3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemoy 26.11.21 10:51 pm

Playing for Russia ... questions ... answers ... (Empire: Total War)

1. When you start playing, be very scrupulous about money, in the future the Swedes and Turks can block trade routes and you can stay with 3000 profits per turn.

2. Capture the Crimea as soon as possible, and start building warships, if the port is blocked, and the Turks will do it first, then you will not be able to build ships in it.

3. All the nobles went to universities, otherwise I did not notice much benefit from them (except that the videos are cool).

4. From the first moves, build more seminary churches ... they produce priests, they spread Orthodoxy ... they are very much needed in Europe and Asia!

5. You can not only research technologies yourself, but also buy quite cheaply from other countries ... start at 5000, often this amount is already quite ...

169 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShamomahS 26.11.21

He played for Russia. First of all, he seized Crimea and Chechnya, then after 20 years he realized that it was necessary to seize Georgia abruptly as well. The Ottomans pressed and drove them out of Istanbul, Greece and, in general, expelled them from Europe, they did not resist so much. I went to Shvedov with experienced fighters. He seized all the territories from them, the Danes helped a little. He attacked the faction whose protector Paul-Lithuania, well, launched a war with them, the capture of Poland-Lithuania began from two sides, from the side of Kiev and from the side of the Swedes, my army had been fighting for several years and by this time the line infantry was already able to shoot at three ranks. Yes, and the Poles and Lithuanians did not strongly resist, they would have been gone in three moves. Now East Prussia and Austria began to interfere with me. The Austrians were captured in one move. He sent three armies from Poland. I fought with Prussia for a long time, because I immediately began to fight and with Saxony and Hannover and the Danes betrayed me ... in short, I enslaved everyone, after that I started to slow down :). After I finish the turn, all the factions of the norms go, and the Spaniards 20-30 minutes ... I'm tired of waiting so long. I had to leave my empire and start for Maratha.

S
Seraphimus 26.11.21

Oh, I have the same thing, the only thing I can say is that Spain is constantly at war in America, so the apriant is because it has a lot of navy and troops. My glitch is even cooler, as soon as after a naval battle I try to move the course, the game crashes and the same thing in 1758, it feels like Russia shouldn't be finishing the move this year and bam I'm on the desktop, abidna ept.

m
markant 26.11.21

I have Russia right now, the most advanced. I have only 1725 so far, but I already earn 70k per move and I have 33 regions (sorry that I just wanted to write off topic)

K
Kustodes 26.11.21

and how to change the capital?

m
markant 26.11.21

no way

A
Andgs 26.11.21

I have such a problem. After two or three moves for Russia, the opportunity to save the game disappears. Rather, the game is saved, but it is not displayed in the list of saved games, and therefore, it becomes impossible to load the saved game! At the same time, in the folder where there are saves on C, this save is there, but in the game it is not! What to do? Kind people! it's just some kind of kick-ass!
I have a license

m
markant 26.11.21

go to the technical problems there seems to have solved this problem

-
-Darkest_Raven- 26.11.21

I read the forum ... I decided to unsubscribe for this reason ... firstly, I would like to say that the game on a license and on a pirate is different ... not only is the pirate full of glitches, but here's another interesting fact .. . in the training company in the second chapter in the pirate money is initially given SIGNIFICANTLY more than in litsuha ... as I understand it, some kind of trainer was simply sewn into the NOSD ... moreover, when playing for Russia ... with equal initial conditions and in general, with the same trade, the income from trade, as well as the economy, is very different ... it is checked ... I play at home and at work, and so at work by 19 the Russian Empire won half a europie from me, skipped the Turks and Persians and, in general, was the most enlightened state ... but they no longer give such a license ..))) so use the litsuha gentlemen if you want a REAL game ...)))
By the way, it seems to me that the primary thing in research playing for Russia is the study of the "square" formation as well as the creation of a large number of line infantry ...

s
solomon39 26.11.21

Tell me please!!!

I play for Russia, I have probably already captured 8-10 regions, but money per turn in the treasury still does not add 5-6 thousand per turn, I actually do not hire an army, I move from region to region, in two directions - east and west, leaving only 3-4 squads (buying a little more squads). Where are the problems in the economy? What should you pay attention to? Otherwise, you can't build a superpower like that.

