3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[666] MaxXx 26.11.21 09:54 pm

What's missing in GTA: VCS? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

The game is certainly great, but there are drawbacks! For example, climbing over fences is very lacking, sometimes you collapse somewhere and run around for 5 minutes! Enrages. ... ...
139 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bleed on me 26.11.21

The main drawback of the game is its numerous bugs. When you are stuck with your feet in concrete, having arranged a point, sometimes you want to give the developers a good crack.

s
specter from TM 26.11.21

hsc lacks skill on the table

S
Steve fox 26.11.21

Black holes in garages are annoying, and most often when I put a car in the garage after loading it disappears.

K
Krutur 26.11.21

Steve Fox, Agree 500%

O
OlegPP3 26.11.21

it would not be bad if we added RPG elements to the whole ...

C
Crocodildo 26.11.21

To the above I will add what I personally lack ... And this is a small number of executive cars ... Sentinel, Washington and Admiral are certainly good, but firstly, they are already fed up with the order, and secondly, new types in no game ...

[
[666] MaxXx 26.11.21

water mote, amphibious? Here are the new ones!

C
Crocodildo 26.11.21

A water mover and an amphibian do not belong to the category of representative cars ... And in the above post I meant just representative cars ...

O
ONIXS 26.11.21

there are a lot of things missing in the game, but its most disadvantage is that it is very boring! I bought it six months ago and still don’t get my hands on it! most of all infuriates that it sometimes slows down buggy! of course there are not enough species! but it's cool that there is a business where you can make good money! By the way, no one knows if there is a patch on it?

P
Pastuh gone forever 26.11.21

And where are you going to install the patch?
It slows down very rarely
And the game is not enough: everyone has already tried fresh sensations of chtoli in Weiss

D
Deep throat 26.11.21

SNOW !!! : D

M
MAK 26.11.21

mazgov from the developers because didn't make the game on pc

G
GlazastiG 26.11.21

in VCS Victor lacks the ability to jump high like CJ in Sana'a!

U
Urban Style 26.11.21

Tropical storm! Although they said that it could be.

[
[666] MaxXx 26.11.21

The storm and the storm are just there! It is accompanied by a tsunami, when water hits the roads - Vik starts to float until the wave passes further (because it goes through the city without breaking on all sorts of piers)!

C
CarlCJ 26.11.21

the dumbest is not to swim

T
TOMMY25 26.11.21

Port to Pisishka!

c
coach_spb_89 26.11.21

The hero does not have physical characteristics comparable to CJ. He cannot climb the walls, that is.

Too few clothes for such a game :)

Few chainsaw scenes. 80s still :)

B
Boyarka 26.11.21

)))) I agree, but there are still quite a few types of cars and tuning there

D
Dmitrij78 26.11.21

Snow and children.