3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemoy 26.11.21 10:51 pm

Playing for Russia ... questions ... answers ... (Empire: Total War)

1. When you start playing, be very scrupulous about money, in the future the Swedes and Turks can block trade routes and you can stay with 3000 profits per turn.

2. Capture the Crimea as soon as possible, and start building warships, if the port is blocked, and the Turks will do it first, then you will not be able to build ships in it.

3. All the nobles went to universities, otherwise I did not notice much benefit from them (except that the videos are cool).

4. From the first moves, build more seminary churches ... they produce priests, they spread Orthodoxy ... they are very much needed in Europe and Asia!

5. You can not only research technologies yourself, but also buy quite cheaply from other countries ... start at 5000, often this amount is already quite ...

169 Comments
Sort by:
D
DhuMory 26.11.21

t70000 is funny, but if you only scan our St. Petersburg Artelerii Museum (not to mention the Hermitage, or the Naval Museum), you can dig up many portraits of all sorts of historical figures, including Basurmans. There were a lot of artists in those days, there were no computers, people wrote diaries, letters and made sketches instead of pictures =)

And if we examine in detail the pieces exhibited in the St. Petersburg Arsenal (Artelery Museum) from the point of view of functionality, a lot of interesting things can be unearthed. It is true that there are mostly experimental or ceremonial samples, which must also be taken into account.

For example, looking at the arrowheads.
I came to the conclusion that when the archer began to shoot and put his pishchal on the upper part of the reed shaft, standing in a half turn, the left shoulder forward. It turned out that the wide blade of the reed (and they are really just huge) made of excellent steel covered the archer's chest and head, like an excellent shield.

K
KiANoRives 26.11.21

With ours, I defeated all the armies without difficulty, the cavalry behind enemy lines and all the enemy was neutralized. I have already defeated the entire Ottoman Empire, but the war with them required huge investments.

S
Sagittarius2 26.11.21

People, share the moments of international treaties. For some reason I have a problem with this. In particular, I'm interested - how many points should there be "for this country" in order to start trading with it? Is it possible to trade with a country through another country with which there is a peace agreement if there is a possibility of endless passage of the territory?

s
sam lesley 26.11.21

I propose to do all the main countries in this spirit, if Nemoy is not against copyright ...

S
S.Т.ALК.ER 26.11.21

and I went through the whole game 3 days ago! I crushed everyone! The sea battles are super!

H
Holost 26.11.21

Nemoy Ministers can be changed without problems if absolute monarchy! You just drag and drop a candidate for the post of minister.

d
dukduk 26.11.21

And my Russia is not childish. I myself have not played for it yet, but the computer chops and sours. When the first two times passed Russia simply the strongest country was. She has all of Eastern Europe, Sweden, Persia and a piece in India. And now, when I pass for the third time, for England - it's just PPC. I have almost all of America and all of India, not counting the British Isles, while Russia has all of Europe and Africa except Spain. So far, I keep peace with her, but I’m even afraid to imagine what will happen when the war starts. In some places in Russia, under the armies of the land is not visible.

R
Ruslan1608 26.11.21

Hello everyone the other day captured the province of Egypt, so now you can hire infantry from the local population. So in the Russian army there may be blacks, it turns out quite exotic.

s
s-Freddy-s 26.11.21

Ruslan1608 agree with you exotic, but in America the Tungus (Indians) can be hired.

A
AK96RUS 26.11.21

Help people !!!
How to change capitals ???

S
Screwy 26.11.21

AK96RUS It is impossible to change capitals! And why do you need it?

T
Toxa777 26.11.21

Oleg27
"Whoever made this game got acquainted with the history only from the cover. At least I hope that they will not make a game about the Second World War, otherwise Hitler and Stalin will look like brothers in appearance - when I saw Peter the Great performed total Vara was surprised for a long time by such a mockery of one of the most significant characters in the History of the World. (I suppose the English queens or American monarchs were not offended) And about the archers in general I am silent, probably the developed thought that the archers is such a meaningless funny name. "
the author would also be better interested in history, especially in terms of "American monarchs")

t
t70000 26.11.21

Ruslan1608
Yes, Negroes, Indians, Indians. All this can be seen in technologies until the building is available. There you can see the entire list of troops that it produces for all political systems.
One thing infuriates, the Russian line infantry is one of the worst in the game, at the same time the Russian colonial infantry is about the same as the usual in other countries ... I, of course, understand that our army in those days was inferior in training to the armies of other countries, but making her main troops so lowered is not good. In those days, the troops of different countries with similar weapons differed only in training, fighting spirit and physical data. On physical the sin given to the Russians to complain, training and morale could be raised rather quickly. Vaughn Suvorov arrived in the army on December 2, 1790, and on December 11, 1790, he took Ishmael, 9 days of training + the talent of a commander, and now it is a victory. The weak Russian infantry in the middle of the game looks shitty, especially against the background of the colonial, especially when you have 55 regions and you are the first in the world in all respects ...

S
Seraphimus 26.11.21

There is no need to worry so soon there will be either modifications or corrections to the factions and also somehow beyond the Russian Abidna, since when Turkish galleys can sink frigates, or why the Turks have such brisk arrows that even the Cossacks are not particularly afraid of them.
But something else pleased me after the seizure of Prussia and the Ottoman Empire, the money was quite enough and I made a cunning feint and threw denig to the Indians in America, the Cherokee were now in full swing with Britain, but Her Majesty's fleet in Europe is somehow insignificant, which I will not use soon.

E
ERHater 26.11.21

After the seizure of Britain, it somehow becomes dreary ... There is almost no one to trade with, there are practically only enemies around and the obtained territories are no longer encouraging. But at the beginning it is interesting - there is not enough money, and against you are Sweden, Turkey, and Crimea, and also Georgia and Chechnya.
Now I think to play for some state with a strong fleet and fight only at sea. I will not conquer territories, I will buy them, it’s more interesting. Or organize riots in the territories and only then attack ...

A
AK96RUS 26.11.21

Poddaty Well, I want to go from Moscow to St. Petersburg. But thanks for enlightening !!!

S
Seraphimus 26.11.21

ERHater
And you try to hand out half of the denig to small camps, it will immediately become more fun, she will fuss over there and conquer)))))

E
Experienced67 26.11.21

Not quite on the topic, but even so about Russia ... I've already had it three times, I think it's a glitch: I trade with several ships. Fractoria (anchor in a circle), then I take out 2-3 ships from there, but for some reason the remaining ones stop trading (the "golden ruble" disappears from the flag), and then, as he did not try to activate the trade with the ships remaining in the Fractorium, he does not want to go to any .., not only that, you can't even budge at all, the captain also grinds nonsense, you click on the water - he says it's dry ... (((I had to let it go to the bottom .., don't feed the parasites ... )) Has anyone experienced this?

G
Gendalf-golkiper 26.11.21

yes, it was once, but I don't know what it is

E
ERHater 26.11.21

It was, as I understand it, that all ships had to be removed from anchor, and then the fleet had to be divided. The same garbage in the port.