3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemoy 26.11.21 10:51 pm

Playing for Russia ... questions ... answers ... (Empire: Total War)

1. When you start playing, be very scrupulous about money, in the future the Swedes and Turks can block trade routes and you can stay with 3000 profits per turn.

2. Capture the Crimea as soon as possible, and start building warships, if the port is blocked, and the Turks will do it first, then you will not be able to build ships in it.

3. All the nobles went to universities, otherwise I did not notice much benefit from them (except that the videos are cool).

4. From the first moves, build more seminary churches ... they produce priests, they spread Orthodoxy ... they are very much needed in Europe and Asia!

5. You can not only research technologies yourself, but also buy quite cheaply from other countries ... start at 5000, often this amount is already quite ...

169 Comments
Sort by:
I
Izya_Nikolsky 26.11.21

Saladin-sult-an yes for sure

S
Saladin-sult-an 26.11.21

"at the same time, destroy annoying priates on land ... which is much more profitable than endless pursuits of their escars in the sea" -Darkest_Raven- Here you need to think ... if you break the pirates on land, then their ships, standing on trade routes and "anchors "will automatically disappear - Cool ?! Yes, it will be possible to occupy the vacated trade points (or will any maritime power occupy them earlier for Russia ?!). Um-gu ... I prefer to first create a powerful fleet (which in any case is more powerful than pirates + several, about 10 "Indians"), and destroy the standing pirates at the Ivory Coast and below. places, anchored there by the Indians, and only then, destroying any pirate squadrons along the way and gaining experience, move to Bermuda and capture their islands. (but the fleet must be strong!)

-
-Darkest_Raven- 26.11.21

Saladin-sult-an
This is exactly what will disappear ... if you managed to notice, then when one or another faction is destroyed, all its troops and fleet disappear along with it ... so the ubiquitous piracy I think is easier to destroy in the bud ... ah " you can gain experience in Europe in numerous internecine wars ... nevertheless, important trade routes, as well as the supply of sugar ... (there are sugar plantations in 2 pirate territories) I think it is necessary to seize it in the early stages ... how an extra flow of money never hurts ...

S
Saladin-sult-an 26.11.21

-Darkest_Raven-Hmmmm ... Interesting option (I mean the pirates' sugar plantations). Capturing them first .... option! It's just that I, playing for any of the countries, almost always primarily focused on India, and then only on America.

s
solomon39 26.11.21

I read the forum, I see everyone is constantly trading in land, then one state will sell the region, then another. I also receive offers to give (sell) this or that area, but I never agree. Tell someone what is the use of this?

G
Ged_one 26.11.21

The most important in terms of authority are 200 points behind
. Where can I see it?

-
-Darkest_Raven- 26.11.21

Saladin-sult-an
Well, I don’t know ... there is a lot of discord in India ... I personally didn’t have time to divide it up, my friends Maratha won there ... and somehow nobody just touched the pirates ... and the situation in America was quieter ...

solomon39
Well, firstly, you can exchange some territories for more necessary ones, for example, you can also get technology for the territory (some countries are ready to conclude an agreement immediately after the capture of their city), and this can be done in several once per turn, well, in general, sometimes it turns out that the territory is very inconvenient and crowds of enemies go to it ... in this case, a quick conclusion of a profitable deal is an ideal financial solution ...

Ged_one
Button with a cup, a window appears showing global goals, there is also an insert "authority".

N
NoiSD 26.11.21

All over !! Skazhite people pliz how to change the capital in the state ????

A
Adsumus 26.11.21

You cannot change it.

X
Xost 26.11.21

Damn, I played for Russia, during the end of the turn, the United provinces declare war, I press "ok" and the flight ... Before the end of the turn, I declare war on them - the flight. They have an ally Great Britain, I declare war on Great Britain - departure ... Help, can anyone come across something like this? How to cancel a declaration of war by another state :)? Or something else can be done? It turns out that you cannot declare war on Great Britain, and who are the states with them as allies?

m
markant 26.11.21

You have a pirate

G
Gendalf-golkiper 26.11.21

Just start the game after restarting the computer. The AI ​​tactics are lost and they will no longer declare war. But if you still declare war on them, then it will all the same crash. I was like that with Pueblo

X
Xost 26.11.21

Gendalf-golkiper, you mean ...? restart the computer and start the game? or what?

X
Xost 26.11.21

markant, yeah pirate :) And what about licenses are all the rules.? Oo

G
Gendalf-golkiper 26.11.21

Well, yes, restart.

m
markant 26.11.21

on the license this problem was fixed. maybe try to start an earlier save

s
spaike 26.11.21

Xost
No, gentlemen, this is a standard CTD, strangely I only had this on a strat map when you choose ships in some places))) there is an option to destroy the Connected. Provinces, right as I understand it is not possible? (or give them money that they did not declare war - in short, somehow interact with them (block the trade path / port)

I
Izya_Nikolsky 26.11.21

try to give them a gift, there is, maybe they will grow kinder, change their minds, there relations immediately change when you present them with a gift

X
Xost 26.11.21

He gave me some technologies, got kinder ... but then sorties after sorties, they will attack the city-departure, the commander will go-departure, etc. will still release the Pro-upgraded, patched, to play the normal Campaign

76RUS 26.11.21

Isn't it easier to hack everything on ArtMoney?