3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemoy 26.11.21 10:51 pm

Playing for Russia ... questions ... answers ... (Empire: Total War)

1. When you start playing, be very scrupulous about money, in the future the Swedes and Turks can block trade routes and you can stay with 3000 profits per turn.

2. Capture the Crimea as soon as possible, and start building warships, if the port is blocked, and the Turks will do it first, then you will not be able to build ships in it.

3. All the nobles went to universities, otherwise I did not notice much benefit from them (except that the videos are cool).

4. From the first moves, build more seminary churches ... they produce priests, they spread Orthodoxy ... they are very much needed in Europe and Asia!

5. You can not only research technologies yourself, but also buy quite cheaply from other countries ... start at 5000, often this amount is already quite ...

169 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemoy 26.11.21

a. Now a little about the sad: I have not figured out how to change disadvantaged ministers. You can expel without problems, but the one on the right in the list automatically takes its place ...

b. On the Black Sea I built 3 brigs and 2 40-50 cannon frigates ... I attacked the Turkish fleet ... and to my amazement, the Turkish sloops (20 cannons) calmly withstand my volleys, and they themselves sink my frigates from 2-3 volleys ... but even this is not all, in the next reboot, frigates attacked galleys (2-4 guns), so they sank my frigate from maximum distances during the battle ... It's just a GLITCH !!!

v. He built 3 "Indians", sent them to America ... all ports are occupied by French lambs ... you have no one to trade with? if there is something with whom? how to use merchants?

I have a dual-core 7 series percents, 2 gigs of opera ... 2-3 minutes takes the course of opponents-computers, loading battles-saves is also no less ... how to reduce the time?

N
Nemoy 26.11.21

With shooters, Kalmyk Cossacks and others in general, tin ... A detachment of morons of 60 people is trying to line up to shoot at the enemy spearmen ... they run at them, the Cossacks run back and again try to line up in beautiful rows until they line up and shoot .. The spearmen cut circles around them, trying to go to the flank, and my squad responded, trying to turn to face them and did not shoot ... after five minutes of such mockery, I shot the enemy with line infantry ... the Cossacks fired once from force ...

N
Nemoy 26.11.21

That is, buying and selling computers is just tough ... was it really difficult to add a button so that the computer itself, in response to your offer, would say what it wants from its side ...

b
bymka 26.11.21

just pdc))
b. did you see the firepower of the galleys?
c. There is not only America, it is better to send with warships so that if something to knock out someone's thread from their homes,
it is really such a g for everyone ((
d. it’s better not to do so that they run away, otherwise there will be no sense (
e. I absolutely agree , we can change anything in the addon

H
Heyward 26.11.21

Hmm, with rifle cavalry, the PPC is full, "cleverly" did it, you won't say anything ... I personally am interested in the question about the Russian line infantry: its accuracy and protection in hand-to-hand combat is somewhat less than that of other states, it was developed either by me or by me glitch? and what does the experience of the troops give? (characteristics do not improve)

m
mr.epox 26.11.21

2 Nemoy How

I do it: first Ctrl + S, then - below the ministers are free, choose the most bogus and pumped (going into his characteristics), and just drag him, holding the mouse button, to that position where you want and see who he is became in this post on the tooltip ... if the beggars, then Ctrl + L))))))))))

m
mr.epox 26.11.21

2 Heyward

I already wrote about this in the topic "The most beautiful faction", but I will repeat myself, since this is just about this topic:
"You know what I did not understand, I figured from the very beginning that the Russian infantrymen would have a melee attack slightly increased before the European powers, it was not for nothing that Suvorov taught, "a bullet is a fool, a bayonet is a good fellow" ... And if you read history, then our troops were famous first of all for their fearless throw into a bayonet! did not have) the melee line is higher! "

m
mr.epox 26.11.21

Suvorov:
"Take care of the bullet for three days, and sometimes for a whole campaign, when there is nowhere to take it. Shoot rarely, but accurately, with a bayonet if it is hard. The bullet will cheat, and the bayonet will not cheat. The bullet is a fool, the bayonet is great! Throw the infidels with the bayonet: dead on bayonets, scratches saber neck saber around his neck - rebounded step strike again Kohli another, if the third Hercules kill half a dozen, and I have seen more.!.

