3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_FIL_ 25.11.21 12:20 am

Gothic 3 vs Gothic 2 (Gothic 3)

I just thought the second would be cooler, especially for its time (to be politically correct I will add that IMHO)))). The plot is not so linear there.
And in general, where did the inscriptions on the graves go, like "I lay down to rest a little ...". Yes, yes, I liked to read them)))
162 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chumak-06 25.11.21

And I haven't even played 3rd Gothic yet; (

P
Presedent gantz 25.11.21

2 Lehankk
this is because you only lasted for 2 minutes. I just recently put the 1st Gota, this, to put it bluntly, caused confusion at first, especially after the 3rd + control completely forgotten and it is crooked there. But I was enough for 10 minutes, and right now I'm wondering how such an old (already 10 years old) toy can have such good graphics. I removed the 3rd after that and enjoy the first.

I cannot but touch upon the duration of the "gothic". The third, with a game time of 4-5 hours a day, is completed in less than a week. 1st - week. 2nd HB - 2.5 weeks. But unlike the third, 1st and 2nd, I want to go through again and again to a nauseating state. So the 3rd will be enough for a month, and the 2nd - for years.

PS (Oh my God! I gained 500 mana and put on this golem shard ... ice arrow, sadists! I thought there would be an auto-freeze for everyone who comes close. That's it, you shouldn't guess anything, comrades.)

J
Just_a_Human 25.11.21

2 Saint Gantz
TRUE!
In general, 1st Gothic is much better than 2nd and 3rd.

On the subject: Che is for a crap, for a troll, 500 experience is given (for a black one, the same!) And for an ogre, 400. The trolls are kind of dead. and about the fall of a mine mine in d1). In d3 I liked the fact that you do not need to choose a certain group for yourself. And in general why in d3 so little "time" is given to friends of yrs (especially DIEGO). Well, in d3 there is even more world :). I especially liked NORDMAR 10 +. In r3 there are no those same pirates from m / f Peter-pen (they irritated me very much).

a
absurdus elementum 25.11.21

The first part was wonderful, the second was also excellent, although it was different from the first, but the first 2 parts feel like this is one game, one series, one unique world, one plot, one hero (it feels like the second part is a continuation of the story, started in the first). The third part is completely different from the previous ones, this is a different game, it seems that other people did it. Gothic 3 does not evoke such feelings (I do not even know how to express it in words, I think the fans will understand me), as the previous parts. In general, my verdict: Gothic 3 is not Gothic at all, it is something else, and personally I cannot compare it with the previous parts, because it is incomparable.

L
Lehankk 25.11.21

George W. Bush
Honestly, I have never played Fallout 2. I decided to search through various forums and sites, see screenshots, reviews, etc. And what did I see? This game was released in the last millennium! I don't think that's what I saw in the screenshots it can be called good graphics, I also don’t think that it has at least some kind of atmosphere. It doesn’t reach "a little" to GOTA (even to the first one). But who knows, everyone has their own opinion.

G
George W. Bush 25.11.21

2 Lehankk
Don't say that, these are bad words! There is so much atmosphere in Fallout2 that you couldn't even dream of gothic 3.
Of course, after fresh games it is unusual, but still worth playing.

a

2Lehankk Played
Fallout 2 recently, the game is just suuuuuuuuuuper (a completely unique game, they don't do that now), despite the resolution of 640 * 480 and 256 colors.
================================================== =================
I don’t think that what I saw in the screenshots can be called good graphics, I also don’t think that it has any atmosphere at all.
If you appreciate RPGs by the quality of the graphics, it means you are a noob and do not know anything about RPGs. Note to you, the atmosphere does not depend in any way on the quality of the graphics (in the first Gothic, the ugly graphics, by today's standards, but what atmosphere, in Oblivion there is a super picture, but I personally did not feel any atmosphere)

S
Stay Avay 4000 25.11.21

Saint Gantz, the first "Gothic" was released at the end of 2001 ... Ten-year games, I hasten to disappoint you, look a little different ..

M
MickM 25.11.21

Lehankk
You about "atmospheric" on the schedule judge? Here you are fundamentally wrong. It's both sweet and warm to compare.
I still can't forget how in Fallout you poke a mouse, for example, into the floor and they will tell you - "You see the floor"))))))))) Where else is such attention to trifles, details?
And the development of RPGs was influenced in such a way that all three Goths never dreamed of.

t
tranny really ass 25.11.21

FiL_cup 01/13/07
20:17 By the way, I ran around the whole city, the first Gothic is nowhere to be found. It's a pity.

come to our work; blank 1 disc; I'll write it down. Awesome game.

L
Lehankk 25.11.21

Death King
Here you are wrong, RPG is generally my favorite genre of games and has played many of them.
That's well said about RPGs.
"Role-playing games are when it's not pretend. This is when it's real and serious. Only seriousness is achieved not by naturalism, sometimes even inappropriate, but by sincerity and scrupulousness, which is not from boring, but from the heart, from the heart. Remember yourself - are you really had never dreamed of this bow is not a toy out of a piece of iron which bends or homemade -. the thread and cord yarn present - all over. "
" Role-play - the game closest to life, her world is more or less simulates the real world, and her character is a being really acting in this world "
And I think that for the game to be real, you need both good graphics and a cool plot of the game. That is why I say that Gotha 3 is the best game in the series and in general from all RPG games (that is, excellent graphics + excellent plot + atmosphere). And of course the atmosphere of Gotha lies in the fact that this game has a wonderfully conveyed atmosphere of the Gothic times, the times of knights, magicians, etc., when you play, it all feels good. games with a sloppy graph, not realistic somehow. Two years ago in Gotha 2 it was still acceptable for me, but not now. That's all.

