3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[666] MaxXx 26.11.21 09:54 pm

What's missing in GTA: VCS? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

The game is certainly great, but there are drawbacks! For example, climbing over fences is very lacking, sometimes you collapse somewhere and run around for 5 minutes! Enrages. ... ...
139 Comments
Sort by:
B
B-mann 26.11.21

VCS is missing a PC version.

m
makkei 26.11.21

I don't even have enough of those planes that stand idle at the airport with a dead weight, in general I did not like the vice gta3 was on foot better and more interesting!

R
Ron Weasley 26.11.21

HITLER!

V
VooDooS 26.11.21

[b] CarlCJ [/ b]
You collapsed from an oak tree? How is it impossible to swim in VSS? I'm probably a wizard that he swims with me!

T
Tommy4897 aka Ragedans 26.11.21

VCS is really not enough on PC. I recently bought LCS, so there is no interest in playing for some reason, only three missions went there.))

V
VooDooS 26.11.21

May it never be released on the PC! PC as a gaming platform is only suitable for strategy and FPS. The rest looks better on consoles.

T
Tommy4897 aka Ragedans 26.11.21

Well, all the same if the normal version came out on the PC, it would be good.

M
Maximimilyan 26.11.21

Lacks:
1. AI-shkam mind.
2. Vic Vance's gang has become militarized. For example, add them suits with helmets and armor, or bazookas.
2. Tuning wheelbarrows.
3. Buildings from Vice City.
4. More safe houses.
5. Bigger clothes.
6. Role elements.
7. Fewer bugs.

J
Jim-dok 26.11.21

There are more Easter eggs.

-
-Zyunya- 26.11.21

Yes, there would be more houses :)

R
Ron Weasley 26.11.21

children
aha ... and for the murder of a child it is necessary to give ******!

R
Ron Weasley 26.11.21

the stupidest is that you can't swim
as much as possible, you can't dive current and the breathing apparatus is limited

E
EL TORO 26.11.21

but mnu is not limited!
I have completed 15 missions of the beach patrol and am swimming lope hachu !!!

N
Naturalus 26.11.21

People you that this is a PSP dormouse with the size of one UMD was mistaken by one giga a little ... if like san andreas then at least 2

F
FlasHXS 26.11.21

Question: Really, there are tsunamis in Greece and not waves during rain and on what platform?

J
JB-n 26.11.21

on PSP, there are just big waves in the rain. And I have never seen a tsunami ...

F
FucQ 26.11.21

It is a pity that there is no way to eat

M
Madpunk 26.11.21

Many missions for a while (or "get it before you die"), very annoying such missions

K
KroSSSovock 26.11.21

Everything is enough for me, but I would like a choice of clothes like in the sa. Well, car theft like in GTA 4!

k
klaimin 26.11.21

Everything is in place