Take care of the bullet in the doula Three people jump - first slay,! shoot the second, the third with a karachun bayonet! "

H
Heyward 26.11.21

Sorry, overlooked, it happens. Personally, I still did not like the situation with St. Petersburg, which, in my opinion, is too large for 1700 (in theory, it should not be there yet) and besides that it is under the control of Sweden, even though it can be corrected in the first moves, but still. ... By the way, I signed peace and trade agreements with the Swedes, securing them with money, and until 1725 (they haven't reached it yet) they have no claims to me, no Northern War and the Battle of Poltava, at least start a new one =)

A
Alex-0902 26.11.21

The question is off-topic, but why are these ministers needed ???

m
mr.epox 26.11.21

2 Heyward

Well, in terms of the fact that Peter was not, you were right, but in terms of who owned the territory, the developers were right, there were exactly the Swedish fortresses, one of the largest in my opinion Nienschanz http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nienschanz

H
Heyward 26.11.21

Alex-0902

Click the "Government" button, go to the "Ministers" tab and find out what functions the ministries and their heads perform.

M
Merkava 26.11.21

Do we have at least a single thread that compensates for the infantry getting on?

G
Gendalf-golkiper 26.11.21

Well, to be honest, I don’t understand you very well ... yes, Russia was not made the strongest, but it’s still much easier to play with it than, for example, the same Spain. Now imagine what would happen if the soldiers were the strongest in Europe :) O_o

6yP6oH 26.11.21

Well, all the same it was possible at least to sack the cavalry harder. When 6 squads of cavalry cannot score 1 squad of Ottoman gunners, one wants to cry. At that moment I was hitting whatever got to my friend. It is unthinkable that the cavalry could not overpower the infantry, and even in such proportions.
I generally keep quiet about the cannons. These scum do my troops more harm than the enemy. I never thought that 1 shell can kill ONLY 1 walking infantryman! and this is in the late period! Not funny at all ((I remember one arrow from the tower of 4-5 people endured in Medievale.
As nations, in terms of units, saw little difference. Tolley thing before ...

In the end, the game in terms of diplomacy, scope of action and the stability of other nations in relation to the player, it moved much forward, properly pushing off the military component, throwing it deep into the back ...

E
ERHater 26.11.21

When playing for Russia, it is important not to miss the opportunity to hire Siberian gamekeepers. And then I somehow didn’t do it, but when I realized it, there were already rifled barrels on the way, and the huntsmen seemed to be no longer needed.
To do this, in Arkhangelsk and Komi, you need to build houses for military governors, not ordinary ones.
Even if you decide to change the system to the republic, it is better to do it at the very beginning.

M
Merkava 26.11.21

Do the units have morale in the game? And then I remember in the Middle Ages 2 soldiers, too, were in opera in Russia, but they never had it. I remember 3 detachments of horsemen attacked the entire enemy army - like kamikaze - they were beaten, but the King of the enemies was stabbed to death.

but it is still much easier to play with her than, for example, the same Spain.

What about Spain? Great water power. She had the largest fleet, but not the smartest officers. With trade, even in Europe, everything should be in order ...

G
Gendalf-golkiper 26.11.21

Well, when I played for Spain, I lost 2 provinces at the beginning, however, then I captured 2 others, but still.) and
then accidentally mixed up the save (for Russia it was preserved in Spain) and I stopped there :)

f
fox_mulder 26.11.21

And Peter the Great is not like himself. We couldn't make a pancake for Peter ...

I
Izya_Nikolsky 26.11.21

Liked!! Russia was treated normally, even the Winter Palace is, only I have it in Moscow, the capital has not changed, otherwise there will be unrest because of educational institutions. nice beautiful such houses, a limited number of buildings, but they are immediately visible on the strategic map. Good voice acting, a little quietly true. Petrusha died 26 years later than the due date, but Elizabeth immediately became, as it should be. It is only unclear how to change the form of government?