3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[666] MaxXx 26.11.21 09:54 pm

What's missing in GTA: VCS? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

The game is certainly great, but there are drawbacks! For example, climbing over fences is very lacking, sometimes you collapse somewhere and run around for 5 minutes! Enrages. ... ...
139 Comments
Sort by:
n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 26.11.21

PC and sales with me !!!

H
Hip priest 26.11.21

People, clothes in VCS, by the way, more than in Weiss and LSS. Tuning in the 80s? - Stupid. Personally, I miss the opportunity to buy safehouses like in Weiss ... but on the other hand, you can build your own business points (and quite diverse ones), in which you can save, so this minus is compensated for.

S
SOAP GAEMS 26.11.21

what is missing in vcs ??? hmm ... the first thing that comes to mind is
AT LEAST ANY PHYSICS,
NO BUGS ...

U
User 660608 26.11.21

not enough PSP to play Vice City Stories.

[
[AHakuH] 26.11.21

Lack of VSS on PC

S
Sulfur 26.11.21

An interesting plot, interesting missions, colorful characters, life on the streets, normal garages, a variety of cars, normal animation (especially when riding a bike), car physics, action .. in general, IMHO, the worst GTA

L
Landry Fields 26.11.21

There are two drawbacks: you didn’t come to the PC and I don’t see it on my desk. Who give a link to the emul and the game !!!

L
Landry Fields 26.11.21

Dude with a motorola! Why are the plot and missions not interesting? Very interesting

-
-Demonus- 26.11.21

Really, they could have ported to the PC ...

L
Landry Fields 26.11.21

Anonymous, you are right cousen

S
Sulfur 26.11.21

Johnny D, it has the smallest boring and uninteresting tasks from all the GTA that I played. and I played everything from the first to TLAD

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.11.21

Oh, the most uninteresting tasks in the game? Give me some weed, I want to too.
Well, in the game, the only thing missing is the ability to throw weapons.

F
FucQ 26.11.21

I agree only with two things: there is

not enough normal garages, a variety of cars.

On the western island, only Infernuses, Stingers and Phoenixes roam the roads, only sports cars. There are very few business class cars.

Regarding the meager missions: missions are very interesting, but I will clarify that there are also complex ones by the end of the game. Moreover, you have to play on the PSP with classic controls.

S
Sulfur 26.11.21

Hollywood Undead, I do not argue about the idea of ​​the missions, the idea is interesting. implementation-G. Well, it doesn’t feel like replaying a second time. the first time passed in the hope that something interesting will be. I really liked the task with the domestic robot (original) and the last a little.

There were much more interesting tasks in the LSS. I was especially impressed where it was necessary to smash the area, fixing explosives in the old metro line, Where the shindako car had to be transported by remote control, where the fire engine had to break down passing cars ... I don’t remember anymore ..

g
gtafan222 26.11.21

More houses from the usual Vice City, otherwise it feels like the changes are not in 2 years, but in 10-15 years

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.11.21

Sulfur, no, no, no. In LCS, the tasks are much worse, there is no interest. And it makes no sense to go through "I do not want". But about VCS, the idea and implementation is interesting. There are no normal secrets in the game. And the latest assignments in VCS are excellent. That there is only one Domestobot.
gtafan222, I agree.

C
Collector GTA 26.11.21

Versions for a computer so that I would play it

k
kerm68 26.11.21

She lacks a parachute = D

S
Slimman 26.11.21

the ability to eat normally and not as a podderzhis to health at a painspray and grub as if to paint. I gave an example

j
joxxy 26.11.21

Missions, opportunities as in GTA: CA