude version and came up with version 1.07 as a marketing move, let's remember the enemy of all living things - probably even a dragon could have killed the BOOK!

F
Fireon 25.11.21

Gothic 3 went pop. Rather, they made it like that. Not a trace of the atmosphere remained. Why were these lions, etc., needed? No. 1.2 Gothic is better. I went through them 10-20 times, Gothic 3 only once. The second time I’ll go through only when there’s a cool computer, so that it’s just no brakes.

P
Pirate_89 25.11.21

Fireon, I agree, but the second time I will go through G3 only when the addon comes out and even with a new computer I will not go through it well, maybe, but I have no desire ...

e
eDzeer 25.11.21

The other day I finished playing for the mercenaries of G2, and before that I went for both the paladin and the mage - in total, probably 15 times already. No comparison with G3. I want to go over and over again, only when you already know by heart where which tablet is, and where is the non-acidic sword - then it only becomes boring ... In G3, I felt sad already at the level of 10.

B
Bioritm 25.11.21

Gothic 2 immediately delighted me. Especially liked the voice acting of the caves. Fantastic, unique sounds! For example, in the lowland on the right when you leave the eastern gate of Khorinis. There, the gloom is still sleeping outside the door and a couple of rats are hanging out. Amazing atmosphere! The inscriptions on the graves are brilliant !!!
Then he played Gothic. I liked it too. There is a desire to play more precisely in the first part. The idea with magic ore and mines is incomparable! And the arrival of inextrimo to the castle ?? !!! Delightful!
The third part, apart from disappointment, did not make me feel anything. The sun often shone for me. Even in caves. The sky is so bright ... Is it gothic? Gothic should be dark! Well, at least sometimes. Like a mine valley.

A
Andrey-ka 25.11.21

All the same, in the second Gothic, for me personally, the atmosphere and graphics are better than in the third.

5.56mm 25.11.21

Gotica 2 WIN!

M
MLD89 25.11.21

Gothic 2 is definitely better! From the very beginning, it is addictive to the Game. The plot, sound, atmosphere of the game, battles, graphics ++++ everything is on top !!!! I remember how I walked around couples in order to plunge into the world of Gothic as soon as possible. Nastalgia for her and rushing) ... but damn it, I went through it from and to, played for everyone .... but everything pulls and pulls to play it! By the way, the first one is also cool!
I expected the same from the third Gothic ...- - - - but in the end there were only minuses. Sral I on this modern graphics, if there is no that atmosphere present in the first two parts. I really didn’t like Deserts (((fuck they are here if it’s Gothic .. where is Gothic, the Middle Ages, in my opinion it’s deserts very much spoil the opinion about the third Gothic. The system of reference the battle was changed for the worse (and even more changes in cons ... ...

Z
Zarkos 25.11.21

I played 1, 2 and 3 Gothic. Personally, I like everything, but I'm more inclined to the second, which is very good for its time. From the first moment the game delays with its plot. The unexpectedness of events and the twists of the quests. And even too much in the third Gothic there is a lot of freedom in learning (maybe for someone it's better), but I don't really like it. In the second Gothic I was tormented on what to spend each point (which brought additional interest in the game). And 3 points is a lot, so I'm not like that anymore I care where to spend them.

k
kampeador 25.11.21

Since the Gothic 1,2 are made on the same engine, and they become the atmosphere of the Gothic, and the third is done in a completely different way.

j
jenchen12 25.11.21

how good they are for me, each one takes her own !!!

V
Vertix.Pro 25.11.21

50/50 both are good for their time!

k
kampeador 25.11.21

The addon will come out and everything will be fine.