I
Infernal Walker 25.11.21

Lehankk
I don’t think that what I saw in the screenshots can be called good graphics, I also don’t think that it has any atmosphere at all.
That's what he said. Not playing Fall, making a statement that the game is bad is something. RPGs such as Fallout, Planescape Torment, Arcanum (by the way, many Fall developers took part in the development of the latter) are elephants who contributed to the genre no less than Johann Sebastian Bach in music. All these projects are still playable.

L
Lehankk 25.11.21

Not playing Fall, making a statement that the game is bad is something.

I said that everyone has their own opinion on this matter. And this is my opinion. I can even say whether I will play this or that game, just by looking at a few screenshots and reading a good review of it. Perhaps five years ago I played I would be in Fall, but definitely not now. So many new good games that I enjoy playing so much, so there is NO SPACE IN MY HEART EVEN FOR A GREAT GAME LIKE FALLOUT.

M
MickM 25.11.21

Come on, okay, we believe there is no need to shout like that. I, too, having looked at the cover of the book, immediately find out what it is about. The eye is like an X-ray! We must now learn to evaluate works by titles.
:-D

a

And I think that for the game to be real, you need both good graphics and a cool plot of the game. That is why I say that Gotha 3 is the best game in the series and, in general, of all RPG games.
There can be no real game, that is why it is a game. Graphics are not the main component of the atmosphere, there is even an opinion: the worse the graphics, the more the person's imagination works (in your imagination you finish drawing what the engine did not draw). Gothic 3 is not the best in the series, but on the contrary (especially not the best RPG, before that it is like a single file to the moon)
DOES NOT REMAIN SPACE IN MY HEART EVEN FOR SUCH A GREAT GAME LIKE FALLOUT.
Do not take everything so close to your heart :-)))) Personally, I went through the second fall recently (the license caught my eye in the store) and could not detach from the monitor, there is something special, unusual in it.

m
mifora 25.11.21

Lehank, a foul classic of a turn-based post-akalyptic RPG-and with Gotha it and not to compare it - you remember the king of the bounty. Gota is a new round of development of RPG, like the Scrolls. 2 Gothic Saddonm is perhaps ideal in this genre.

L
Lehankk 25.11.21

MickM
You don't need to show yourself as the smartest here. In my opinion, the forum was created for this to express your opinion, and not criticize the opinions of others. If you want, we can chat and criticize in chat or via ICQ. And you did not pick up a very good comparison of the cover books with a photo, video material prepared specifically for a person to decide whether he will play this game or not. The cover is only the external design of the book and nothing more, that is, it does not say anything about what is written in the book. Screenshots , videos, reviews show us the game, what it is about, for whom it was created, its essence, genre, etc. But still, no matter what anyone says: "That's what he said. Without playing Fall, make a statement that the game is bad - this is something. "- I took a game into a friend and installed it on a computer. And what did I see to my surprise ..... THE SAME WHAT ON THE SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEO,AND WHAT WAS WRITTEN IN THE REVIEWS. So after a 5-minute game my opinion has not changed, and this GAME will be for me what it was before, that is, an empty space.

M
MickM 25.11.21

Lehankk
"So after a 5-minute game, my opinion has not changed, and this GAME will be for me what it was before, that is, an empty space."
Yes, we understood all this.
This is not about old man Fallout and not about evaluating the game in 5 minutes (let's argue about the taste of avocado with a person who has not tried it?)))). do not mind it.
And about Gothic 3.
Nice of course - that's what the modern game is for. But the quality of the atmosphere is not up to the second. And so much so that there are no words - the Gothic series was one of my favorites.

H
Handler 25.11.21

Well, the third part cannot be compared with the previous ones. If 1 and 2 can still be compared somehow, then this cannot be done with 3. I installed it, entered the game, looked at the pictures for 10 minutes while I was waiting for the pictures, I immediately realized that this does not look like the previous parts of my favorite RPG, but finally it doesn’t. At first, kanesh, a lot of things were immediately surprised: from the usual appearance of the GG, only one karon pigtail was left, the facial features only vaguely resemble an "old friend" boy; 100 strength and 100 "dexterity" confused, immediately slipped the thought - that it was always necessary to sink the ship into a storm, GG and his friends would miraculously survive, stats again 10 and everything is tip-top, and then skillfully playing the second main stat for 200 , the mercenary has 300 agility. But these are all the little things that I forgot about half an hour later. Here they suffer from the "atmosphere", they say, not that. Everyone who played 1 and 2 I think was looking forward to this game. I myself was playing at 1 God knows when, and at 2 a few years ago, Nikada would not have thought that 3 would be like this. And I'm glad that she is. If we discard “it’s not so and it’s not like there” and just play, after a couple of hours you can understand that this is a great playing. Respect to the man with STS for the translation, handsome man, the first one I have with your translation, the Germans ... or whoever they are, are also great. Good game. Boom to play and win. the first one I have with your translation, the Germans ... or whoever they are there is also great. Good game. Boom to play and win. the first one I have with your translation, the Germans ... or whoever they are there is also great. Good game. Boom to play and win.

E
EnderE 25.11.21

Despite all the shortcomings (the first parts also had enough, not the Gods kuvali) Gothic 3 is all the same Gothic, which cannot be confused with anything and cannot be exchanged for anything.
The last creature could not be called otherwise than just a beautiful benchmark, someone compared it with rubber women - probably ... It keeps on some add-ons ...