3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[666] MaxXx 26.11.21 09:54 pm

What's missing in GTA: VCS? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

The game is certainly great, but there are drawbacks! For example, climbing over fences is very lacking, sometimes you collapse somewhere and run around for 5 minutes! Enrages. ... ...
139 Comments
Sort by:
I
I RETURN 26.11.21

also the hotel, which was in front of the amusement park, was demolished and two-storey buildings were built

D
Dj foxie 26.11.21

I was personally more amused by what happened to the Mendez mansion on Prawn Island by 1986 ... :) And the nasty Sharks were completely blown away, they only sit on one island, do not rock the boat, ride their Ganges Burritos.

C
CrazyMuthaFucka 26.11.21

normal garages and the purchase of real estate, and everything suits

I
I RETURN 26.11.21

by 1986, the skyscraper in front of the stadium had been demolished, which Vic had fired on in a helicopter.

G
GunslinGa_MЗ 26.11.21

There is not enough disco, little clothes, disco dances and mini-games like in SA, otherwise after passing there there is nothing to do.

E
Egor_Pskov 26.11.21

In GTA III, too, it seems that this is not, but I somehow manage to play it after passing. :)

G
GunslinGa_MЗ 26.11.21

Egor_Pskov
GTA III is the first three-dimensional GTA, nostalgia after all)

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 26.11.21

In principle, there is enough of everything)

A
Alex mahone 26.11.21

Maybe the game lacks some specific features from the same San Andreas. Nevertheless, I think that everything in it is just fine. The atmosphere alone is worth something.

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 26.11.21

By the way, if you shove in some possibilities from the sleigh, then maybe the game will not improve. Remember the original Weiss, it was impossible to swim there, it was infuriating most of all, but it was fixed in the story. will no longer be weiss) IMHO.

F
FlasHXS 26.11.21

Weiss on zyz and so not ice. Not that Weiss, but completely different. Which, however, does not prevent him from being playful.

F
FucQ 26.11.21

You can, of course, do it so that you can climb through the walls like in dignity, but it will no longer be weiss) You

talk about garbage . In your opinion, if there is a motorcycle in GTA LCS, then this is no longer Liberty City?

C
Carbon8909 26.11.21

You cannot enter buildings (like vice city).

P
Palmont 26.11.21

Carbon8909 Really
? That there was additional loading in VC, that it is present in VCS. Only aesthetic pleasure in VC is as if the doors are open, you don't even notice that the interior and the city are two separate worlds, and so on too. By the way, there are much more interiors in VCS, but the entrance to the Malibu club was removed in vain.

M
MC_Black 26.11.21

What is there to do?

S
Sidorovich Hacker 26.11.21

PC Versions

P
Palmont 26.11.21

It is unnecessary on the PC.

C
Carbon8909 26.11.21

DJ Foxie
disagree. I would like to see a PC version.

G
GTAman 26.11.21

As mentioned above, there is not enough ability to climb over obstacles.

H
Hunt1991 26.11.21

Well, it's too late to think about the PiSi version! If you already feel the urge to play, then buy PS2, PSP or Stavte emulator (as I did)