3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_FIL_ 25.11.21 12:20 am

Gothic 3 vs Gothic 2 (Gothic 3)

I just thought the second would be cooler, especially for its time (to be politically correct I will add that IMHO)))). The plot is not so linear there.
And in general, where did the inscriptions on the graves go, like "I lay down to rest a little ...". Yes, yes, I liked to read them)))
162 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protrek 25.11.21

according to the plot Gothic 1 is the coolest game of all time ... In Gothic 3 there is no plot at all ... Gothic 2 is average.
Karoche Gothic 3 is a complete parasha, even though I respect her and uvazhayu.Gothic 1 steering game!

P
Protrek 25.11.21

Yes, find out the stupid end of the saga of an unnamed hero, because there is no plot ... he will fly off to another world, Well, WHAT IS RUNNING ?? ??

R
ROOT_666 25.11.21

For the first Gothic! Ad intended!
Out of 2 or 3 I choose 2 because the last slick has a lot of glitches, it's just too easy ..

S
Sergamer 25.11.21

Maybe 3 ends, in one of them you will become a king, is that better?

K
Kain qwer 25.11.21

What is most annoying about Gotha 3 is that it can be played very quickly, unlike the Other Parts.

The 1st part is so easy, everything is connected in a chisel and captures the game until the very end
. The 2nd part is all the same, which is good, but more typical, dragons, the suffering of people, the siege of the orcs.
3rd part, you can go through 4-5 days of playing time for Xardas, and quietly: I found 5 artifacts from Adanos, killed Zuben and Robar II, destroyed artifacts, walked with Xardas and the end of the game

Zy: I went 4 artifacts constantly walking, Zuben I just killed for what I got and now I walked around the world I went through half a game even not knowing about it, it was just written that I had passed some kind of quest, a plot and nonsense quests: ((((((

F
FiRagoN 25.11.21

and the second, and the third, and even the first - FOREVER!

but in general the third could be better! (IMHO)
awesomeness of the Gothic in turn:
1.GOTHIC 1
2.GOTHIC 2: Night of the Raven
3.GOTHIC 3
4.GOTHIC 2
5.DICCURIC
(again IMHO)

M
Mindstone 25.11.21

And whatever you say, Piranhas are frigate masters in a bottle (this is me about the first Gothic). They didn’t pull the large-scale project, and it didn’t work out on its own. Sequels are as fragile as ungrateful. They definitely have a talent, and I hope that the gothic series will be closed and they will be engaged in a qualitatively different project. InMayHumbleOpignon.

N
NeoSW 25.11.21

I went through the 3rd Gothic and that's it ... the reluctance to go there again = (. For me, the best part will be the 2nd.

d
dimidrol dv 25.11.21

and there will be a goth 4

T
TGTG 25.11.21

Passed G3. I wanted to drive the good old G2. Heaven and earth. From the first scene, G2 is captivating, the music is shrill.
And the hero just got from the tower of Xardas to Khorinis.

I will still play in G4

c
chikensteller 25.11.21

hike r2 is better than r3 only because before its release, the piranhas were so revealingly ...

e
evilfarmer 25.11.21

Opopselo everything - music, movies, books, games (I mean the end products of mass production)
Gothic is no exception. That is why Gothic 1-2 comes to mind so nostalgically, everything is piecemeal and worked out there. With horror I'm waiting for the announcement of the release of Gothic 4 on the "black box"

g
gothic-fan 25.11.21

Hey you think what you say is not real to kill all the orcs. READEEEEEEER !!!!!!!!!!!!

V
Vlad 25.11.21

Gothic 2 Rulleez !!!

o
osteret 25.11.21

Yes, this is incomparable)) Gothic 2 is certainly better smarter than 3 .. I have a feeling when I play .. that in Gothic the second, although it is smaller (by the size of the world), but it has more ... and the third, although it is huge current no there is no shit .. what a dummy she is) I don’t know everything said the intellect of the NPC will be improved .. where ??? I didn’t notice they just did atupel .. why Gotha was so glorious, so it was with the intellect of the Persians that it was interesting to watch the reaction to this or that action .. and the reaction was .. and here they were so primitive .. they made monotonous bots .. bald slaves, fat blacksmiths UTB pipets)) (previously almost every person had their own history and the campaign game you interact with the world nimi..mir changed in each glave..tut
I: hello
NPC: hello
I am Che do?
PS: go wild boar Zavala
I am filled up
NPC: well, take some money

and that's it ..

forget this NPC .. and on such primitives the whole game .. and what kind of quests there were two in Gotha .. eh .. they put on these identical cities (roadblocks) IDEAL to idiocy .. why not do at least one full-fledged city as in the second .. it was also interesting there !!!

but about armor and weapons, I just do not say anything .. as I got into the armor of the paladin and played with them .. the same thing with the sword was .. is it not stupid ???

I
Infernal Walker 25.11.21

Before version 1.8, you don't need to fit into the armor at all - they DO NOT WORK! And with a weapon it is not clear - why is not an ore bastard sword - the most formidable weapon (damage - 110! Owners of ore blades drool on the floor)? And why bother to teach the manufacture of ore weapons then?

The best gothic style IMHO is the second. Perhaps even without the night of the Raven, because there with the Claw of Beliar is the same situation as with the bastard sword in the third part - there is no longer any point in forging advanced blades. And the complexity is high.

B
Blizzard_Strong 25.11.21

Everyone in Gotka 3 saw the same caves, but in 2 go and look

L
Lehankk 25.11.21

I don’t know what we can say here. Gotha 3 is much better than the second. Two years ago I played the second and the addon to it a little later. Yes, there was a game. I could play the whole night without stopping. But now, after Gotha 3, I decided again install 2. Somehow everything is gray and not interesting. I played for 2 minutes and immediately deleted it. Well, it does not delay after the third. Not knowing how for whom, but for me the graphics in games are very important. Whatever the plot, without a normal graph game g ... but. I think that the graph and creates a real atmosphere of the game (as in G3). In short, GOTICA 3 rules.

G
George W. Bush 25.11.21

Gothic2 is definitely better than Gothic3, but the best first Goth.
2 Lehankk
Play Fallout2 , there is the atmosphere, the plot, and the graphics ... you will see for yourself.

G
GarryTopor 25.11.21

It seems to me that Gothic 2 and Gothic 3 are absolutely the same for their time. Previously, we all played together in Gothic 2 with the add-on, and it also dragged us in, as now it is in Gothic 3. Of course, each part has its own disadvantages and advantages. So my opinion on this matter will be neutral ...