3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[666] MaxXx 26.11.21 09:54 pm

What's missing in GTA: VCS? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

The game is certainly great, but there are drawbacks! For example, climbing over fences is very lacking, sometimes you collapse somewhere and run around for 5 minutes! Enrages. ... ...
139 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.11.21

If only UMDs were expanded to 5-6GB. The game would come out. And it makes no sense to release the game on two / three discs.

J
JB-n 26.11.21

It will be too much! given the 4.7 gigabyte PC version. However, all the same, discussing CAC is a bad form o_O

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.11.21

Too much? Why too much? If we compare the PC version of the game (and, that is, its size), then five gigabytes is quite enough.

J
JB-n 26.11.21

Yes, there is also a 60 gigabyte blue, I just thought you meant that these 5-6 gigs would be needed in order for the game to fit on the disk.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.11.21

Well, as if the topic was not created for this, I propose to move the discussion to another topic.

F
FlasHXS 26.11.21

there is not enough vice city.lss - a stripped-down copy of HP, there are not a single easter egg norms, etc., etc.

J
JB-n 26.11.21

Oh, Flash is healthy, though you wrote some misunderstanding, but I'm glad to see you!

g
gtafan222 26.11.21

1. I repeat: There are more houses from the original, the feeling is already really created that there is not 1984, but 1970 (when compared with 1986). Well, although in principle, you can not pay special attention to this.
2. More RPG elements
3. Remove bugs
And so the game is perfect

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 26.11.21

2. This is superfluous, it’s good there.
3. This is the PSP

O
OKStyle 26.11.21

There is not enough port on the PC;)

G
GTAman 26.11.21

I join everyone who thinks so :)

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.11.21

Yes, not enough, but it is clearly too late to make a port :)

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.11.21

kerm69, do not double, you know what it pours into.
nekit 1992, late. If you release a game with graphics from 2005, in 2010 it will be a shit. R * will receive three times less money than from the past two consoles.

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 26.11.21

Not enough VSS on PC

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.11.21

nekit1992, almost all of Russia are lovers of freebies :) I would not give up the port either, I would even buy a license - but alas, this does not shine :)

O
OKStyle 26.11.21

Shephard wrote:
"It is clearly too late to make the port :)"
Extra loot, albeit small.

I agree with:
"I would even buy a license."
Even if:
"game with graphics from 2005 to 2010"
Because I like the "old" engine (from GTA III to GTA IV).

PS To play on the emulator is also an option, but you want it not through the fifth point, but so that everything is "official";)

S
Slimman 26.11.21

lack of entertainment.

Y
YourComrad 26.11.21

not enough new sensations!

A
Alexander Ko 26.11.21

Lacks features from GTA: San Andreas, and clothing.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.11.21

Alexander Ko, if we had inserted all the capabilities of SA into VCS, then the game would probably simply not have been. UMD won't be able to hold that much space.
OKstyle, yes, I would buy a license even with graphics from 2003. Only for one reason: because the game is interesting to me. But there are people who are ready (how to say, in your opinion) "shit" because of poor graphics.