S
Sokrat 26.11.21

2solomon39

Conquer the Crimea, St. Petersburg and other areas with ports, build trade ports and go ahead, agree to trade with everyone in diplomacy. we also do not forget to develop mechanical assembly buildings and farms. the main income from trade, but taxes on production also give good income in the future.

K
Kustodes 26.11.21

Well, I started with the army ... I recruited an army ... and moved on the Swedes, defeated two cities, including St. Petersburg ... then the Ottomans attacked their native Ukraine ... I exchanged it for the whole Caucasus ... then I destroyed Poland-Lithuania ... .then he smashed all the small states such as the United Kingdom, Saxony, etc .. gave all the lands of the small kingdoms of Prussia so that the enemy would have norms =)))) further alliance with the Ottomans the right of passage .. and to India. .there he defeated the Mansur, Maratha and took up the Moguls ... the treasury fought fought depleted .. and sold all the lands in India to the Mughals .. concluded an alliance with them ... then an alliance with Spain ... broke Denmark and sold the lands to the Swedes .. in total, he concluded an alliance with the strongest powers the Ottomans, Mughals, Spain ... declared war on Prussia (which has a huge territory ... from the borders of France to Italy and ending with Russia ... in general, taking the Islamic sword and the Orthodox cross, I rushed to the Catholics of Prussia,the Ottomans from one front, and from the other, the war is still going on =))) so in this game I took revenge on the Catholics for their crusades against the Orthodox ...

A
Arvar 26.11.21

As for the economy, it is really worth making money for Russia not from trade, but from taxes, if you have an absolute monarchy, raise taxes for the upper class to the maximum. I just organized a revolution shortly after the start, I play as a republic. It pays off with the rapid development of schools and universities (at one time I had up to 18, I researched 90% of technologies by the 30s). From about 20 onwards, I began to earn 60K from 22 provinces per turn, while I invest all the income in the development of industries (small towns on the strategic map) and the construction of municipalities. I study political and economic technologies - developed technologies give huge profits. Now, on turn 41, with 40 provinces, income is 150 thousand per turn, of which less than 30 from trade, despite the fact that I have 5 colonies in a new light, I control almost all the fur trade, I have half of the unconquered countries in trading partners. For comparison. One most reliable trade route with an old partner (an additional bonus to trade) gives 5-7K per turn, and you can't have more than 2-3 of them, and a completely built-up territory with reasonable taxes - up to 6K (this is profit, not trade turnover), and dozens of such territories can be captured.
It is strategically worth turning power not to the south and southeast, to India, but to the northwest and west. After the seizure of the Crimean Khanate, Georgia and Dagestan (Moldova and Bulgaria, if desired) peace and trade agreements with Turkey and Persia - they occupy each other for the entire game with internecine conflict. And all the troops for the wars with Sweden, Poland, Denmark. By capturing Sweden alone, you can double your income in the early stages. The southern provinces are poor.

S
ShamomahS 26.11.21

Question. How to move the capital?

a
alexissss 26.11.21

pliz tell me how during the war you can conclude a peace agreement with the enemy

A
Adsumus 26.11.21

At the bottom right is the "diplomacy" icon. You click on it, select the country with which you need to make peace, on the left, among the options, "offer peace."

m
markant 26.11.21

VoRoN_IlNaR

you cannot change the capital

I
Izya_Nikolsky 26.11.21

The capital cannot be changed, why then in Moscow there is not the Kremlin, but the Winter Palace and the Kunskamera

S
Saladin-sult-an 26.11.21

Izya_Nikolsky Because the developed "super" history knows, especially ours, hence the imbalance! Yes, playing for Russia, it's better to skate to Europe than to India, you can quickly acquire provinces.

-
-Darkest_Raven- 26.11.21

Yes, ksatit playing for Russia is best during internecine wars "on the sly" to capture several Indian fritters, such as Ceylon and some area selling spices ... the profit from such oblayste will be many times greater than from the native Moserland rush ... I also advise send an expeditionary corps to America ... if you're lucky, capture 2 areas that produce sugar without declaring war on anyone, and at the same time destroy annoying priates on land ... which is much more profitable than endless pursuits of their escars in the sea ...

I
Izya_Nikolsky 26.11.21

Having blocked the main trading port of France and the shipworm, France began to quietly bend over, they have no money, they do not build anything, their fleet is losing a little. Soon, in the window, the fortune and power of France turned into mediocrity and weakness. There is no desire to capture Paris, whether this village is needed)))))