3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 12.11.19 09:40 pm

Impressions from the full version (Mount & Blade)

Very interesting role-playing game in which the players can:

# To master horse riding on 34 breeds of horses;
# Pump skill "archery on horseback" and "siege engineering";
# Burn the city, which sell bad beer;
# To create a character with the name "Batu", to raise an army of two hundred horsemen, and have a total yoke.

Also available: expanded role system, about a hundred items of medieval weaponry and armor to equip, the siege of cities and castles, as well as large, constantly changing world with its political system.
140 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arti29 12.11.19

Really like this toy, you can skazati one of a kind!Play with version 0.210.
Still the game is great modular system that opens up opportunities for modders!
PS - this toy is a big budushie despite the fact that its currently doing 3 people.
PSS - now game version 0.960 as reported by the developers is the last beta version.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 12.11.19

In my opinion, 0.950 last, I scored quite a long time.. played 0.880 0.903.. and played for a long time, much it was just getting - so for the whole day, but then I renounce what all enough, it is necessary to wait and buy the full version, enough with the pirates beta.. Before I remember sitting two or three times and stupidly one by one in the arena fighting.. damn.
_ _ _
Who can say clearly the genre of this game? With justification...

T
Temnoe_Solnce 12.11.19

Even something on the similarity of strategy and tactics because there are.. like overlord - dick understand th for the genre..

T
Temnoe_Solnce 12.11.19

Well, I don't mean.. and that too a definite answer to the question What kind to achieve the almost impossible..

b
beregovoi brat 12.11.19

Genre - Action / RPG with strategy elements.

S
Sinergy 12.11.19

I'm AFIGENAI battle system I know Toko two games : it Dark Messiah and Mount & blade .

S
S-c-Y 12.11.19

The game ,the battle system is just gorgeous

T
Temnoe_Solnce 12.11.19

Yeah, really.. the combat is excellent, the Messiah is also good, but there are more part due to the physics goes.. well, magic sometimes..

E
ERHater 12.11.19

I once read about it in a magazine, where its highly praised. It is already in 2005. Since then, I several times took her. It's just SOMETHING every new beta brings to the game the car changes, 8xx beta and beta 9хх these are two different games. Plus a whole bunch of good mods, each of which you can spend a week before you get bored. Anything like that still was not there.
Gothic, the Messiah is certainly well tuned for sword fighting, but there not even close to massive battles or equestrian combat. I think to release the power of computers will increase so that you can safely and without brakes to play fighting for 150-200 people on the battlefield at the same time, not with the constant respawn as it is now.

A
Arti29 12.11.19

ERHater
In General such graph is possible and on 1000 to 1000 to play no brakes,just the game engine normally prestacin the game and make 3 people one of them is known as Armagan.

S
S-c-Y 12.11.19

I don't think it will be interesting to play 1000 to 1000 to siege because they won't make their way to the walls there you will fill

S
Sinergy 12.11.19

2 Arti29
Somewhere I saw a mod M&B battle sizer , which will number the planet to configure.

E
Euro_2007 12.11.19

Please tell us what you felt in the first 10 minutes of the game???

n
nikolaj_mv 12.11.19

first disappointment(count obovata)and then sat there without stopping for a whole hour, until he is broken after level 6, buy a license for 30 tanks

S
Sinergy 12.11.19

Uniloader download and all .

n
nikolaj_mv 12.11.19

what is it and where to find it

S
Sinergy 12.11.19

Lead the search engine of Mount & Blade Uniloader and you a bunch of links will.

S
Sinergy 12.11.19

In M&B is severely lacking dismemberment. It would be cool for example any thread guard head
to cut off , then head to this b reduced the morale of the enemy army. well, etc.

b
beregovoi brat 12.11.19

Play English version 1.0. New physics, sounds, beats, music, and animation. The map is moved the army of large dimensions. The war became livelier. Siege, assaults, and battles become more interesting. Although the heavy cavalry, still stronger than any infantry. There is new armor, weapons and horses. Prices are wild))) 26000 Leggings, good armor from 4500 to 35000))) New tournaments, with only one type of weapon. GG funny jumps.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 12.11.19

And I'm waiting for the 26th.. And there going to scour the shops of the city. Oh. hurry..