3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[666] MaxXx 26.11.21 09:54 pm

What's missing in GTA: VCS? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

The game is certainly great, but there are drawbacks! For example, climbing over fences is very lacking, sometimes you collapse somewhere and run around for 5 minutes! Enrages. ... ...
139 Comments
Sort by:
k
kerm68 26.11.21

Still missing Eazy-E, as in SA: D

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.11.21

It doesn't fit into the atmosphere.

Q
Qwertyuiioop 26.11.21

Not enough
1. Shopping for houses and a building
2. Shopping for clothes
3. Buildings from GTA Vice City
4. Hijacking cars
5. Pumping cars
6. Jumping over the fence, etc.
Cars
8. Kruger 9. Tommy Vercetti
10. Remove all bugs
.Opportunities are 12.
People 13. Normal garage
Parachute 15. Airplanes and helicopters
Dive 17. Water inhabitants
18. Natural disasters
19. Street bandits and gangs from
Vice City 20. Pass to the Malibu Club

g
gtafan222 26.11.21

2. We get clothes according to the plot and in business.
4. O_o, he is already there! This is GTA.
5. Agree
6. Agree
7. There are already enough cars, unlike VC, VCS has a lot of transport
9. He was in the Prison.
10. Agree
11. Of course they are! (Or do you mean Grub, as in SA)
12. Why, there are no people in VCS?
13. Agree
14. Agree
15. There is an airplane, but there really would be more of them. There are enough helicopters.
16. Agree
19. Bikers, Cubans are
20. Agree

R
Reverend Sultan 26.11.21

1.Lacks buildings from original VC.
2. Lack of ability to climb, climb, squat.
3.Lacks a parachute and the ability to take screenshots with a camera.
4. Lacks SA mini-games.
5. Missing soundtrack from original VC.
6. Lacks the ability to buy real estate, food on the streets and in stores, sprank and e-col.

F
FucQ 26.11.21

5. Missing soundtrack from original VC.

I don’t remember that ever R * in the next games in the GTA series left at least a couple of songs from previous GTAs.

R
Reverend Sultan 26.11.21

It's more personal

G
GrandThaeftAuto 26.11.21

Wi Fi multiplayer

E
Egor_Pskov 26.11.21

Sentinel, how is it? In GTA III, for example, a song from GTA 1 is played on the radio Lips 106.

R
Reverend Sultan 26.11.21

GrandThaeftAuto
What are you doing , the game has Wi-Fi multiplayer O_o

F
FucQ 26.11.21

Egor, I'm talking about the 3rd series of GTA.

R
Reverend Sultan 26.11.21

Sentinel
In 3 series is by the way. For example, in GTA Vice City, the song The Message of the Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five is played on Widestyle, and in GTA San Andreas, the same song is played by Ice Qub and Das EFX on Radio Los Santos. Deep Cover performed by Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg, and in GTA Liberty City Stories the song is played by Twinz on The Liberty Jam radio station. Although this is of course all remixes, that is, a partial repetition of the soundtrack, I still like the soundtrack from the original Vice City, even if the release dates of the songs in it do not coincide with the 1984 Vice City Stories ...

F
FlasHXS 26.11.21

but the topic is still alive O_o

k
kerm68 26.11.21

Are you surprised?

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.11.21

Apparently yes.

G
Grand theft winters 26.11.21

Climb over fences. Sometimes it is annoying when you fall behind some kind of large fence over which you cannot jump over and have to bypass.

V
VICtor94 26.11.21

I lack an excellent PS of faith or PSP on my desk))

O
One of them 26.11.21

I want a PC port with improved textures, and graphics in general - it's not so difficult to do. If they make a port, then I will be the first to rush to the store, buy a collectible))
I have a Psp, I also have a license disk (that is, a game without keying), but I do not enjoy playing on psp.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.11.21

VICtor94, then wait for a good version of the emulator or try different settings. Well, about the PSP, I can only say that you go and buy it. Together with Vice City Stories.

D
Dj foxie 26.11.21

BCC lacks normal garages - I agree with Steve Fox. I also agree with gtafan222, there are too many changes in 2 years. ^ _ ^ The Malibu Club and Ocean View Hotel are SUDDENLY unnamed! And then, where did ALL the buildings of Vic's empire go by 1986? In 1986, Diaz's gang made an attempt on Vic's life, but Diaz could not demolish all the buildings in one go. ^ ____ ^

No game port required on PC. RPG elements are also not needed, they make the game boring and similar to the Sims.